Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

I have a question
casper Posted: Tue Aug 3 10:35:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok...i just read this article on foxnews.com:

Dentist Guilty of Nude Association

NANTICOKE, Pa. (AP) A helmet would be nice, but police here said clothes would be a good start when riding a motorcycle.

A local dentist pleaded guilty to a summary charge of disorderly conduct for driving a motorcycle with a naked woman on the back. The woman faces more serious charges.

Dr. Joseph P. Gronka, 39, of Scott Township, was pulled over June 12 when police noticed Lisa Drozdowski, 39, of Nanticoke, riding naked on the back of his motorcycle. Since then, Gronka has paid court costs and fines totaling $277.50.

Gronka declined comment.

Police said Drozdowski was belligerent when she was taken into custody and threw a small pipe into her cell toilet, then kicked an officer who tried to prevent her from flushing the toilet. She was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, tampering with evidence, resisting arrest and open lewdness.

Compiled by FOXNews.com's Paul Wagenseil.

ok...so here's my question:

where the hell was she hiding the pipe?!?!

erikagm Posted: Tue Aug 3 11:42:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You don't wanna know...

DanSRose Posted: Tue Aug 3 11:51:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Is that even news?

Asswipe Posted: Tue Aug 3 12:14:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>You don't wanna know...

what the hell is wrong w/ you? every guy on here wants to know, pictures would be nice as well.

erikagm Posted: Tue Aug 3 12:15:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>what the hell is wrong w/ you? every guy on here wants to know, pictures would be nice as well.

ROTFL

I should have known...

:P

DaveHill Posted: Wed Aug 4 03:57:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  In her mouth. Seriously.

mtutimmy Posted: Wed Aug 4 07:46:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How big was the pipe?

Puck Posted: Thu Aug 5 14:09:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If this chick could have kept it hidden, why didn't she just leave it there.

A buddy of mine almost got busted at school, but he...hid his pipe. There were too many jokes to be made(Crack pipe!)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]