Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Now introducing
lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 17:17:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hi, i'm lazyelephant. just thought i'd say hi to everyone and get a chain started. um, i'd just like to know a little bit about you guys here at generation terrorists.

i stumbled upon the site while doing a research paper (believe it or not) and thought it looked interesting. since it's free, i decided to join. i take it that you're not really terrorists, are you?

uh, to tell you a little about me:
i like pizza
elephants are the coolest animal around
i don't paint my nails very often
my favorite color: leopard print!
i don't like paris hilton (she can keep her sex tapes. ugh!)

that's really all i can think of to share. i hope that i can get to know peeps here a little better this way.

*lazy el

beetlebum Posted: Mon Jan 24 17:33:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hullo... and welcome!
I'm actually one of the lamest members of this fine forum, as I usually post sporadically and then disappear because I don't have the time to post (*or*, just generally, I'm not interesting);o) (Although I realized just now that I stumbled on to this place over three years ago and actually posted back then.)

I am a grad student
I love pain au chocolat
I love ee cummings
I hate when it is cold and rainy
I love Sandro Santioli
I hate cold showers, and I had to take one of those this morning due to the crap water heater we have in my block of flats

Enough to make you yawn? grin.

jennemmer Posted: Mon Jan 24 17:48:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It seems the grad students here are the ones with sporatic attendance (though mine's been better this winter than most).

I like getting snowed in
I love playing around with my digital camera
I am addicted to: GT, livejournal and Tim Horton's Ice Cappuchinos.
I am dragging all my friends out to karaoke for my birthday this Saturday night.

beetlebum said:
>I am a grad student

What are you studying?

marsi Posted: Mon Jan 24 17:51:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hello, nice to meet you.
I don't post a lot. But I check GT everyday. It could become really addictive.
My favourite animals are cats and I love chocolate.

Silentmind Posted: Mon Jan 24 17:57:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I'm me. Student. Not a terrorist. Post often. And listen to loud music. And i write.

cajnpalt Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:00:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hello & Welcome. I lurk and occasionally post. Been here since nearly the beginning...man does time fly.

I love my books, music and travelling.
I love almond roca toffee candy.
I don't like dressing up for work.
I don't like fighting.

Well, enough of my lameness...enjoy yourself.

Silentmind Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:01:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, and welcome. [watch out for Christophe]

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:06:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  thanks for all the warm welcomes. that's a horrible thing for a water heater to do! i can't stand cold showers, but can totally relate, beetlebum. i'm not yawning, i like meeting new people.

sounds like you're going to have a fun birthday this year. i like karaoke, it's one of the most entertaining things to do. you should try it drunk...some of my relatives did that once, and they've not lived it down yet. happy birthday, jennemmer!

i totally relate, marsi. well, the whole cats and chocolate thing. i love animals, they're so fun to have around.

Silentmind said:
>Well, I'm me. Student. Not a terrorist. Post often. And listen to loud music. And i write.

very original. i'm a student also, now that you mention it. what kind of music do you like? what do you write? i particularly like to listen to poison as loud as i can while eating cheetos. that's fun.

*lazy el

Kira Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:08:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hullo El. Always nice to have new folks join the forum.

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:09:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  cajnpalt said:
>Hello & Welcome. I lurk and occasionally post. Been here since nearly the beginning...man does time fly.
>
>I love my books, music and travelling.
>I love almond roca toffee candy.
>I don't like dressing up for work.
>I don't like fighting.
>
>Well, enough of my lameness...enjoy yourself.

yes, books are fun time-wasters. they help me to sleep sometimes. where could i get a sampling of this candy? yeah, fighting is bad. thanks for the welcom cajnpalt!

silentmind, who is this "christophe" you speak of?

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:11:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Hullo El. Always nice to have new folks join the forum.

hallo, and nice to meet you. or 'meat' whichever you prefer.

*lazy el

addi Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:15:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  welcome to GT, Lazyelephant

I post way too much here.
Hif will gladly paint your toes next time they need it.
I prefer my showers hot and my women cold.
Beetlebum is neither a beetle nor a bum.
At last count I have four grey hairs down there.
James Dobson (of the conservative Focus on the Family Group)says SpongeBob is a homosexual.

jennemmer Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:17:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:

>silentmind, who is this "christophe" you speak of?

Oh, just you wait ;)
(unashamedly opinionated but we all like him well enough in the end.)

