Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Hey GTers
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Sep 11 01:45:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Goodness! It's been a very long time since I posted last. College has kept me on my toes. I hope to perhaps learn to let loose more often. I've been caught up with some troubles with my exGF. She doesn't know yet that she's an ex. The relationship with her though very short was very hard emotionally. But I'm moving along anyway. No tears, sadly I've cried myself dry. At the moment. Anyway, I've really missed you guys and the general dysfunction of GT.

Puck Posted: Sat Sep 11 04:19:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>It's been a very long time since I posted last.

Too long

erikagm Posted: Sat Sep 11 11:29:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Goodness! It's been a very long time since I posted last. College has kept me on my toes. I hope to perhaps learn to let loose more often. I've been caught up with some troubles with my exGF. She doesn't know yet that she's an ex. The relationship with her though very short was very hard emotionally. But I'm moving along anyway. No tears, sadly I've cried myself dry. At the moment. Anyway, I've really missed you guys and the general dysfunction of GT.

*Hugs* I know how those breakups can be... But you'll be ok eventually. Time heals all wounds, and if the relationship was so hard on you emotionally, you're probably better off on your own, although one does not particularly like to hear that, it's true...

innocenceNonus Posted: Sat Sep 11 21:37:31 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We've missed you, Cherry_Moon!

I was wondering where you had disappeared off to. Welcome back.

Hope you start contributing to the dysfunction by the tons.

Howitzer Posted: Sun Sep 12 17:54:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, college keeps me busy too. I don't post so much anymore cause I used to do most of my posting while I was at work or really late at night, and now I dont have those two options much anymore.

Mesh Posted: Tue Sep 14 04:13:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Welcome back Mara.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]