Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Open Thread
Bzoso Posted: Wed Feb 9 20:59:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There were no threads today so I thought I would spice things up with a totally crazy open thread in which people could talk about anything.

Let the openness begin....

No?
okay, well tonight I went to a restaurant with some friends and we were talking and laughing, and this kid and his dad were sitting there, not talking, just trying to avoid eye contact, waiting for their pizza, that was kind of funny, and then there was this old guy eating by himself and he had smiled at me before we went in and i had ignored him and it was thoroughly depressing and there was nothing i could do. Shit like that just sucks.

Aeon Posted: Wed Feb 9 21:02:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  One single thought comes to mind. CLOWNS VS. MIMES!

libra Posted: Wed Feb 9 21:31:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>One single thought comes to mind. CLOWNS VS. MIMES!

they're both frightening

Kira Posted: Wed Feb 9 21:58:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can SEE my pulse. And I don't mean I see a little patch of my skin pulsing. I mean my vision.

I'm having a book ordering ordeal. Eats, Shoots and Leaves - which is STILL not out in paperback! - suddenly went up three dollars and the other book I was going to throw in to balance out the order suddenly went out of print. In any case I have waited too long to get them by Sunday unless I pay extra, and I choose to blame Amazon.com for all of these problems. So to sum up this boring story, I hate Amazon.com.

I have to sleep in the basement tonight. BOO stuffy, chilly snoozing.

On the bright side of things, I am, at this moment, eating key lime pie.

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 9 22:10:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I went to a bar for Mardi Gras last night. Fun stuff.

The blisters on my thumb from the burn are starting to go down, yay! Hitting the space bar doesnt hurt so much now.

I have pink eye. Yuck. How the eff did I get it anyways?

I heard about that girl who got scalped for having a mohawk. Thats messed up.

I made $350 today. Hurray for contract jobs, I should get more of them. I helped a rich person move their stuff, took like only four and a half hours. 350 bucks for four and a half hours work? Thats not bad at all.

I saw a few other contract jobs posted, one for setting up for some trade show, one for driving someone to a city some three hours away, and one for providing security at a gig. I should check into those.

Wang.

sweet p Posted: Wed Feb 9 23:11:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I had a date today.

But instead of being on the subway on my way to the date, I was stuck at a bus stop, in the horrendous snow/slush.

Then I got on the subway and a smelly man sat next to me for 20 minutes.

I realised I was going to be super late for the date but I don't even have the dude's phone number so I couldn't call to warn him.

So I was 30 minutes late and I got to the place and he was gone.

I can't even call him to apologize.

Boy, do I feel so LAME.

Aeon Posted: Wed Feb 9 23:27:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Aeon said:
>>One single thought comes to mind. CLOWNS VS. MIMES!
>
>they're both frightening
>

That's why I've suggested a No Holds Barred Deathmatch... no one gets out alive!

Aeon Posted: Wed Feb 9 23:33:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  As gay as it sounds I'm writing a movie script. Why? Because I felt like it. It's my own skewed attempt at a comedy. So far it includes: 1 Snowman comitting suicide, 2 guys dressed as birds scaring bankers, 1 guy dressed like death standing outside an old folks' home and waving, 1 horrible babysitter telling a kid the monster under the bed is real, 1 hallucination of a clown brutally knifing a mime, 1 hilariously bad Goth poem. Soon to be included: 1 wannabe ninja, 2 incidences of someone having sex with someone else in his sleep, and 1 horrible metal band.

Kira Posted: Wed Feb 9 23:42:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Any of you ever stumble into another forum somewhere and read a few posts, only to feel like a traitor?

Gah.

But then after a few more posts, really smug, knowing your forum is so much nicer?

Heh.

DanSRose Posted: Wed Feb 9 23:50:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>I can SEE my pulse. And I don't mean I see a little patch of my skin pulsing. I mean my vision.

I have that.
When I sleep really poorly, or don't sleep at all, a blood vessel on the top lid of my left eye twitches and throbs.
Like now.

Puck Posted: Wed Feb 9 23:51:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have an idea for a movie script. I nearly forgot about it and haven't written anything, but the story should end in the main character's suicide.

I signed up at another forum on a day when it was dead here. I've not posted there or even returned.

jennemmer Posted: Thu Feb 10 00:05:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hate head colds.

In other news, the following puzzle is far too addictive for my own good (at least when on the 'maximum recommended daily dose' of cough syrup).

http://deathball.net/notpron/

Mesh Posted: Thu Feb 10 00:56:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wang Sammich.

