Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Are you Happy?
PM Posted: Mon Aug 23 08:56:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Are you guys Happy?

1. Right now

2. These Days

3. With your Life till now

4. With the hopes you have for the future?

Mesh Posted: Mon Aug 23 09:04:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

1. Right now- Hell no.

2. These Days- Pretty much, but things are starting to look unhappy down the road.

3. With your Life till now- No. I have wasted my life up to now. I could have done so much better, so much more.

4. With the hopes you have for the future?- Yes. Now its just a matter of working towards the future and realizing the goals, making them a reality.

DanSRose Posted: Mon Aug 23 09:20:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1. No
2. Not lately
3. Absolutely not. I've wasted the one thing I cannot get back, time.
4. Only if I stop being afraid and get off my ass Do Something.

FN Posted: Mon Aug 23 10:21:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1. Right now - Not happy, not bad either; neutral

2. These Days - idem ditto

3. With your Life till now - extremely satisfied

4. With the hopes you have for the future? - same as 3

libra Posted: Mon Aug 23 10:22:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1. Right now-
no, i'm a little mad at myself for not doing what i should have done for school yesterday.

2. These Days-
yes, very very much so.

3. With your Life till now-
that changes from day to day. But i'm always a little dissatisfied.

4. With the hopes you have for the future?-
Yes.

Mark Posted: Mon Aug 23 11:07:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1. not really

2. quite happy, had a lot of fun last few days

3. Not really, seem to have been making the wrong choices.

4. perhaps, if I start making the right choices... would help

FN Posted: Mon Aug 23 12:23:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thx for the new picture libra.

All kinds of nasty phrases are running through my head, but I'll show that I can control myself.

Mesh Posted: Mon Aug 23 12:26:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Whoa libra!

iggy Posted: Mon Aug 23 12:26:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Are you guys Happy?

1. Right now

yes i am, career wise. it took a long time to get to where i am now. and i'm back doing what i love best.

2. These Days

more or less. there are some aspects i wish i can change. but right now, i got to do what i got to do.

sigh. this is tough.
i wished that i have done a lot of things.
but there's a right time to do the right thing at the right place.
so i can't hold on to the past now.
cos i'm focused on the present.

definately.
i know after so long what i'm supposed to do with my life.
i know where i'm going to go...
this is a start, but i'm definately looking forward to a lot of things.

FN Posted: Mon Aug 23 12:29:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd hump you like an enraged bunny, and I mean that in the nicest of ways.

Ok I couldn't control myself, so sue me.

Mouse Posted: Mon Aug 23 17:49:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Are you guys Happy?

1. Right now- Not in the least but then it's hard to be happy when you're in pain.

2. These Days- Hmm, that's difficult to answer. I'm around people that I like but I'm missing the ones that are not here, and life is going well for those round me so I'm sharing their happiness but I don't much of my own.

3. With your Life till now- Yes and no, my prospects are bad but I don't exactly care.

4. With the hopes you have for the future?- My hopes are in a state of chaos and trying to make sense of them in any practical way just leaves me depressed.
Any other questions? *crawls under a rock to lick her wounds*

Asswipe Posted: Mon Aug 23 18:12:04 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  fuckin'-A, I am. Just got my new car, am about to go back to school but until then i just get to relax, chill w/ friends, eat good food, read a Chuck Palahniuk book and maybe write some.

Feeling sort of sick though, prolly from drinking a whole bunch this weekend. A few days off'll be nice.

I got to play a psycho killer in a short that me and my friends are working on. Fake killing people is fun and i'm good at it.

Kira Posted: Mon Aug 23 19:13:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1. Right now
Yes.

2. These Days
No.

Yes.

Always.

Zacq Posted: Mon Aug 23 19:43:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Right now: Always

These days: Always

With your life right now: Well I doubt I could do better if I'm a point where one and two are true, and I'm pretty sure when I get to four I'll say yes as well.

