Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

how stupid can you get?
lazyelephant Posted: Sun Jan 30 18:48:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i was at the mall the other day with my boyfriend, and as we got in the car to leave, we noticed that the minivan next to us had it's door open. it had one of those sliding doors...and there wasn't anybody around. after having a good laugh about how we should do it in the back of the open van, he said he'd shut the door, since the van was on his side of the car. but he didn't, and i walked all the way around and slid the door shut...it was the funniest thing...

anyone else have any stories to tell?

innocenceNonus Posted: Sun Jan 30 19:12:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  For the hardest class in my school, (AP Lit) I decided to tackle the hardest level of poetry writing for a project- a sestina.

And me, being the idiot I am, have decided to try and make it good.

So many things could go wrong with this poem...

And according to Murphy, they all will.

I thus dub myself a walking, living, breathing idiot.

Puck Posted: Sun Jan 30 19:40:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Last summer, I went to a semi-local amusement park, Worlds of Fun, and stole some crap from the gift shop. An undercover security guard spotted me and now I'm banned from the place and the water park beside it, Oceans of Fun. Both places sucked and were overpriced anyway.

Aeon Posted: Mon Jan 31 00:05:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Last summer, I went to a semi-local amusement park, Worlds of Fun, and stole some crap from the gift shop. An undercover security guard spotted me and now I'm banned from the place and the water park beside it, Oceans of Fun. Both places sucked and were overpriced anyway.

There you go, Lazyelephant... the answer to this thread's question has been answered!

I kid, I kid.

Stupidest thing I can report. Ex roommate getting pregnant and not knowing who the dad is. Not realy STUPID persay, but sad.

beetlebum Posted: Mon Jan 31 15:44:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i know someone who thought that coffee was tea with milk in it until he was 12.

every time i think about that, it cracks me up. especially since he grew up in a family that took tea in the afternoon EVERY DAY.

grin.

beetlebum Posted: Mon Jan 31 15:49:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  worlds of fun?!

that's the worst amusement park EVER.

as someone from the other side of the state, let me just say that Six Flags is a much better park, but i actually know quite a few people who were banned from that park as well, as they all, at once, attempted to steal sunglasses of all things on a jr. high field trip. gee, that wouldn't be obvious. dumb 12 year olds.

laurie Posted: Mon Jan 31 15:54:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Tin foil is acctually made of real TIN.
I discovered this about six months ago.
Yeah.

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Jan 31 17:26:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>Puck said:
>>Last summer, I went to a semi-local amusement park, Worlds of Fun, and stole some crap from the gift shop. An undercover security guard spotted me and now I'm banned from the place and the water park beside it, Oceans of Fun. Both places sucked and were overpriced anyway.
>
>
>There you go, Lazyelephant... the answer to this thread's question has been answered!

LMAO... *sigh* ah, memories.

kurohyou Posted: Mon Jan 31 21:07:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>worlds of fun?!
>
>that's the worst amusement park EVER.
>
I'm not an amusement park Connoisseur but we have one in Colorado called Lakeside which is one of the scariest places I've seen. All the rides look in horrible condition, and I wouldn't ride them if you paid me. (Well it depends on how much, surviving could be worth the cash and the thrill)

But worst than that are those traveling ones. I've always been worried about any ride that folds up and can travel cross country. Those things give me the creeps too.

Sorry, a bit off subject but the amusement park thing got me thinking.

Puck Posted: Tue Feb 1 00:26:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>that's the worst amusement park EVER.

That gives me a bit more faith.

innocenceNonus Posted: Tue Feb 1 01:38:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:
>>But worst than that are those traveling ones. I've always been worried about any ride that folds up and can travel cross country. Those things give me the creeps too.

Hah. Every summer I go to Iowa and they always have one of those [a fair per se]. They call the workers carnies [since they consider it a carnival of sorts] and every year something freakydeaky happens with a carny...

Girls and carnies have eloped, carnies have gotten tied to benches, girls have been molested/ raped...

It's an interesting time of year to be an Iowan. haha. When I write my memoirs, this'll be a good part to bring up...

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 1 10:02:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Last summer, I went to a semi-local amusement park, Worlds of Fun, and stole some crap from the gift shop. An undercover security guard spotted me and now I'm banned from the place and the water park beside it, Oceans of Fun. Both places sucked and were overpriced anyway.

The Orient Express kicks ass.

lazyelephant Posted: Tue Feb 1 20:06:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>The Orient Express kicks ass.

just to update you mesh, your much beloved Orient is no longer around...

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 2 11:51:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What the effington!?!?!

Damnit that was probably the only "good" ride that piece of shite place had. At least when I went many years ago.

And, just to say, I hate that whole part of the US, except for St. Louis. No vacation to US should EVER include the central states. EVER.

Nebraska included. Hah.

mat_j Posted: Wed Feb 2 12:24:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can't for the life of me stop calling Matthew Broderick Brendan Frasier

mat_j Posted: Wed Feb 2 12:25:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fuck

I meant Brendan Frasier Matthew Broderick

Puck Posted: Wed Feb 2 18:37:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>And, just to say, I hate that whole part of the US, except for St. Louis. No vacation to US should EVER include the central states. EVER.

It's not so bad. *tries to keep a straight face*

>Nebraska included. Hah.

Last time I drove through, the only thing one could smell was crap.

Mouse Posted: Sat Feb 5 14:59:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Nebraska included. Hah.

*sniff*

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]