Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

interperet my dream
simonvii Posted: Fri Sep 10 22:12:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  so in my dream i wake up and across the room is the girl im kinda with at the moment (in real life) and she's waking up to, and she grabs the alarm clock to reset it for later (its real early morning) and she says "should we be naughty or nice this time?" refering to whether we should be lazy and sleep in or get up and around like we're sposed to, and then i wake up...it felt so real that when i actually woke up i didnt know what was going on and it seriously took me awhile to get my bearings....i was afraid all morning when i was getting ready for work that i'd "wake up" all over again at any moment...any ideas on what this might mean? if anything...

kurohyou Posted: Fri Sep 10 23:38:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It sounds like really just a vivid dream. Though I must confess I've never had a dream where when I woke up I thought I may have still been dreaming. Most times its the other way around. "Reality" creeps into my dream. Phone rings and it starts ringing in my dream, etc.

I did pull this up though from www.hyperdictionary.com, it was the only part of your dream that got any hits.

Hope it helps. Sounds kinda interesting though. That could be an intriquing experience to go through.

Seeing a clock in your dream means the importance of time or that time is running out. You may be feeling some anxiety of not being on top of things. Your mind may be preoccupied with a deadline that you have to meet or some other time-sensitive issue. It is time for you to tread on and speed up your actions. Alternatively, clocks are representative of death, especially if the clock has stopped. This is a common theme for the terminally ill or the dying. A clock seen in your dream may also symbolize the ticking of the human heart and thus is indicative of the emotional side of your life.

antartica Posted: Sat Sep 11 00:36:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you need to get laid

Posted: Sat Sep 11 00:37:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i haven't even read your post yet, but:

it's entirely clear that you have a severe Oedipus complex; you obviously want to sleep with your mother and kill your father.

also: you have a profound fear of all things that contain the "Ch" sound, phoenetically.

....all meant as a joke.

now, to actually read your post and properly respond.

Puck Posted: Sat Sep 11 05:06:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's too short and vague for me to analyze it without knowing you personally.

CriminalSaint said:
>now, to actually read your post and properly respond.

LMAO

Asswipe Posted: Sat Sep 11 12:08:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  fearing that you're in a dream world is a sign of paranoid schizophrenia, i believe.

but what do i know, i'm just a figment of your imagination.

simonvii Posted: Sat Sep 11 15:23:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>It sounds like really just a vivid dream. Though I must confess I've never had a dream where when I woke up I thought I may have still been dreaming. Most times its the other way around. "Reality" creeps into my dream. Phone rings and it starts ringing in my dream, etc.
>
>I did pull this up though from www.hyperdictionary.com, it was the only part of your dream that got any hits.
>
>Hope it helps. Sounds kinda interesting though. That could be an intriquing experience to go through.
>
>Seeing a clock in your dream means the importance of time or that time is running out. You may be feeling some anxiety of not being on top of things. Your mind may be preoccupied with a deadline that you have to meet or some other time-sensitive issue. It is time for you to tread on and speed up your actions. Alternatively, clocks are representative of death, especially if the clock has stopped. This is a common theme for the terminally ill or the dying. A clock seen in your dream may also symbolize the ticking of the human heart and thus is indicative of the emotional side of your life.

wow this is actually pretty interesting...thanks

jasco1982_2000 Posted: Sun Sep 12 09:48:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>It sounds like really just a vivid dream. Though I must confess I've never had a dream where when I woke up I thought I may have still been dreaming. Most times its the other way around. "Reality" creeps into my dream. Phone rings and it starts ringing in my dream, etc.

I have had that. We used to have these buzzers in our rooms in college. One morning I was talking to my mother on the phone and was feeling pretty worried about her. I fell asleep shortly after and dreamed that I was visiting her in a mental hospital. In the hospital they had those buzzers that they ring before they open doors. (As i have seen on films anyway). The buzzer rung about three times and I was wondering why the door wasnt opening. I realised that some Juhovas (Spelt wrong) whitness's were ringing the buzzer trying to spread the word of jesus... Shortly followed by the swearing voices of the others in my hall.

Christian Posted: Mon Sep 13 10:39:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:
>i was afraid all morning when i was getting ready for work that i'd "wake up" all over again at any moment...any ideas on what this might mean? if anything...

SIMON I think that maybe in your subconscious, you're feeling that your time with this girl is holding you back from your responsibilities. eg your job, school, time with friends, time with family etc.

She's offering you the option to sleep in, but if the alarm clock has been set, you've obviously got a schedule, right? See what I mean??

:-)

iggy Posted: Mon Sep 13 10:43:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lay off the good stuff simon.
lol
pass it to us :)

Mesh Posted: Tue Sep 14 04:15:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Simon, I think your dream means you shouldnt wank so hard before you go to bed.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]