Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Citius . Altius . Fortius
antartica Posted: Fri Aug 6 09:44:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok kids... in the spirit of sports. and with the olympics coming up, post all ya wanna about it in here..

news, interesting facts, dirt or plain ol'nonsense like i have here... haha

i wanna petition for these sports to be added in... anyone gonna back me?

Number 10
The In-Law Javelin Throw - Men's Event
You gather all of your energy and hurl the sharp, pointy swords into the section where your in-laws are sitting comfortably.

Number 9
Topless Bungee Jumping - Women's Event
The winner is the participant that not only has the best form but whose bounce would make a kangaroo jealous.

Number 8
Every Man's Pentathlon - Men's Event
A combination of sleeping in despite endless snoozes, getting up to a breakfast of champions, then settling in to watch some TV, followed up by lunch (with obligatory keg alongside), and ending off with an afternoon nap.

Number 7
The Chair - Men & Women's Event
Strap down contestants in a chair and make them listen to Barry Manilow in surround sound. The finalists are required to listen to Kenny G for several hours after that. The last one to react violently wins.

Number 6
Strongest Man Challenge - Men's Event
Men are required to lift very busty women by the truckload. He who lifts the most women, gets the booby prize, uh, I mean first place.

Number 5
Synchronized Massage - Women's Event
"We shall rub on land, underwater and even in midair." I will even ensure to secure a roster of sponsors to provide lubrication.

Number 4
Breast Stroke - Women's Event
Stop with those simplistic thoughts already. In this race, women with mammoth breast implants are required to use them as flotation devices. The last one afloat wins and we all jump up and down in glory.

Number 3
Temptation Arena - Men & Women's Event
The challenge begins with 10 single men, 10 single women, 10 bottles of hard liquor. Everyone drinks a full glass of booze and tries to walk a straight line next to a pool. Those who can are required to drink more until they can't either, and then they get down to business. Did I say business? I meant sport; yeah that's it, sport.

Number 2
100-Yard Dash - Men's Event
You tell your girlfriend what really happened when she was away and you had to entertain her female roommates... then you run, run, run.

Number 1
Intergender Water Polo in the Dark - Mixed Event
Close the lights, heat up the water and get some music going; I guarantee lots of scoring.

erikagm Posted: Fri Aug 6 11:29:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ROTFL
ROTFL
ROTFL

Mesh Posted: Fri Aug 6 17:11:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>ROTFL
>ROTFL
>ROTFL

Thats not an olympic sport yet missy.

innocenceNonus Posted: Fri Aug 6 17:17:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ROTFL should be... I mean, can you imagine??

It's a cool summer morning. The sun is just breaking over the horizon, and the bit of light is shed over a line of lean and muscular athletes. Their breath comes out in huffs, and their bulging muscles glisten with sweat from tension. From far away, a bird calls. Then, a gun shot goes off. In a flash, all the glistening sweaty athletic bodies are on the floor, rolling and rolling and rolling. A thunderous pounding comes as they go across the long field, rolling their bodies across the hard-packed dirt. And above it all, the roar of loud and obnoxious laughter rings and reverberates, filling the cheering stadium. HURRAH HURRAH!! Three cheers for the best olympic sport in history. Except maybe the Intergender Water Polo in the Dark.

Puck Posted: Fri Aug 6 18:12:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:
>ROTFL should be... I mean, can you imagine??...

LOL. Good stuff. I'm gonna go practice. But first...Marco!

Covester Posted: Fri Aug 6 22:06:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd definitely win the Barry Manilow event. lol

antartica Posted: Sat Aug 7 02:33:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  POLO!!!

Puck Posted: Sat Aug 7 03:05:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>POLO!!!

Umm...
"...intergender water polo..."? One of us is in the wrong pool.

Is that a floatation device or are you happy to see me?
lmao

Mesh Posted: Sat Aug 7 03:06:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my head hurts.

antartica Posted: Sat Aug 7 03:26:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  which head Mesh?

Puck Posted: Sat Aug 7 03:36:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Too much...scoring?

Mesh Posted: Sat Aug 7 04:32:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well I did make about ten baskets last time I played basketball. But I dont really see what that has to do with anything. ;)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]