Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

GT Blog
Mesh Posted: Sat Jan 22 07:33:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just in case anyone wants to, until/if the real one gets put back up.

I dont really have much to say.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jan 22 09:15:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Actually I do have something to say.

Im fucking freaking out right now. Holy shit. Fuck. Ass. Son of a bitch.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jan 22 09:27:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Orange tasstes like kiwi. Red tastes like the sun. Brown tastes like plasitc, and this music looks likeshit.

Techno looks musch better than death metal. deathmetls ugly.

FN Posted: Sat Jan 22 09:39:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Techno kicks ass.

I'm really, really, really starting to miss clubbing, or just listening to techno basicly. My social activities and leasure moments have been severely minimised.

Oh well, 1 more week.

Aeon Posted: Sat Jan 22 12:29:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wouldn't consider rap or techno music. Just garbage.

simonvii Posted: Sat Jan 22 22:35:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i seriously miss the blog...it was helping me work stuff out...come back!...oh blog my blog...it was j.d. salinger who referred to the television as an "unblinking cyclopean eye"...now thats all the comp. is to me as well...ahh enough drama...anyway i saw a hawk eating roadkill in the middle of the street the other day...i pulled my car right up next to it so my window was like 2 ft. away and all it did was stare at me...i've never been so close to a hawk before in my life and it was in the wild...it was so cool but it flew away when a truck pulled up behind me...anyway i was driving away and realized i had a chicken mcnugget in my hand the whole time, while the hawk had a tasty morsel of flesh as well...anybody else had a scrumptuous meal with a hawk in the wild?...i think not.......

Puck Posted: Sat Jan 22 22:36:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:
>i seriously miss the blog...

One of your last ones was saved.

simonvii Posted: Sat Jan 22 22:38:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>simonvii said:
>>i seriously miss the blog...
>
>One of your last ones was saved.

where?

Puck Posted: Sat Jan 22 22:55:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:
>where?

I saved it from my net History after the crash and sent JQ a copy along with the everything else I had.
I haven't deleted it yet. Want it?

simonvii Posted: Sat Jan 22 23:00:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wow, thats so cool you saved it and stuff...if you want to you can post it or send it to me or whatever but its not a big deal if you don't want to...thanks though, thats cool...p.s. i found a link to the blog, its blank now but it appears on some of my windows in GT so i was able to post some tonight...

Mesh Posted: Sun Jan 23 02:51:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thats it. Shes gone. Back to Norway. I am so sad. I fucking hate Norway.

Mesh Posted: Sun Jan 23 03:06:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005032257,00.html

If anyone ever punched me for fun so they could post it online, I swear to god I would pull out my five inch blade and slash them in the face. I absolutely cant stand little punks who get their kicks by hurting complete strangers.

God I fucking hate people.

sweet p Posted: Sun Jan 23 03:11:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I liked GT Word!

Aeon Posted: Sun Jan 23 05:24:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sheikh Yerbouti said:
>http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005032257,00.html
>
>
>If anyone ever punched me for fun so they could post it online, I swear to god I would pull out my five inch blade and slash them in the face. I absolutely cant stand little punks who get their kicks by hurting complete strangers.
>
>
>God I fucking hate people.

Well... at least it isn't "HAPPY SHOOTINGS" or "HAPPY STABBINGS"... though that's probably next. I might as well get the ball rolling.

:: stabs innocent bystander ::

FN Posted: Sun Jan 23 05:31:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>I wouldn't consider rap or techno music. Just garbage.

I agree with you on the rap.

And I'm pretty sure you have never heard any good techno or just go out with the wrong people to enjoy it.

Puck Posted: Sun Jan 23 12:12:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>I liked GT Word!

Isn't it still on the main page?

sweet p Posted: Sun Jan 23 18:37:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Sweet P said:
>>I liked GT Word!
>
>Isn't it still on the main page?

Yes. But no.
You cannot have GT Word without THE word.
; )

And I mostly liked reading what other people wrote...

It is the least of my worries, however.

Mouse Posted: Sun Jan 23 20:15:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sheikh Yerbouti said:
>Thats it. Shes gone. Back to Norway. I am so sad. I fucking hate Norway.

Oh, I'm sorry meshomania. :(

choke Posted: Mon Jan 24 02:16:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh.. My blog and MyGT.. *snuffle*

Mesh Posted: Mon Jan 24 03:34:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oooh, oh yeah…. fuck me

Boom Boom Boom
lets go back to my room
so we can do it all night
and you can make me feel right
boom boom boom
lets go back to my room
so we can do it all night
and you can fuck me

oooh, oh yeah…..

when i stepped in the club your man was frontin
checkin me out
cause girls hes hunting
lookin for someone to give him some love
yea bitch hes gonna give it up
so i grabbed him by the ass and we went outside
gave your man a joyous ride
then he dropped to his knees and begged for skin
you know it bitch
i fucked your boyfriend

boom i fucked your boyfriend
i fucked your man
i fucked your man
i fucked your man
he stuck it in

ooh, oh yeah…

when i first saw your man he was really fine
he had this nice ass body that would blow your mind
he had this long drawn silver that was dropped down low
he wanted to sex me from my head to my toes
so i let him rub me down
he carresed me the right way
i hit him with the juice and it made him go crazy
cause the juice had your man commiting a sin
o yea silly bitch
i fucked your boyfriend

i fucked your man
i fucked your man
i fucked your man
boom i fucked your boyfriend (fuck me)
he stuck it in

oooh, oh yeah…
fuck me

i fucked your man
i fucked your man
i fucked your man
he stuck it in (fuck me)

