Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Hey
Mesh Posted: Fri Aug 20 15:41:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hows it going?

Me, I been workin a lot lately. Trying to quit smoking, last a couple days or maybe three, then take back up again. Me and Missy havent been gettin along too well lately. I still keep having those dreams about her to. Everyday, those dreams seem closer to becoming reality.

I've bought a new bicylce. It is nice, and FAST! Like to ride it on any free evenings I get. Blah blah blah blah blah who cares. Whats up with you lot?

FN Posted: Fri Aug 20 15:58:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm doing ok.

What's up with you and your girl?

Kira Posted: Fri Aug 20 16:43:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aw, look at Christophe smiling like somebody just told an old lousy joke. Cute.

I am fine. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Asswipe Posted: Fri Aug 20 16:48:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm doing sick. Just got off from work, my last day at town hall ever, so i'm dumb stoked about that. I am getting a new car tomorrow; a volkswagen jetta GLS 1.8 liter w/ a turbo... aka one quick lil fucker. Going into the city tonight to chill w/ some buddies and my brother. partying out here tomorrow night so the only thing that could make this weekend any better is me getting laid. also, most importantly, rogues got buffed in world of warcraft! so my guy is hooked up, hopefully i'll have a chance to play him.

FN Posted: Fri Aug 20 18:48:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol, that picture was taken about a week ago at a friend's b-day party, was dead tired of the consecutive nights of clubbing lol

Puck Posted: Fri Aug 20 20:44:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Been lurking whenever I can. I'd fruit more often if my net connection didn't suck.
Most of the computers at my new school are Macs and I don't even want to try. *Insert here: Muad'Dib pointing and laughing at me*

Puck Posted: Fri Aug 20 20:50:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Been lurking whenever I can. I'd fruit more often if my net connection didn't suck.
Most of the computers at my new school are Macs and I don't even want to try. *Insert here: Muad'Dib pointing and laughing at me*

Kira Posted: Fri Aug 20 21:06:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bad Mouse, don't make fun of Robin, don't you think he's suffering enough?!

Puck Posted: Fri Aug 20 21:07:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *growl* I hate this piece of crap computer and its shitty net connection. "I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window."

Why am I suffering, Sailovzi?

Kira Posted: Fri Aug 20 21:14:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Doesn't less GT mean more suffering?

Puck Posted: Fri Aug 20 21:24:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Doesn't less GT mean more suffering?

Usually, but there are certain occasions when the real world isn't so bad.

Maya Posted: Fri Aug 20 22:07:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Im at the airport waiting for my flight to spain...wohoo,,is it a losery thing to have time to check up on the forum??

innocenceNonus Posted: Sat Aug 21 00:08:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I dunno, honestly.

My boyfriend got back into town this past weekend, and we've seen each other a total of once since he's gotten back. And that once was for three seconds.

I dunno. Besides that, I've got a crap load of homework to do this weekend, and as much as I want to excel, all I really want is to sit back and finish Crime and Punishment.

Ya know... Something that some working people take for granted is the freedom to go home and collapse on the couch, not having to worry about anything until 8 AM again the next morning. I long for that sort of luxury.

I know not everyone does this or has the time to do this. But a lot of people do... And I wish they knew how lucky they were to have that freedom.

Mouse Posted: Sat Aug 21 00:37:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Been lurking whenever I can. I'd fruit more often if my net connection didn't suck.
>Most of the computers at my new school are Macs and I don't even want to try. *Insert here: Muad'Dib pointing and laughing at me*

Aw poor Puckster, I'll only point and laugh a little bit. Woot to your school for having Macs. The great thing about Macs is if you stumble around you can't screw things up too badly, I bet you could figure it out if you tried.
And I wouldn't be there to smirk, that would help. ;P

My life is pissing me off right now, I haven't seen any of my friends in weeks, my dad is being clingy because he's worried I'm going to freaky out over his having a lady friend. I still don't know what the fuck I'm going to do with myself over the next few years, and I still don't have a boyfriend. And I wish I was nine again. But it's all good, I'm not letting anything get to me and coming around here helps to ground me.

Puck Posted: Sat Aug 21 00:46:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>And I wouldn't be there to smirk, that would help. ;P

But without that, I'd get no satisfaction when I figure it out.

>...
*hug*

Kira Posted: Sat Aug 21 00:52:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  'Essie... come away with me...