Puck Posted: Thu Feb 10 00:59:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm stuck on level three. I don't know how to interpret that hint into something for the URL.

Puck Posted: Thu Feb 10 01:18:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  

Mesh Posted: Thu Feb 10 01:24:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  

libra Posted: Thu Feb 10 01:57:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have hot fudge...well, it's actually cake frosting melted in the microwave and put on ice cream...but it tastes the same.

Posted: Thu Feb 10 02:49:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm in dire need of sexual promiscuity, I think.

My best friend just broke up with his girlfriend of 5 years the day before my relationship ended, and now he's gone and picked up one of the hottest strippers I've ever seen.

I need some ass, methinks.

Posted: Thu Feb 10 02:49:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>I had a date today.
>
>But instead of being on the subway on my way to the date, I was stuck at a bus stop, in the horrendous snow/slush.
>
>Then I got on the subway and a smelly man sat next to me for 20 minutes.
>
>I realised I was going to be super late for the date but I don't even have the dude's phone number so I couldn't call to warn him.
>
>So I was 30 minutes late and I got to the place and he was gone.
>
>I can't even call him to apologize.
>
>Boy, do I feel so LAME.

Hmm...
You know, you only live 3 hours and change from here.
I think maybe I can tie you in to the above post.

Mesh Posted: Thu Feb 10 02:59:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I FORBID IT!

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Feb 10 06:45:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>I had a date today.
>
>But instead of being on the subway on my way to the date, I was stuck at a bus stop, in the horrendous snow/slush.
>
>
>I realised I was going to be super late for the date but I don't even have the dude's phone number so I couldn't call to warn him.
>
To hell with him.
I would have waited for you darlin'
Any guy that couldn't wait 30 minutes for a hot dish like you is a dumbass anyway.
>So I was 30 minutes late and I got to the place and he was gone.
>
>I can't even call him to apologize.
>
>Boy, do I feel so LAME.

addi Posted: Thu Feb 10 07:12:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

That's the worst. I once was flying from London back to the U.S. and 3 men (they spoke russian, but i don't know where they were from)were seated right behind me on the long flight. They all smelled putrid and foul, and ordered drinks the whole flight back, so they were drunk as well. They must not have taken a bath for months, and the odor kept drifting forward to my nose. I felt like i couldn't breath, and my gag reflex kept kicking in. That was one long flight.

Anyway, about your date, P. The accepted rule of thumb for a guy waiting for a date at an agreed on location, when neither of you don't have your own wheels or any way to contact each other, is one hour. This guy was out of line for leaving after a half hour. Make the fool apologise to you.

: )

beetlebum Posted: Thu Feb 10 10:08:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  

>That's the worst. I once was flying from London back to the U.S. and 3 men (they spoke russian, but i don't know where they were from)were seated right behind me on the long flight. They all smelled putrid and foul, and ordered drinks the whole flight back, so they were drunk as well. They must not have taken a bath for months, and the odor kept drifting forward to my nose. I felt like i couldn't breath, and my gag reflex kept kicking in. That was one long flight.

okay... i'm not one to one-up people, but i think that my story will, well, win:o) (sorry, addi!)
was on a flight between chicago and london, and i sat down next to this extremely obese man. i'm fairly petite, so i just crunched myself up against the window. he required *two* seat belt extensions, but sneakily asked for one from one flight attendant, and then flagged down another.
he was so large that the person in front of him couldn't put back her seat. at all. and he didn't take the meal because he couldn't get the tray down (obviously). (what i'm trying to say is, this man wasn't fat or obese... he was GI-NORMOUS)
halfway through the flight, he wiggles his way out into the aisle. and then, proceeds to PROJECTILE VOMIT all over me (as in, he's standing, i'm huddled against the window).
i start crying... and this black guy shouted, "man, gitchyo ass to the muthafuckin' bathroom!" after throwing up twice, he heads to the bathroom.
i, of course, am sitting there covered in vomit, crying hysterically. two flight attendants came over, helped me to the bathroom, and started sloughing it off of me.... and we all were vomiting and crying.
worse thing was, had no change of clothes AND there were no other seats on the plane.... oh, and i had the flu when i got on the plane, to make matters that much worse.
so i sat there, wet, smelling of vomit, running a fever, and so miserable i actually wanted to die in that moment.
but i got a $500 voucher out of it from the airline company, which i then used to upgrade my mom to first class when she came to visit. so it all worked out.
still, i would have to say that those four hours had to be some of the very worst in my life.
end. of. story.
ps: he never said sorry. grrrr.

addi Posted: Thu Feb 10 10:36:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you win. I am not worthy.
that makes my flight sound like a trip to paradise.

sweet p Posted: Thu Feb 10 11:32:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Hmm...
>You know, you only live 3 hours and change from here.
>I think maybe I can tie you in to the above post.