If you got a boyfriend you better hold on tight
ill take him shake him rip him on out
if you got a boyfriend you better hold on tight
cuz im the type of girl that makes a man feel right
when he goes out he wants to fuck
probably not excuse
so your nerves get plugged
then you come around a fuucking chit
chater talkin all that shit
but bitch it dont matter
cause in the end he'll be trippin again (who me?)
yea now who’s your girlfriend

i fucked your man
i fucked your man
i fucked your man
he stuck it in (fuck me)

ooh, oh yeah….
fuck me

Mouse Posted: Tue Jan 25 01:14:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This day, yesterday now, felt like a week.
Brace yourself people, venting time.
I was trying to do my homework earlier and I couldn't stop crying to concentrate. All of the things I'm trying not to break down over are piling up and I don't have the courage to crawl out from under them.
I'm so angry with my father right now that's it's tearing me up just not screaming at him. He has suggested or said he would help me with so many things that he hasn't followed through with it's insane, he told me I was going take college courses days before the sign up deadlines and here I am taking them and hating them. He tells me what to do and I do it because I don't have anything else that I can do. What's bothering me the most is that I'm starting to harbor spite towards my mother as well as him for the fact that they raised me to be completely unprepared. I'm not ready for life, let alone school. If it wasn't for that fact I could tell him no and not be afraid that I didn't know enough to take care of myself if he wouldn't let me make my own choices.
I got an email from my aunt, my mother's younger sister, partially about my inheiretence which I have not recieved or even started to be informed about. I'm seeing things in my situation and my father that really scare me.
My stepmother is sick and we're all very worried because we don't know what it is and they can't tell us yet. I feel like my dad has decided that so long as she's sick no one else needs his help or attention.
My professors are unbearable, they say we don't have home work when we do or don't put dates on things they expect us to do. I don't have classroom worthy note taking skills so I get behind and flustered, I have homework that I haven't done and I don't have time to breathe much less think about all of the other things of urgent importance.
I want to scream but I'm afraid of the sound.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Jan 26 10:35:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hullo Mouse. :) I know you were just venting, not really looking for a response, but just the same, I can't help but say: try and hang in there. Take it one day at a time (even if they do feel like a bloody week!)...
I'll be thinkin' of ya. :o)

Puck Posted: Wed Jan 26 18:30:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *hugs mouse*

Yesterday was...odd. I was doing research in the school's crappy library and one guy in my class was being a jerk to me. He's about twice my size (and I'm not very small). So, I had to carefully choose how to strike back at him. I noticed him leaning back on two legs of his chair, so I made my move. I snuck up behind him and grabbed the top of the chair leg and pulled it back. The point wasn't to make him fall (which I didn't), just to scare the shit out of him. It worked and I got about a quarter of the class's (those who noticed) praise for it.

Then later that night, after a basketball game, I was hacking, outside the school. The hack went out of the circle and went toward some chick who said that if it had landed in her purse, she would have taken it. As she was walking away, I said something about stealing her purse if she had. She said she'd have tried to kick my ass or something. So, naturally I threatened to knife her in such a situation. I cheerfully waved goodbye as she walked away. I don't think I've ever threatened to knife anyone, before. *sigh*

Mesh Posted: Sat Jan 29 08:36:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I burned my thumb and it really fucking hurts.

Mesh Posted: Sat Jan 29 09:28:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  OUCH! With the swelling, and the blistering, and the discoloration.

Mouse Posted: Mon Jan 31 17:02:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>*hugs mouse*

*Hugs back* Sounds like you could use some R&R too, eh? Threatening people can actually be kind of humorous/relaxing oddly.
Take care Puckster.

Puck Posted: Tue Feb 1 00:13:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Threatening people can actually be kind of humorous/relaxing oddly.

It really is...as long as it's voluntary rather than something done in a fit of rage.

Today, a girl in my chem class, who happens to be a total bitch that never shuts up, asked me why I'm always such an ass to her. I didn't have the heart to come right out and tell her that I have no respect for her and wished that she'd go die somewhere.

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 6 02:18:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh god I miss her so god damn much.

And I hate everybody else. Everyone else in the world can go to hell and die. And get raped by the devil for all I care.

Really, screw everyone.

Puck Posted: Wed Feb 16 20:40:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>people can actually be kind of humorous/relaxing oddly.

Today, I threatened to shove a chair leg down a guy's throat.

Mouse Posted: Thu Feb 17 00:40:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Today, I threatened to shove a chair leg down a guy's throat.

Wee! I find threats to be a good response to any kind of mild teasing. Or a decent way to break up boredom.
I realized I had perfected the art of glaring when I started to make guys who were six-foot-something cower.

Unrelated prattle;
My step-mother was 'helping' my dad write this ad seeking an intern, he was watching a movie so he wasn't getting very far with it, she typed up something touting *me* to entice applicants. My dad said she was 'not helping' and took my advice on things to include in the ad. I found it rather amusing.
I have lots of homework and I don't like it one damn bit. One assignment draft, one editing, and one quiz for English. Half a chapter, some field research, and proeject research for biology. School sucks, I can't wait to get a job so that can suck too!
But I actually have something resembling life going on this weekend so I'm happy enough.
Mouse

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]