..to PetsMart...

kurohyou Posted: Sat Aug 21 00:52:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Been crazy busy at work, pulling 15 hour weeks and managing 18 projects. Managed to clear 2.5 of them this week so now I only have 16 or so. Most of which need to be completed prior to labor day.

Oldest son started Kindergarden on monday, made me feel old.

The wife thinks that I care more about work than family life and that I have screwed up priorities.

A girl who I considered a good friend at work has all be given me the brush off since getting a boyfriend a couple months ago. It seems now as though I'm only good enough to talk to when he is out of town on business, that way she can get an attention fix of some sort. I sent her an e-mail today saying I hope she has a good weekend, and didn't get so much as a "go to hell" in return. Sure there are probably a million reasons for her behavior, and I'm trying not to assume, but I know how I interact with those who I consider close, and I'm begining to think I mistakenly lumped her into my group of "friends" instead of "acquaintences" because she doesn't act like a friend sometimes.

Other than that I'm just in a funk, a combonation of working too much, fighting too much with the wife, and losing focus on my centre. Hoping this weekend will help out because at this point there is no end in sight for the work load.

DanSRose Posted: Sat Aug 21 01:25:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Moved into my new apartment this Monday. Took a final for my summer osteology class today. My dearest friend, who is tortured by any number of demons, is living with me for a bit.
Lately, I've been forgetting to take my Lexapro (for depression). The longest gap has been 2 days once, but still, I should not be doing that. It's been about 2 months now and my system is still getting used to it.
Not sleeping well. Wanting to write. The urge is there but the imagination, the well, is wa/ondering
Waiting, still

antartica Posted: Sat Aug 21 11:03:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Hows it going?
>
>
>Me, I been workin a lot lately. Trying to quit smoking, last a couple days or maybe three, then take back up again. Me and Missy havent been gettin along too well lately. I still keep having those dreams about her to. Everyday, those dreams seem closer to becoming reality.
>
>I've bought a new bicylce. It is nice, and FAST! Like to ride it on any free evenings I get. Blah blah blah blah blah who cares. Whats up with you lot?

y'know mesh... like i said, beleive in anything hard enough and it will come true... just chill... don't let it get to you - the dreams i mean - and live life a day at a time... live for the moment once in a while and leave tomorrow for tomorrow...

and to answer you... we care mesh... we care =)

for me... i dunno what's going on no more. i really think that my working o'seas has taken it's toll on me. f**ked up the previous r'ship. and to be honest i've yet to totally get over it. i'm out of here soon, but i wont say when.... dun wanna tempt fate by telling everyone and getting my pland fried on the last day. so i'll let you kids know when i get back into Dingapore...

other than that, i'm still faced with the dilemma of which job to choose amongst other problems... but one thing i know for sure is that over all that crap... the family will always come first.... always....

i'm ranting now so it's time to F.O. outta the office and home for some dinner....
g'nites kids

iggy Posted: Sat Aug 21 13:15:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hugs

*sends out loving kindness vives out to everyone*

with metta,
chanz

libra Posted: Sat Aug 21 13:32:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm doing fine. Just started classes, and found out that i'm going to have a LOT of work to do this semester, I might post an essay or two on here at times for feedback if you guys feel like giving it.

I'm going to a reunion today of my grandfather's musician friends and their children and their children. My grandpa was a musician in san francisco at the theaters- (Hair, Les Miserables, etc.) and occasionally recorded things with people. You know that song "Spirit in the Sky"? He's playing in that one. Anyway, that's what I'm doing today, and tomorrow I have a whole bunch of reading to do for classes.

FN Posted: Sat Aug 21 13:49:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>and I still don't have a boyfriend.

Boys are bad, really bad.

Get a girlfriend.

Send me pictures.

Mouse Posted: Sat Aug 21 15:26:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Boys are bad, really bad.
And you're proof, right? ;P

>Get a girlfriend.
>Send me pictures.
Like I said, photographic evidence is a bad thing.

FN Posted: Sat Aug 21 18:17:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Christophe said:
>>Boys are bad, really bad.
>And you're proof, right? ;P

No, I'm a nice boy.

I'm innocent, really.

DanSRose Posted: Sun Aug 22 00:58:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We're all innocents here.

marsteller Posted: Sun Aug 22 03:32:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Only guilty man in shawshank.

dan632 Posted: Sun Aug 22 06:50:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply