Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Hold the phone there mate. I need to get energised
jasco1982_2000 Posted: Tue Jan 25 15:18:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  

I seem to be going through a magical phase lately where things seem to appear in pretty colours and rays of sunshine. I dont know whats going on with me latly but I am starting to feel good for no reason.

After that weird intro here is my question.

Have you ever felt that your life is on hold but you feel realy excited. As if you have been lost at sea for years but on the horison you can see an island fully of golden oppetunity, adventure and buried treasure? Nothing has happened to spark this... Its just a strong feeling from inside.

For the last few months. Since just before christmas I have been feeling like my life is building towards something thats going to be pretty god damn good. There has been nothing changing in my life except I now have a shitty job. But I have this nagging feeling that.

Get ready cos things are about to get wild.

Its so weird. Because this is the most posative I have felt about life in years. For the first time. In what seems to be forever I am excited about the future. Whatevers ahead I have not reached it yet but it is coming and whatever it is

Its going to be good.

The only prob I have with it is that I dont want to get my hopes up or read too much into things. I do that so oftern and it halts me. Whenever I have felt luke this before something has always sparked it off. However this time nothing has. Except when things were rough aroung the christmas period I kept thinking stick it out. I felt that final hurdle had to be passed so that the people I was helping could enjoy these fruits with me.

Now however I feel like a kid on christmas eve.

regards jasco

FN Posted: Tue Jan 25 16:23:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Are you by any chance hoping to get some pussy in the near future?

Aeon Posted: Tue Jan 25 19:37:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Three words: Complete mental breakdown

Kira Posted: Tue Jan 25 20:40:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You know I do feel like that sometimes... but only sometimes, and only for a few hours at most. I envy you feeling like that all the time.

I've been in such a rut for so long now, I can't imagine having ever gotten my hopes up at any time. I know I have of course. If hoping causes you to act on some opportunity that you otherwise wouldn't, I think you should dare to hope.

I hope it's true.

FN Posted: Tue Jan 25 22:09:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think you're in for some serious shit man.

Don't float too high before the bubble bursts, it'll hurt that much more when you hit the ground.

choke Posted: Tue Jan 25 23:54:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I think you're in for some serious shit man.
>
>Don't float too high before the bubble bursts, it'll hurt that much more when you hit the ground.

Oh that's horrible. Try create memories of how great you feel, to sustain you in your hours of need. And enjoy it godammit :P

jasco1982_2000 Posted: Wed Jan 26 16:10:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  

I shall go wherever the wind takes me.

Must be a strong wind though

cos im a big guy.

Thanks for the advice

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Jan 26 19:24:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if you have any idea of something you've always wanted to do, i suggest that you get started on it now. if you do, you'll be well on your way to accomplishing your goals. and even if this "happy time" dies, you'll still have to maintain your goals/achievements...and that will ultimately cheer you. (if you take pride and love to try to achieve things, anyway.)

but i do agree that one should not put themselves on cloud nine, because it hurts like hell when you drop back down again.

best wishes!

*Lé Z

Silentmind Posted: Thu Jan 27 01:29:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>Three words: Complete mental breakdown

Crazy shit fucking loco mental breakdown more like it.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]