Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Bush's latest speech
FN Posted: Fri Aug 6 21:38:33 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Anybody seen this?

I wonder, really, how the hell does the guy who writes these things keep his job lol.

Could bush's speechwriter be pulling a monica lewinsky?

Puck Posted: Fri Aug 6 23:02:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I wonder, really, how the hell does the guy who writes these things keep his job lol.

"I haven't been this confused since the ending of 'No Way Out'. How does Kevin Costner keep getting work?!" -Chris Griffin

Bush has a team of blind retarded monkeys that work on his speeches. And not retarded like the kid in Mercury Rising or the guy in The Cube, but in a drooling and eating paste sort of way.

Zacq Posted: Sat Aug 7 00:24:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Did anyone hear him say "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

FN Posted: Sat Aug 7 04:34:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah well that what I was talking about.

Shouldn't "they" be put in guantanamo now? At least with them they have proof

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Aug 9 16:51:10 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Bush has a team of blind retarded monkeys that work on his speeches. And not retarded like the kid in Mercury Rising or the guy in The Cube, but in a drooling and eating paste sort of way.
>
If you really and truly believe this, then you are hopelessly retarded and will probably not go far in life due to the fact that you continue to misunderestimate your adversaries.
If you don't truly believe it, then you're just plain stupid for posting it.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]