Hey, my name ain't Promiscuous P, mister.
If you want to love me too, maybe.
: D

sweet p Posted: Thu Feb 10 11:38:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>Anyway, about your date, P. The accepted rule of thumb for a guy waiting for a date at an agreed on location, when neither of you don't have your own wheels or any way to contact each other, is one hour. This guy was out of line for leaving after a half hour. Make the fool apologise to you.
>
>: )

Well, in that case!

Oh well, I already said sorry and told him what happened. He said that it was ok and "another time". Haha! Whatever that is supposed to mean is beyond me. But I also realised I don't care too much. People are complicated.

sweet p Posted: Thu Feb 10 11:39:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>To hell with him.
>I would have waited for you darlin'

I would have waited for any..most people too!
Boo him. Booo.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Feb 10 14:32:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
People are complicated.
>
Too True, chickens are better !

casper Posted: Thu Feb 10 17:22:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>I'm stuck on level three. I don't know how to interpret that hint into something for the URL.

change the false to true...

jasco1982_2000 Posted: Thu Feb 10 17:38:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just heard someone say "big up me wookie,"

nuts

Puck Posted: Thu Feb 10 18:00:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  casper said:
>change the false to true...

did it, but thanks.
notice the random "5" right after that post.

casper Posted: Thu Feb 10 18:07:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>casper said:
>>change the false to true...
>
>did it, but thanks.
>notice the random "5" right after that post.

ahhh :) i see :)

lazyelephant Posted: Thu Feb 10 18:25:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
> he proceeds to PROJECTILE VOMIT all over me. i start crying... and this black guy shouted, "man, gitchyo ass to the muthafuckin' bathroom!" after throwing up twice, he heads to the bathroom.

i really pity you for having to endure this horrible experience...but that line you put in about what the black guy said just cracked me up...i've not had a laugh that good since the last time i spewed food at the lunch table...*tear*

thanks so much for brightening my day. i really hope that never happens to you again.

one time at lunch we had chicken strips...and a buddy of mine told the most hilarious joke. right when he gets to the punch line, i have a bite of chicken in my mouth. and, being the weirdo that i am, i manage to suck that piece of chicken right into my sinuses. it was a very painful experience, and took me a good ten minutes to get the chicken out of my nose. i finally had to get up to go to the bathroom, where i got a paper towel and proceeded to blow my nose over the trash can.

most recently i tend to spew things from my mouth when told a funny joke or when i'm made to laugh while eating. in the past month i've spewed several times, from milk, cake, potatoes...and i'm sure there's been a few other things.

la la la....

where would i find cookie cutters at?

Puck Posted: Thu Feb 10 18:33:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>where would i find cookie cutters at?

You have to dig! They form under trees. shhhh!

I dunno.

lazyelephant Posted: Thu Feb 10 18:40:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>lazyelephant said:
>>where would i find cookie cutters at?
>
>You have to dig! They form under trees. shhhh!

really? i shall release my hamsters into the yard to search them out. do you think the moles hoard them?

Puck Posted: Thu Feb 10 18:42:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>really? i shall release my hamsters into the yard to search them out. do you think the moles hoard them?

Okay, I lied. They're in the Alamo...in the basement!

lazyelephant Posted: Thu Feb 10 18:47:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>lazyelephant said:
>>really? i shall release my hamsters into the yard to search them out. do you think the moles hoard them?
>
>Okay, I lied. They're in the Alamo...in the basement!

i've already looked at the Alamo, and they're not there.

what do you mean, "in the basement?" the Alamo doesn't HAVE a basement. weirdo. i bet you there secret hideout is under the eiffel tower...

Kira Posted: Thu Feb 10 18:48:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>
>where would i find cookie cutters at?

Check the box with the containers of decade-old play-dough.

lazyelephant Posted: Thu Feb 10 18:53:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what do you pplz think of my new avatar? i was gonna get a monster one that reminded me of mesh's, but the page wouldn't load right...so i got this one instead.

i like this open post. i talked to a friend of mine today that i've not talked to in awhile. i'm glad i called her though, cuz we had a lot to catch up on.

i like smores. and anything chocolate.

i think i'm having a chocolate attack right now.

i'll be back after i've eaten my share.

mmm, i can almost taste it.

lazyelephant Posted: Thu Feb 10 19:03:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>lazyelephant said:
>>
>>where would i find cookie cutters at?
>
>Check the box with the containers of decade-old play-dough.

i could snitch some from my sisters' collection...aye, that i will!

thank ya greatly for yer advice, sailovzi.

iggy Posted: Thu Feb 10 19:33:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have no idea what i did today.

laurie Posted: Thu Feb 10 19:39:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was just at a greenday gig.
it was amaazing.
I think I'm bleeding internally, (ha! how can that happen at greenday?!) but AMAAZZZINNG!
and since then, cannot stop saying the word amazing, I have a really pretty tshirt as well, and my friend lost her shoe. I spent alot of time next to a really bald sweaty fifty year old, who i think elbowed me in the stomach, and I nearly passed out from lack of water..
Aaaah! I'm so sad, but that was AMAZING
Amaaazing...
and life is good.

Posted: Thu Feb 10 21:04:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>CriminalSaint said:
>>Hmm...
>>You know, you only live 3 hours and change from here.
>>I think maybe I can tie you in to the above post.
>
>Hey, my name ain't Promiscuous P, mister.
>If you want to love me too, maybe.
>: D

Love is a relative term.
For me, love is being brought to orgasm by somebody without necessarily knowing them on a last name basis.

So yes. I can love you! can you love me?

I feel that this valentines day can be just chock full of love for us, Sweet P!

addi Posted: Thu Feb 10 21:21:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:

>Love is a relative term.
>For me, love is being brought to orgasm by somebody without necessarily knowing them on a last name basis.

lol

Ya have to admire his honesty, P.

Bzoso Posted: Thu Feb 10 21:57:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Today I saw Million Dollar Baby, it was really good, maybe the most depressing film of the year even though it's final message was somewhat uplifting. Hillary Swank and Clint Eastwood rule, on all levels.

I also opened up a coffee shop today on the school stage to raise money for this homeless people fund, we drew the curtains and lit candles, we had a bongo and saxaphone player come in and everyone laid around the floor and we read our own poetry and a lot of Ginnesberge and Blake, It was fantastic. All these kids I would never expect to be into beat poetry got up and read really intense and sensual poems like Ginnesberg's Iron Horse, that was the best part. I have a newfound respect for poetry and coffee.

Bzoso Posted: Thu Feb 10 21:58:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jasco1982_2000 said:
>Just heard someone say "big up me wookie,"
>
>nuts
>
YES!

Mouse Posted: Thu Feb 10 23:02:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I locked my keys in the car today. I put them in my pocket when I cut the engine and then couldn't find them after class. When I got back to the car they were lying on the driver's seat. My step mom's car was in the shop and I couldn't get in touch with my dad so the college receptionist called for a cop to help me get in. It took the poor guy ten minutes to get the door unlocked.
And of course I chose today to wear heels instead of sneakers and I didn't know the weather had turned cooler so I wasn't dressed warmly enough.
I keep thinking, thank goodness it's Friday but then I remember it's not.
I miss having long hair, but I don't like having medium length hair so I think I'm going to keep it short.
Ooo, pointless musings are fun.
I went to a doctor I hadn't seen since before my mom died, back when I had a brief bout of depression. She's a homeopathic doctor and she asked me lots of questions and gave me those curious little sugar pills coated in a homeopathic remedy. I don't think I feel any different yet, but I've decided that I want to take some of her advice.
I don't need to know everything and I'll never know the future. I just have to try a little and not stress quite so much. What's that quote? A thought that is not followed by an action is very little. You can think all you want but if you don't act or speak or do something then it doesn't matter at all.
I have to hit the road, hope I wasn't too painfully boring.
Hugs,
Mouse

Mesh Posted: Thu Feb 10 23:48:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Youre never boring, Mouse.

Kira Posted: Fri Feb 11 00:21:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I locked my keys in the car today.

WHOO! First lock-out by yourself! Hehehehehe - don't kill me.

>I miss having long hair,

I miss you having long hair, too.

>but I don't like having medium length hair so I think I'm going to keep it short.

:( *Sniff*

*HUGS sis*

Aeon Posted: Fri Feb 11 01:28:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Somewhere in the distance... a dog's head explodes.

DanSRose Posted: Fri Feb 11 01:40:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  On my myGT, I'm posting the story I wrote for my fiction class. Be honest and useful on how it is:

FN Posted: Fri Feb 11 05:26:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>CriminalSaint said:
>
>>Love is a relative term.
>>For me, love is being brought to orgasm by somebody without necessarily knowing them on a last name basis.
>
>lol
>
>Ya have to admire his honesty, P.

Yeah, Sweety Pie, I think this one is a keeper.

Mouse Posted: Fri Feb 11 08:44:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Youre never boring, Mouse.

Thanks, Meshomania. :) Though I'm rarely as entertaining as you. ;)
Mouse

Mouse Posted: Fri Feb 11 08:52:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>WHOO! First lock-out by yourself! Hehehehehe - don't kill me.
Don't worry, I will just tacklehug you to death. I had another landmark occation recent, paying for my first full tank of gas! Bleh, 'spensive stuff.
>
>I miss you having long hair, too.
Yeah, the thing is it was such a pain, if I grew it long again I'd have to comb it every ten minutes.
>
>:( *Sniff*
Don't be sad, I may change my mind before I have time to have it cut again. ;)
>
>*HUGS sis*
Whee! *tacklehug* Miss you!

'Essie

Nikki Posted: Fri Feb 11 11:06:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  taking it from behind for at least an hour :-)

kurohyou Posted: Fri Feb 11 12:34:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  comtemplating workng, lacking motivation, drive, or desire to do anything related to work....

Thinking abou the "angel from my nightmare " too damn much.

I must stop that....

Aeon Posted: Fri Feb 11 13:36:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>taking it from behind for at least an hour :-)

What's new?

Mesh Posted: Fri Feb 11 17:41:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>Nikki said:
>>taking it from behind for at least an hour :-)
>
>What's new?

Maybe it was a girl with a strap on this time.

Was it Nikki, was it? Say yes, for the love of god say yes. That would be so hot.

lazyelephant Posted: Fri Feb 11 18:14:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it was just today that i really first came to appreciate my bf's curly hair...there was just one or two pieces that hung in his face. it was so hot, i wanted to jump him right there. i would have too, if there hadn't been anyone else around.

oh, how i love his hair.

and everything else about him.

i'm crazy for this kid, and i don't think he knows it. *sigh*

Mesh Posted: Fri Feb 11 19:12:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Julia Roberts, you just shut it. You just shut it right now you old hag. I saw your damned movies. And you played the same stupid character in every one. The stupid slutty girl with big teeth and an annoying voice and even more horrendous laugh.

Mouse Posted: Fri Feb 11 19:22:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I started to write something today, I wanted to write a whole page but at a sentence I had it summed up. I couldn't find more detail to add, the thought was complete.
It was odd.

lazyelephant Posted: Fri Feb 11 20:37:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Julia Roberts, you just shut it. You just shut it right now you old hag. I saw your damned movies. And you played the same stupid character in every one. The stupid slutty girl with big teeth and an annoying voice and even more horrendous laugh.
>
>

i ditto this for Sandra Bullock. although Roberts was pretty good in Pretty Woman. good show. who can't like Richard Gere?

libra Posted: Fri Feb 11 20:48:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
> who can't like Richard Gere?

Me. I hate that man. He thinks he's suck a stud. And then he tries to sing and dance and everything. Ugh.

libra Posted: Fri Feb 11 20:49:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>lazyelephant said:
>> who can't like Richard Gere?
>
>Me. I hate that man. He thinks he's suck a stud. And then he tries to sing and dance and everything. Ugh.

*correction* such not suck

Kira Posted: Fri Feb 11 20:52:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Old fashioned lemon drops, YES!

I am the richest woman alive.

Mesh Posted: Fri Feb 11 21:05:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh Libra, but Richard Gere IS a stud.

And Sean Combs and Rush Limbaugh can shut their fat mouths up RIGHT NOW as well.

Rush can go to bang me in the ass prison, too. Becuase if he was a poor black man, thats where he would DEFINATELY be. The fat fuck. Oh boo hoo, poor wittle Rushie, he fell on hard times in his life. He shouldnt be punished.....he should be supported and helped. If "sending them up the river" is good enough for everyone else, then its good enough for him.

And Sean Combs is just a stupid talentless fuckface with an intelligence slighty above that of a rusty crowbar.

Come to think of it, Michael Moore can fuck off as well. Lay off the goddamned donuts and stop calling your "documentaries" documentaries. Nothing so heavily edited to support your bias can truthfully be called objective.

And Bill O'rielly. God. Damn. That. Man.