I was going to warn you about Addi, too but I see his post beat mine up ( jk, ;)

Mouse Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:18:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Welcome to the family, lazyelephant. Hope you enjoy your stay.

I am Mouse aka, Maus, mousie, Muad'Dib, and other random things. Still with me?
I'm a homeschooled highschool student taking a couple of college courses, and the leader of the GT police. The GT police mostly keep tabs on GT politics and drag back wayward posters, lack of operatives is a large problem though.
I am also not around that much due to limited internet access and not being able to stay up all night.
I ramble, so if none of that made sense or was humorous disregard it.
Mouse

cajnpalt Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:22:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  where could i get a sampling of this candy?

Email me and I'll send you some. They sell it here in Arizona...I don't know if it comes under other names in other regions. cajnpalt@hotmail.com

BTW...Christophe...yeah, he's fun.

addi Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:30:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jennemmer said:

>I was going to warn you about Addi, too but I see his post beat mine up ( jk, ;)

Warn her?!! I'm harmless!
It's the damn liberal media that's spreading all those nasty lies about me. I swear! I was no where near Paris Hilton's room when that video was shot!

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:32:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jennemmer said:
>lazyelephant said:
>
>>silentmind, who is this "christophe" you speak of?
>
>Oh, just you wait ;)
>I was going to warn you about Addi, too but I see his post beat mine up

ok, then. is christophe a nice guy, or am i just totally oblivious here? thanks for the "warning" of addison, but i do have to say that i found his welcome rather humorous. ;)

in any case, hallo to addison and mouse. i followed most of what you said, and i think i'll just call you mouse. it seems to be the easiest thing to remember.

what's the name of the candy? i may know what it is. i would email you and have you send it to me, but my mom's got a worse case of paranoia than i do, and she'd prolly shoot me if i did such a thing. if it comes down to it, i could always fly down there and hit up every gas station and wal mart in the state. road trip!!

i'm not sure i totally understand about christophe, but i guess i'll not worry about it too much until i have to.

thanks to all!

*lazy el

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:34:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Warn her?!! I'm harmless!
I swear! I was no where near Paris Hilton when that video was shot!

now, i'm not sure what to believe. but...you seem pretty funny, so i'll let it slide. are you harmless, or are you just yankin my chain?

addi Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:39:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm yanking you chain El Lazyio.
I need to remember that newbies aren't familiar with my offbeat sense of humor.

: )

and I'm 90% harmless

Silentmind Posted: Mon Jan 24 18:42:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I write poetry, and I listen to Techno/Old rock (on vinyl) and Classical. You shall soon meet the "lovable" Christophe. And you've already met Addi (just watch out, he's old).

Mouse Posted: Mon Jan 24 19:00:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe is endearing enough. He's amusing when he forgets he's the man.
Where is our Belgian friend, I thought he was supposed to appear when spoken of?

Mouse

How's this for irony? Ever since I started taking English my spelling has worsened.

Puck Posted: Mon Jan 24 19:01:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I am Mouse aka, Maus, mousie, Muad'Dib, and other random things.

I think I'll call you Gerald now. I might decide to stick with an old name if someone can tell me why.

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 19:02:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>I'm yanking you chain El Lazyio.
>I need to remember that newbies aren't familiar with my offbeat sense of humor.
>
>: )
>
>and I'm 90% harmless

well, sense of humor is important. is that to be my nickname now? what's the other ten percent?

if i were to give you a ratio of me, i'd be 60% harmless. but that's my opinion. i'll let you judge for yourself.

*El

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 19:08:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Silentmind said:
>Well, I write poetry, and I listen to Techno/Old rock (on vinyl) and Classical. You shall soon meet the "lovable" Christophe. And you've already met Addi (just watch out, he's old).

very cool. i'm not much into techno. i guess i just haven't heard any of "the good stuff" yet. lol...ok. i tend to be over cautious anyway. is christophe the analytical type? i mean, if you could apply "types" to a person's personality.

puck: who's gerald? are we referring to mouse? i already have trouble remembering names, so this is only gonna make it tougher on me. or is that your intention?

*lazy el

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 19:11:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:

>puck: who's gerald? are we referring to mouse? i already have trouble remembering names, so this is only gonna make it tougher on me. or is that your intention?

p.s. i don't believe i've met you puck. maybe you could tell me a little more about yourself.

addi Posted: Mon Jan 24 19:31:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:

>well, sense of humor is important.

These days if I don't laugh I die. Gotta laugh at yourself and the world

>is that to be my nickname now?
Just mine for you. I'm too lazy to type out lazyelephant every time. El Lazio has a nice ring to it. : )

>what's the other ten percent?

Mashed potatoes....with gravy

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 19:49:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>>is that to be my nickname now?
>Just mine for you. I'm too lazy to type out lazyelephant every time. El Lazio has a nice ring to it. : )

sweetness!! it does sound kinda catchy doesn't it?

>>what's the other ten percent?
>
>Mashed potatoes....with gravy

hey-that's some good food right there.

*El "Lazio"

Silentmind Posted: Mon Jan 24 19:50:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>lazyelephant said:
>
>>well, sense of humor is important.
>
>These days if I don't laugh I die. Gotta laugh at yourself and the world
>
>>is that to be my nickname now?
>Just mine for you. I'm too lazy to type out lazyelephant every time. El Lazio has a nice ring to it. : )
>
>
>>what's the other ten percent?
>
>Mashed potatoes....with gravy
>
>

Addi, must you /always/ hit on the new ones?

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 19:51:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Silentmind said:

>Addi, must you /always/ hit on the new ones?

lol...*sigh*

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jan 24 19:52:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  welcome hefalump, I would ask you. . . .why don't you paint your toenails often . . . .and is your hair any shade of red. . . .and how do you like your chickens ?

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 20:04:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>welcome hefalump, I would ask you. . . .why don't you paint your toenails often . . . .and is your hair any shade of red. . . .and how do you like your chickens ?

hello ifihadahif. i would tell you...i don't paint any nails, just cuz they mess up so easy...my hair used to be red, but i'm a natural brunette...dead and edible, but not cajun style.

addi Posted: Mon Jan 24 20:08:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Silentmind said:

>Addi, must you /always/ hit on the new ones?

El Lazio: I am being friendly to a new person on GT, like I am with every one, plonker or plinker. I'm not interested in you sexually. My heart belongs to another...and, oh yeah, I'm too old for you. If you mistook my posts to be of a sexual nature I am very sorry. Nothing against you, I'm sure you are a knock out babe, but I'm into sheep.

Howz that, Silent?

*sheesh

Mesh Posted: Mon Jan 24 20:13:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hi.

Puck Posted: Mon Jan 24 20:15:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Welcome, LÚ Z.

I dig books, but have no motivation to read.
I watch movies too much. There are over 200 DVDs available to me through my immediate family.
I don't really have anything against animals, but I don't like the idea of having pets...or children.
I planned to take a short (couple of days) vacation from here when I hit the 1000-post mark here, but after the crash, I've got a long way to go.
I love contradicting my teachers.
I've got about 7000 songs in my music collection. It's all from random artists and genres.
I have no rank or title here. I should do something about that.
If I can quote or at least reference...anything, I must, even if I'm sure nobody will catch it.

Yes, for a while, I am refering to Mouse as Gerald.

Silentmind Posted: Mon Jan 24 20:16:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Silentmind said:
>
>>Addi, must you /always/ hit on the new ones?
>
>
>El Lazio: I am being friendly to a new person on GT, like I am with every one, plonker or plinker. I'm not interested in you sexually. My heart belongs to another...and, oh yeah, I'm too old for you. If you mistook my posts to be of a sexual nature I am very sorry. Nothing against you, I'm sure you are a knock out babe, but I'm into sheep.
>
>Howz that, Silent?
>
>*sheesh

Much better. At least she knows about the sheep now.

addi Posted: Mon Jan 24 20:24:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Silentmind said:

>Much better. At least she knows about the sheep now.

If you're happy, I'm happy.

and I believe it's way past your bedtime now. Say goodnight to everyone..off you go

Mesh Posted: Mon Jan 24 20:31:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Where the fuck the FNGs comin from all the sudden? I'm not complaining or anything, its nice to see new people, but damn, we go for so long without anyone new, then it seems like they come in droves.

Fuck, whatever. Hello anyone who is new, and the couple of old timers that I saw who dont post much anymore.

thecitizen Posted: Mon Jan 24 20:44:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah,

I guess from our spare time, I have read this page more than 4 years if I remember right.I just did not find relevant to talk, besides no spare time either but don't worry some of us will leave....eventually.
Nice environment though and very kind welcomes I note too.

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 22:13:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>El Lazio: I am being friendly to a new person on GT, like I am with every one, plonker or plinker. I'm not interested in you sexually. My heart belongs to another...and, oh yeah, I'm too old for you. If you mistook my posts to be of a sexual nature I am very sorry. Nothing against you, I'm sure you are a knock out babe, but I'm into sheep.

Addison: That's cool, i dig friendliness. This statment disappoints me. And, now that you mention it, mine belongs to another as well. "It never would have worked out between us, darling." (10 points if you know where that came from without doing the research!)And i'm more than likely too young for you. unless you dig young chicks. I, however, did not mistake your posts to be of sexual nature. I was simply playing along. All is forgiven. :) You're very right about me being a knockout babe, just ask my boyfriend. As for the sheep, we all have differences of opinion, so whatever floats your boat...

p.s. what's a plinker/plonker?

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 22:16:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Hi.

Hi.

*Lazy El

Puck Posted: Mon Jan 24 22:21:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>10 points if you know where that came from without doing the research!

I KNOW! but I looked it up ; )

>so whatever floats your boat...

I think it's more of a matter of squeeking his ducky.

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 22:28:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>lazyelephant said:
>>10 points if you know where that came from without doing the research!
>
>I KNOW! but I looked it up ; )

cheater!! 's ok, but let's see who else might know...

>
>>so whatever floats your boat...
>
>I think it's more of a matter of squeeking his ducky.

righty-o then. :D i cannot currently think of a witty answer to this, so i'll just leave it alone. how do you know he has a ducky?!

*Lazy El

Puck Posted: Mon Jan 24 22:33:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>how do you know he has a ducky?!

It's a guy thing. heh heh heh. *sigh* I kill me. : )

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 24 22:38:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>lazyelephant said:
>>how do you know he has a ducky?!
>
>It's a guy thing. heh heh heh. *sigh* I kill me. : )

all i can do in response is laugh. you humor me puck. i think we'll get along just fine. ;)

*El Lazio

Puck Posted: Mon Jan 24 22:43:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>all i can do in response is laugh. you humor me puck. i think we'll get along just fine. ;)

Good! You don't want to end up like the last GT-er that crossed me. Guess how they are now. Un...scathed!

sweet p Posted: Mon Jan 24 22:46:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:

>elephants are the coolest animal around

yayayayaaaay
Elephants ARE the shit!

Things about me:
I like you already.
I like stuff.

Puck Posted: Mon Jan 24 22:48:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>Things about me:
>I like you already.
>I like stuff.

HA HA. She said that you're stuff, LÚ Z!

Dancer Posted: Mon Jan 24 22:56:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hello newbie..

i've been around for sometime but do not post often..thought strangely enough, every morning, i checked in here first before i get my coffee..

and i'm from singapore with a couple bunch gters here, but we call it dingapore instead.. don't ask why..

enjoy your time here =)

jennemmer Posted: Mon Jan 24 23:47:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>
>i've been around for sometime but do not post often..thought strangely enough, every morning, i checked in here first before i get my coffee..

Hahaha... I usually carry my breakfast downstairs to eat in front of the computer and catch up on what I've missed while asleep.

And as for Addi, the most you likely have to worry about him is a stitch in your side from laughing too hard (speaking of which, Addi's Christmas Song isn't lost. I've got a copy if anyone else didn't make one and wants one...)

breeze Posted: Tue Jan 25 00:15:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey El Lazio! I'm breeze. Also don't post in here very often, but only because i'm finishing college now. Once i'm outta there for internship in March (whoohoo!) i'm gonna post more often.

I love traveling, finance, marshmellows, summers, Turkey (the country), and I'm from one of the -stan countries (often confused with Pakistan, Afghanistan and even LasVegas'istan - yup, apparently there's one).

choke Posted: Tue Jan 25 00:56:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hello :)

You sound cool..

I like tattoos and peircings and lemon meringue pie.

I don't like my french teacher (the feeling is mutual) and sunless days.

What about you?

Addi is cool. Christophe just needs a childhood, or something. :)

Mouse Posted: Tue Jan 25 01:30:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>I have no rank or title here. I should do something about that.

You should. You can have one of mine if you'd like, or you can be the Grand Poobah of Nicknaming.
Sincerely,
Gerald ;P

iggy Posted: Tue Jan 25 02:49:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey there newbie.

i'm chanz
el grrrreato resistance leader.

viva le resistance

Mesh Posted: Tue Jan 25 03:49:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm nobody. I'm not even here. I am just a figment of your imagination. Carry on.

jasco1982_2000 Posted: Tue Jan 25 05:19:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  

Yo.

jasco1982_2000 Posted: Tue Jan 25 05:27:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  

Jasco's the name. I like sitting in my dressing gown with scotch in one hand. (Its actually brandy) smoking (poluting my lungs.) and an assortment of other things. Of which I can barely remember.

Im welsh. (1 of the only 2 welshmen on the site)
Was introduced to the site by mat_j before the forum was introduced.
Started posting under the name jerry1664 but lost the password and the email the reminder was mailed to. (Plus I like this one better.)
Im not a terrorist (Thats for the courts to decide.)
And I work in a shitty call centre.

Mark Posted: Tue Jan 25 06:23:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lo there and welcome to this place

I'm just someone who is sometimes here to post, but mostly to read.

I'm into reading (mostly non fiction), anime and rock / metal
I'm not into following the flow

addi Posted: Tue Jan 25 07:26:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Breeze said:
>and even LasVegas'istan

"What happens in LasVegas'istan, stays in LasVegas'istan."
No worries, Breeze. It'll be our little secret : )

choke said:
>Addi is cool.

Thanks, tiffmeister. I just wish I could stop hitting on newbies though. It's hard...very hard and difficult...and tough...

jennemmer said:
>(speaking of which, Addi's Christmas Song isn't lost. I've got a copy if anyone else didn't make one and wants one...)

Destroy that song, before it's too late! It's an evil thing! I will never be able to sing the 12 Days of Christmas again.

Mouse Posted: Tue Jan 25 07:59:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jennemmer said:
>(speaking of which, Addi's Christmas Song isn't lost. I've got a copy if anyone else didn't make one and wants one...)
If you could email me a copy that'd be nice. I had Ludwigs full compilation but it went byebye with the rest of the myGT quotes. :(
Mouse

novemberrain Posted: Tue Jan 25 08:17:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Greetings. Hope you enjoy it here

libra Posted: Tue Jan 25 10:30:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Gosh there's a lot of new people. And all at once. I feel like we're in elementary school and we all sort of surround them and look at them warily as they nervously smile at us.

Anyways,

Welcome!

I'm libra...college student, anthro major, very liberal, from norcal, like music, books, movies and my ipod.

Paulo Posted: Tue Jan 25 10:33:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm Paul
I seem to post here as often Pluto goes around the sun.

I'm 21, I am in fact technically the 3rd Welshman on here (jeez thanks Jez) though I prefer the term "British" as Wales is as marginalised as they can make it within the margins of the term marginalised, if it is in fact a term.

I am currently working 32 evenings a week in insurance and spend my days scriptwriting (I can say that with some confidence now I have a job doing it, "it" however being the scriptwriters equivelent of the guy who cuts the tree down which will eventually be pulped and put into packs of the toilet paper that will eventually end up wiping the ass of the President of the USA.

I am aslo obsessed with TV and cannot say enough good things about it.

Have a Foam Filled Day

FN Posted: Tue Jan 25 10:51:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>silentmind, who is this "christophe" you speak of?

That's for me to know and for you to find out, bebe *wink wink*

Anyhoo, I'll jump on the bandwagon here and introduce myself.

I'm this "christophe" they speak of. (didn't see that one coming huh)

I'm a guy from Belgium who listens to techno, classical music, oldies, and some Flemish folk.

I study economy and am interested in most stuff you can throw at me.

Goals in life are running a big company and perhaps some political carreer.

I don't like babies or anything else that makes a habit out of shitting on the floor.

I'm an athe´st, and center-right European Liberal on the political spectrum.

Ah yes, and I totally kick on intelligent brunettes with long hair and a nice belly.

jasco1982_2000 Posted: Tue Jan 25 13:47:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Paulo said:
>I'm Paul
>I seem to post here as often Pluto goes around the sun.
>
>I'm 21, I am in fact technically the 3rd Welshman on here (jeez thanks Jez)

AAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Balls, balls balls

shit sorry paulo
doe doe doe doe doe doe

Bangs head against wall several times

Posted: Tue Jan 25 17:47:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  fuck
I totally missed this thread.

ah, well.
check out the about section at http://contrakarma.com
that'll fill you in.

FN Posted: Tue Jan 25 22:12:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Have you ejaculated all over your home page?

Silentmind Posted: Tue Jan 25 23:56:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Have you ejaculated all over your home page?

And now you meet the realy Christophe. Only in jest.

choke Posted: Wed Jan 26 00:04:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>
>Thanks, tiffmeister. I just wish I could stop hitting on newbies though. It's hard...very hard and difficult...and tough...
>
>
Eh. They don't look too emotionally scarred to me.

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Jan 26 17:31:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:
>Greetings. Hope you enjoy it here

thanks, rain, and to everyone else for welcoming me.

Puck: un...scathed. HA very funny ;)

i totally agree sweet p...it's good to know that i'm liked here. (I AM STUFF!!)

Dingapore...kinda catchy, but i'll leave it alone. hallo!

jennemmer: i could do with some stitches in my side, as long as i didn't have to be cut to obtain them. i look forward to addi's humor.

hallo breeze! i like traveling, marshmellows, and summers to. i'm crazy for smores, and will go camping in any wilderness as long as i'm promised that delicious choco-mellow sandwich...

hallo choke. i am cool. :D i need to get a tattoo. the only thing mom'll let me pierce is my ears. i'm thinking of getting my belly button done, but i'm not sure about it. sunless days suck.

Mouse/Puck: i think we should call him Eileen...

hallo chanz. nice to meet you.

meshuggah: i have no imagination. just hormones.

jasco: "yo" i take it you like scotch (or in this case, brandy). smoking killed my family. that's all i need to say about that. that's cool that you're welsh, i don't know anyone who's welsh. well, i guess i do now. sorry about the whole call centre thing.

wolffie: i dig reading and anime as well, as long as it's not on tv. i tend to read fiction though. i get enough nonfiction through school work.

addison: i didn't know that hitting on newbies had such an effect on you...you should learn how to channel those "feelings" and use them to your advantage. :) i can't sing the 12 days of Christmas anyway, after 5 i don't remember the rest.

hallo libra...i like those things too. can't say much about my major as i'm not in college yet.

hallo paul. 32 evenings a week...wow, you must be busy. i like this toilet paper job. sounds fun.

hallo christophe. question: do you like sporks? i don't...they are not suitable to my abilities. ok, i'm intelligent, brunette by birth...(currently reverting to original color from a blonde, streaky phase) my hair is only shoulder length though. i think we could get along.

hallo criminal. nice link. :D

FYI: it takes a lot to emotionally scar me...this includes short films that have little happy clouds on drugs saying: "my anus is bleeding." "for the love of god, make it stop!"

that is all.

*El Lazio

Puck Posted: Wed Jan 26 18:09:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>short films that have little happy clouds on drugs saying: "my anus is bleeding."

"For the love of god and all that is holy, My anus is bleeding!"
Rejected is the shit!

FN Posted: Wed Jan 26 19:10:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>hallo christophe. question: do you like sporks?

Sporks?

Sounds like some kind of customised torture tool employed by doctor evil.

You wouldn't happen to have any sharks with freakin' laser beams attached to their heads, would you?

>ok, i'm intelligent, brunette by birth...

Intriguing. *ears turning towards elephant*

>(currently reverting to original color from a blonde, streaky phase)

What a waste.

>my hair is only shoulder length though.

Hmm. That's still ok. The longer the better though.

>i think we could get along.

Yeah. Unless you're a fat chick.

Just kidding

I think.

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Jan 26 19:35:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *cringes from the Rejection videos...*
(this pretzel moment has been brought to you by...another Rejection video!)

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

NEVER AGAIN!!

Christophe said:
>lazyelephant said:
>>hallo christophe. question: do you like sporks?
>
>Sporks?
>
>Sounds like some kind of customised torture tool employed by doctor evil.

a spork is a spoon/fork combination...they're utterly evil things...they only make plastic ones and you can find them at places like Taco Bell. the "fork" half tends to break off while eating, and are generally sharp.

Doctor Evil is the man! i can do the greatest Dr. Evil impersonation...too bad i can't let you hear it...

>You wouldn't happen to have any sharks with freakin' laser beams attached to their heads, would you?

"minime, stop humping da la-ser. get yourselves a room for god sakes!"

>
>>ok, i'm intelligent, brunette by birth...
>
>Intriguing. *ears turning towards elephant*

intriguing, indeed.
>
>>(currently reverting to original color from a blonde, streaky phase)
>
>What a waste.

shh! i'm going back to natural color!

>>my hair is only shoulder length though.
>
>Hmm. That's still ok. The longer the better though.
>
>>i think we could get along.
>
>Yeah. Unless you're a fat chick.
>
>
>
>
>Just kidding
>
>
>I think.

HA! not funny.
i'm not sure what to think about this last comment...but i'm not fat, anyway. i generally like to get along with people, rather than get on their bad side.

*LÚ Z

Puck Posted: Wed Jan 26 19:53:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>a spork...they only make plastic ones

I've heard tale of the metal spork.

Puck Posted: Wed Jan 26 20:08:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>*cringes from the Rejection videos...*

You should see Ah, L'Amour and Billy's Balloon.

sweet p Posted: Wed Jan 26 20:42:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:

>You should see Ah, L'Amour and Billy's Balloon.

Oh, I love!

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Jan 26 20:44:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  really puck? a metal spork? this i have not seen...

no, i should not see L'Amour and Billy's Balloon.

*LÚ Z

Kira Posted: Wed Jan 26 21:13:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I would pay cash money for a metal spork. That is just what I need.

addi Posted: Wed Jan 26 21:20:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:

>i look forward to addi's humor.

Well, this is a fine turn of events. I sit and stare at the screen for 15 minutes trying to come up with something witty and funny to reply with...and my mind goes blank. My humor has just up and left me.

I can't work under this kind of pressure. I'm not a machine. I'm a human, damn it!

*deep sigh*

hmm...did you hear the one about the penguin that walked into a bar?

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jan 26 21:21:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There are no metal sporks, it's just another urban legend.

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Jan 26 21:29:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>lazyelephant said:
>
>>i look forward to addi's humor.
>
>Well, this is a fine turn of events. I sit and stare at the screen for 15 minutes trying to come up with something witty and funny to reply with...and my mind goes blank. My humor has just up and left me.
>
>I can't work under this kind of pressure. I'm not a machine. I'm a human, damn it!
>
>*deep sigh*
>
>hmm...did you hear the one about the penguin that walked into a bar?
>

no, i've not heard that one, addi. if you can't work under this pressure, then i'll just pretend like you're not funny and wait for you to crack a good one. ;) i didn't say you had to be a machine, anyway.

*El Lazio

Puck Posted: Wed Jan 26 21:31:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>There are no metal sporks, it's just another urban legend.

Oh, fuck that! I'll make my own freakin metal sporks. That's totally something I need for college

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jan 26 21:33:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>There are no metal sporks, it's just another urban legend.
>
>Oh, fuck that! I'll make my own freakin metal sporks. That's totally something I need for college
>
Well, maybe not for college, but that kind of talent would serve you well in prison . . . LOL

Puck Posted: Wed Jan 26 21:38:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>that kind of talent would serve you well in prison . . . LOL

for fashioning a shiv?

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Jan 26 21:50:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>There are no metal sporks, it's just another urban legend.
>
>Oh, fuck that! I'll make my own freakin metal sporks. That's totally something I need for college
>

i was not disappointed at hearing there are no metal sporks. (rejoice!) puck, if you make a metal spork, i shall steal it from you, using only my elbows as an attack!!

i have no more to contribute at the moment.

*LÚ Z

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Jan 26 21:53:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>that kind of talent would serve you well in prison . . . LOL
>
>for fashioning a shiv?
>
You've got the lingo down too, you're gonna fit right in !
LOL

Puck Posted: Wed Jan 26 22:00:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>You've got the lingo down too, you're gonna fit right in !
>LOL

That's what I get for watching too much tv and playing too many videos games.
At least playing Chronicles of Riddick might actually pay off.

kurohyou Posted: Wed Jan 26 22:30:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hola,

I'm Kurohyou, I live in Denver, CO.

I'm studying Zen Buddhism to try to get my mind to stop fucking with me.

I'm an aspiring law enforcement officer. May actually be in an academy as soon as June of this year.

Right now I'm a Project Manager for an Lighting System Integration Company specializing in Entertainment Lighting. (Translation: I build theatres and TV Studios)

I'm a theatre nerd. Love the theatre, favorite musicals are Little Shop of Horrors and Forty-Second Street. I'm not an actor, I'm a techie, primiarly because I have not talent for acting, singing, dancing or any form of self expression.

I like to write and I like to read...

and right now I'm tired.

For what its worth...

Welcome...to our little corner of the world wide web.

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Jan 26 22:58:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>hola,
>
>I'm Kurohyou, I live in Denver, CO.
>
>I'm studying Zen Buddhism to try to get my mind to stop fucking with me.
>
>I'm an aspiring law enforcement officer. May actually be in an academy as soon as June of this year.
>
>Right now I'm a Project Manager for an Lighting System Integration Company specializing in Entertainment Lighting. (Translation: I build theatres and TV Studios)
>
>I'm a theatre nerd. Love the theatre, favorite musicals are Little Shop of Horrors and Forty-Second Street. I'm not an actor, I'm a techie, primiarly because I have not talent for acting, singing, dancing or any form of self expression.
>
>I like to write and I like to read...
>
>and right now I'm tired.
>
>For what its worth...
>
>Welcome...to our little corner of the world wide web.

thank you for taking the time to post. good luck with the law enforcement. i wouldn't give up the lighting stuff though, that's sounds pretty nifty. i'm a theatre nerd too, so don't feel to bad about it. i went to NYC last summer and saw Phantom of the Opera. it was the coolest thing ever. i liked it so much that i wanted to see it again. you have to remember that techie's are essential to the production and performance of any kind of theatre show. i'm pretty good at acting, but i don't sing much, and i don't often get cast for leading roles. everyone has self expression. maybe yours is here on GT.

yeah, reading and writing are cool. two old hobbies i need to pick up again.

i'm tired as well, so i'll be logging out.

*El Lazio

Mouse Posted: Wed Jan 26 23:53:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>Mouse/Puck: i think we should call him Eileen...

Most excellant... Have a nice day, Eileen.

Affectionetly
Gerald

choke Posted: Thu Jan 27 04:04:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:

>
>hallo choke. i am cool. :D i need to get a tattoo. the only thing mom'll let me pierce is my ears. i'm thinking of getting my belly button done, but i'm not sure about it. sunless days suck.
>
>
Mmm. Belly button don't hurt at all, I did mine myself 3 times before I got it right, but it was never overly painful.. It should be easy to hide from your folks.. If you're up for that sorta thing hehe :P

FN Posted: Thu Jan 27 05:42:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Puck said:
>>ifihadahif said:
>>>that kind of talent would serve you well in prison . . . LOL
>>
>>for fashioning a shiv?
>>
>You've got the lingo down too, you're gonna fit right in !
>LOL

The question is, will the others fit in him.

I bet he'll like it.

Those technicalvirgins are taking over the world.

lazyelephant Posted: Thu Jan 27 19:00:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>Puck said:
>>>ifihadahif said:
>>>>that kind of talent would serve you well in prison . . . LOL
>>>
>>>for fashioning a shiv?
>>>
>>You've got the lingo down too, you're gonna fit right in !
>>LOL
>
>The question is, will the others fit in him.

the idea is, that with these new metal sporks he's got going, he'll be able to defend himself from those who do or don't fit in him...technical virgins...bah!
>
>I bet he'll like it.
>
>
>Those technicalvirgins are taking over the world.

Puck Posted: Thu Jan 27 20:33:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Have a nice day, Eileen.

At least I have reasons for calling you the things I do. Anyway, I don't feel like calling you Gerald anymore(I'm lazy), so I'll reveal that it was from a Pink Floyd song.

I saw this and thought of you...
http://sinfest.net/d/20011006.html

Mouse Posted: Mon Jan 31 17:13:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Mouse said:
>>Have a nice day, Puck.
>
>At least I have reasons for calling you the things I do. Anyway, I don't feel like calling you Gerald anymore(I'm lazy), so I'll reveal that it was from a Pink Floyd song.
Hey, I have reasons, just not good ones. ;P
Now you have to give me a link to lyrics cause I haven't heard the song and I am also lazy.
>
>I saw this and thought of you...
>http://sinfest.net/d/20011006.html
Another sinfest fan? Huzzah!

Puck Posted: Tue Feb 1 00:16:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Another sinfest fan? Huzzah!

Word! 'Tis the shit!
I'm still working my way through the archives.

Puck Posted: Tue Feb 1 00:20:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Now you have to give me a link to lyrics cause I haven't heard the song and I am also lazy.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/bike.html

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]