With the hopes you have for the future: Yes

innocenceNonus Posted: Mon Aug 23 19:43:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PM said:
1. Right now.
- No. I hate relationships and all the mess they entail. I should just be a NUN (even though I'm protestant...).
2. These Days
- Occasionally. Most of the time... when the work load isn't too bad, and things go my way.
- Yeah, for the most part. I've done some stupid things, and I greatly regret even being ALIVE last year, but I'm glad that I've had to go through some of the stuff I have...
- Yes. always. Because the future you haven't botched up yet, and THAT is ALWAYS a good thing.

libra Posted: Mon Aug 23 20:28:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I'd hump you like an enraged bunny, and I mean that in the nicest of ways.
>
>
>
>
>Ok I couldn't control myself, so sue me.

thanks? I guess?

kurohyou Posted: Tue Aug 24 01:00:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PM said:
>Are you guys Happy?
>
>1. Right now

Not really. Just finished arguing with my wife over a woman I work with whom she thinks I had an affair with...I'm happy that the arguement is over, but I won't be sleeping much tonight, and I have to be at work in 6 hours.

>2. These Days

Generally yes, Work is crazy, but I'm getting things in order for my next application to the police academy, with any luck that will work out. Married life is stressful, but bearable for the most part.

>3. With your Life till now

I've learned a lot, made a lot of mistakes, but am still learning. Having started studying buddhism I'm starting to look back on the things that I've done in the past and been a little upset about some of them, but have chalked it up to I should have, but didn't know any better. Did write an ex-girlfriend to appologize to her for some bad things I said to her. Made me feel a little better. But at present, I'm content.

>4. With the hopes you have for the future?

Yes. I have decided that I want to become a police officer and I'm moving things In that direction. Its nice to see things start to happen now. I'm not thrilled with my current workout, which is almost null because I've been working so much. But I'll get back on track. I did lose 8 lbs over the last three weeks. Not thrilled about that either. But its all good...

PM Posted: Tue Aug 24 01:11:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Are you guys Happy?
>
>1. Right now- Not in the least but then it's hard to be happy when you're in pain.

Same here
>
>2. These Days- Hmm, that's difficult to answer. I'm around people that I like but I'm missing the ones that are not here, and life is going well for those round me so I'm sharing their happiness but I don't much of my own.
>
I am missing the people the people I am with. I feel I have lost them in this process of growing up.

>3. With your Life till now- Yes and no, my prospects are bad but I don't exactly care.
>
I have worked well. But I have screwed up some important stuff.

>4. With the hopes you have for the future?- My hopes are in a state of chaos and trying to make sense of them in any practical way just leaves me depressed.

Hey mouse, Is it really that serious? dreams know no reality. Whatever happens, I think future brings nice hopes by definition.
>Any other questions? *crawls under a rock to lick her wounds*

antartica Posted: Tue Aug 24 02:06:09 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Are you guys Happy?

1. Right now
like this very minute... No wait.. you mean this very second?

2. These Days
i'll let ya know once i figure it out

What life?

to wake up tomorrow? or that the next flight i'm on doesn't get hijacked or crash into some desert island on the way back... hang on... that last thought is quite tempting actually...

marsteller Posted: Tue Aug 24 09:12:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok....without trying to be overly offensive to anybody....libra's not as hot as you all make her out to be.

antartica Posted: Tue Aug 24 10:33:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>ok....without trying to be overly offensive to anybody....libra's not as hot as you all make her out to be.

well, one man's meat my friend...
like how some of us here prefer sheep... =P
live and let live =)

FN Posted: Tue Aug 24 11:37:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>libra's not as hot as you all make her out to be.

Totally my type.

erikagm Posted: Tue Aug 24 11:38:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>ok....without trying to be overly offensive to anybody....libra's not as hot as you all make her out to be.

Are you a guy? And if so, are you straight?

If you're a girl I could understand you being jealous of Libra... Ditto if you're a gay guy... But if you're a straight guy, I'd really consider having you looked into to figure out what's wrong with you.

Hey, I know she's straight, and I'm a girl, but I still consider her extremely hot! (no offense meant libra, I just know beauty when I see it, ok?)

Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 24 11:43:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  welcome back young lady!

erikagm Posted: Tue Aug 24 11:45:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If that was for me, meshy, thank you muchly!

Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 24 11:46:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It was for you.

libra Posted: Tue Aug 24 11:50:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey erika, i was just thinking about you yesterday. I wondered where you had gone to.

erikagm Posted: Tue Aug 24 11:52:59 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, life has been kinda hectic. And hard. And confusing lately.

I mean, I know you guys probably all heard about my breakup with my gf of 5 years... And I thought I was so over her... But about a week ago I started thinking a hell of a lot about her. And its finally starting to hurt. And I keep thinking I miss her, although I know I only miss "what used to be", but not really miss HER, you know? I dunno... It's just really really confusing, and I think it's really unfair to my current gf... *sigh*

I just need to work out a whole lotta things in my head, and I do come and lurk, and if something totally outrageous is said, I do step in, (current example), but my present life has me all in a knot as it is...

erikagm Posted: Tue Aug 24 11:58:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And to answer the original thread:

Are you guys Happy?

