Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

How does one stop from going insane
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Jan 24 11:00:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Plinkers and Plonkers I am currently going insane. Christophe I think maybe some other GTer told me that I'd get aggravated with my pink haired guy friend Nick and it's finally happened, we don't talk anymore and I'm tired of pursuing him. I just feel wrong ignoring him but I'm not sure what else I could possibly do. He's quiet and reserved. So on top of that I can't stand my classes. I'm going CRAZY!!!! help please. If you're interested.

Asswipe Posted: Mon Jan 24 15:33:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  pfft, simple. kill him

jasco1982_2000 Posted: Mon Jan 24 16:36:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>pfft, simple. kill him

Hahahahahahaha Brilliant.

On a more serious note though with quiet and reserved people the best way is to ease them out of their shell. The only prob i though they have to want it. You cannot help someone who does not want to help themselves. And who will not activly try and put things right. Others can only do so much. The rest is down to the person

(There is a chance i could have missed the point here) aaah its good advice ne way

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 17:10:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>pfft, simple. kill him

this does sound like a good plan, but really...if he's ignoring you, i don't think you should ignore him too. just don't worry about what he's doing, and if he wants to talk, he'll come find you or find a way to keep in touch. i also agree with what jasco said, "you can't help someone who does not want to help themselves." just try not to think of it, force your concentration into your studies. if that doesn't work, have a big party with your girls and pamper yourself.

if he doesn't want to make the effort, then it's his loss, essentially.

good luck.

Mouse Posted: Mon Jan 24 17:59:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well... I would say corner him and a lay a big fat kiss on his reclusive face, but I doubt that would be helpful advice. ;)
You're clearly not going to give up on him, but if he won't speak to you then you're stuck. I would just say spend time with him and try not to get too close, you run the risk of making him withdraw if you pounce on him.

Pay attention in class, Scary Cherry. *wags finger*

Silentmind Posted: Mon Jan 24 19:52:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sipmle. You already are insane. You can't stop from going insane, as you already are. :D

Howitzer Posted: Tue Jan 25 00:12:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Pay attention in class, Scary Cherry. *wags finger*

Unless it is statistics or Materials of Construction class, then pine over your pink wonder all day...all i have to do in those classes is finish the crossword too quickly and then fall asleep in the front row...

Mouse Posted: Tue Jan 25 01:34:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Howitzer said:
pink wonder
LOL!

I'm freaking over reading homework and realizing I don't need to do it at the same time.
Where ever Crazy is, I think I'm there.
Mouse

FN Posted: Tue Jan 25 13:53:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Christophe I think maybe some other GTer told me that I'd get aggravated with my pink haired guy friend Nick and it's finally happened,

When will people stop doubting my infinite wisdom.

Puck Posted: Tue Jan 25 17:00:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>When will people stop doubting my infinite wisdom.

when monkeys fly out of my butt!

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jan 26 10:59:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Well... I would say corner him and a lay a big fat kiss on his reclusive face, but I doubt that would be helpful advice. ;)

>Pay attention in class, Scary Cherry. *wags finger*

*bats eyelashes* ME! not pay attention in class how dare you! :p.
Well I would give a him a kiss but I think he would enjoy it to much frankly

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Jan 26 11:01:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Christophe said:
>>When will people stop doubting my infinite wisdom.
>
>when monkeys fly out of my butt!

I would agree completely if it weren't for my little guy problem

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]