1. Right now

**Not really... Life is very confusing right now

2. These Days

**Depends on how I wake up in the morning. Some days I couldnt be happier, and then some days I couldnt be sadder or more confused, but then that could also change within the course of the day...

**Well, yes and no. Emotionally, I know my life has improved, but Im still having trouble accepting it. Financially, Im slowly but surely crawling out of a ditch I was in. Healthwise, Im just getting out of a very crummy infection.

All in all, I think life has been very, very good to me up til now, cuz I know the bad that has come my way has only helped teach me a lesson or two I had to learn, and if it had all been good, I wouldnt be who I am or where I am. So as I said, I think so far everything's good...

**Yep. Am thinking of applying for another position at work, will have to see if it pays more though... If it does, it's a good growth opportunity, and would probably have lots of chances to travel, which would be nice... I am currently paying for my own home, am making plans to buy a car at the end of the year, so all in all, all's good. :)

iggy Posted: Tue Aug 24 13:21:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hugs...
hope u feel better soon erika.

erikagm Posted: Tue Aug 24 13:26:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  thanks...

hope you're doing great too chanz...

Mesh Posted: Tue Aug 24 13:46:40 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hope yous both doin good.

erikagm Posted: Tue Aug 24 14:20:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

group hug!!!

LOL

erikagm Posted: Tue Aug 24 14:22:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Speaking of recent disappearances though, I havent seen Novvie around lately... Anyone heard from her?

marsteller Posted: Wed Aug 25 14:35:08 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  she looks kinda like the middle brother from hanson.

choke Posted: Wed Aug 25 16:04:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >
>1. Right now
>I'm.. happier

>2. These Days
>Im more quietly sad i think. But im ok with being sad, because through my bullshit state, i can still see that im alive.

>3. With your Life till now
>Well I've done a lot of stupid shit in a small number of years, but I wouldn't take back anything, because it's just me

>4. With the hopes you have for the future?
>Yep my exchange!!!

Exams are a week away and i only just found out :S But ive never been one to worry about stuff like that, so i guess ill pick up some notes sometime during the week..
It's not too big a deal, only one year out of my life, so im not panicking.

Mouse Posted: Thu Aug 26 16:45:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PM said:
>Hey mouse, Is it really that serious? dreams know no reality. Whatever happens, I think future brings nice hopes by definition.

Dreams and hopes are quite different things. The pessimist in me knows that what I have done is not enough and I'm running out of time to make up for it. My future as far as my personal life is concerned is stable and happy, and for that I am greatful. The things I am interested in are not things I can foresee a future in, they do not relate to each other. I have neglected my education in essential areas and the time to put those skills to use is now. Everyone is asking me what direction I want to head and I have no answer. All of the notions of what I would be that I held before have unraveled or I have come to the realisation that I can't make them happen.
The future pains me, in both my head and heart.

Puck Posted: Fri Aug 27 21:42:47 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Are you guys Happy?
1. Right now
I'm content. At the moment, I'm enjoying a thunderstorm.

2. These Days
I've fallen back into my routine of commuting to school, getting back 8.5 hours later and lounging about until I've nothing left to do but sleep. School doesn't suck as it once did, so I've no complaints with the routine.

3. With your Life till now?
I try not to look back. I am what I am now, not what I was yesterday. Up until now my life has just been a series of revisions that have made me...me. I should be somewhat happy about that.

Hopes? Right now, my only hope for the future is that I'll still be happy tomorrow. Beyond that, I don't plan much.

*Hugs to those who need them*

marstellar said:
>libra's not as hot as you all make her out to be.

De gustibus non disputandum

Mesh Posted: Sat Aug 28 00:03:36 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PM said:
>Are you guys Happy?
>
>1. Right now- Fuck no.

Will be in about an hour though ;) Ahh stoli is calling.

White russians to the max!

Puck Posted: Sat Aug 28 02:46:11 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Coincidently, the thunderstorm is over and I'm bitter and pissed off.

Mouse Posted: Sat Aug 28 22:37:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Will be in about an hour though ;) Ahh stoli is calling.
>
>White russians to the max!

Bad meshomania!
*handcuffs mesh to his computer* Take care of yourself, damnit!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]