Dont even get me Started on Sean "Whaaaa-nitty" Hannity.

Mesh Posted: Fri Feb 11 21:32:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, and Fred Phelps can shove it as well.

"I'm the only one who really loves fags."

How can you say you love a group of people and use a hateful slur to refer to them, all in the same sentence?

I think the real problem with Fred Phelps is, he himself is a homosexual, and is ashamed of it. He hates himself, so he directs his hatred outwards.

That, or hes just a douchebag. But hey Fred, keep on using your right of free speech, I encourage it. That way people will constantly use their right to freespeech to remind you what a bitter, backwards bigot you are. And that your breath smells like penis. You silly nipple-dick.

DanSRose Posted: Fri Feb 11 22:38:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He's just a douche. Two years ago at my school, the theatre department had a production of the Laramie Project (about the lynching of the gay men in Texas and the town's reaction) and Phelps came with his followers to hold a protest. Lots of 'Jesus Hates Fags' and signs like that. Lots of hateful things being screamed at the people going into the theater. I was at the counterprotest across the circle from them. That was spirit-uplifting to see.

Aeon Posted: Fri Feb 11 22:49:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just wanna see what God would have to say about that guy. I mean... come on. He's a hate monger. There's no way he's getting into heaven. He's gonna be going in and Heaven's bouncers will be like, "Your name isn't on the list." And then straight to hell! Oh... if only....

beetlebum Posted: Sat Feb 12 02:07:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>He's just a douche. Two years ago at my school, the theatre department had a production of the Laramie Project (about the lynching of the gay men in Texas and the town's reaction) and Phelps came with his followers to hold a protest. Lots of 'Jesus Hates Fags' and signs like that.

Same here! We had a vote on campus to amend the Constitution (two years in a row), so that homosexuals would have the same rights as everyone else, because they weren't (aren't) allowed to have a gay support group on campus , etc. Fred Phelps showed up with his signs and the media. The amendment didn't pass. Why? Because my campus is made up of so many homophobes. I am SO GLAD I don't have to be there anymore.

Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 12 02:36:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some cocaine for me
A blowjob for you

Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 12 05:47:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mmmm that cigarette smelled like marihuana.

TwoPillows Posted: Sat Feb 12 06:45:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  did you eat all that acid?

that's right.!! music.!!

Mouse Posted: Sat Feb 12 09:39:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmm, I wonder if I can find pictures from bloopers online...

Funny things I've heard in the last week,
"We were supposed to measure something with a yardstick."
"I saw Jessie hiding in the bushes."
"Walk like a prostitute."
Okay I lied, they're all from yeasterday, but I can't remember any father than that!

Mouse

Puck Posted: Sat Feb 12 12:46:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  TwoPillows said:
>did you eat all that acid?
>that's right.!! music.!!

YAY! Fear and Loathing!

lazyelephant Posted: Sat Feb 12 12:57:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Oh Libra, but Richard Gere IS a stud.

thanks, mesh. at least i'm not the only one who thinks so. i could name a few more guys who are studs, can anyone else?

here's my list:

Richard Gere (previously mentioned)
Sean Connery
Johnny Depp
Brad Pitt
George Clooney
Marlon Brando (the living version)

that's all i can think of right now, and since i'm having a sneezing fit, i'll end this post. i also agree with mesh on all the other posts on this thread. yay for mesh!

libra Posted: Sat Feb 12 13:08:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>meshuggah said:
>
>here's my list:
>
>Richard Gere (previously mentioned)
no
>Sean Connery
no
>Johnny Depp
god, yes. He is sex personified.
>Brad Pitt
Sometimes
>George Clooney
yes
>Marlon Brando (the living version)
not really

Some of my personal favorites that i'd like to add: (My boyfriend and I were talking about hot men last night)
Michael Vartan, Hugh Grant, John Cusack, Adam Brody (The OC), Jamie Fox, Gregory Peck, Jimmy Stewart.

I like nerdy guys that can be smooth at times.

Puck Posted: Sat Feb 12 13:10:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I like nerdy guys that can be smooth at times.

heh heh

(Joey-style)
How you doin'?

lazyelephant Posted: Sat Feb 12 13:32:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>libra said:
>>I like nerdy guys that can be smooth at times.
>

that's kind of odd...i'm dating a guy by that description. ;)

>(Joey-style)
>How you doin'?

hee hee...*sigh* see what i mean? i think puck's a nerd!!

lazyelephant Posted: Sat Feb 12 13:36:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>>Johnny Depp
>god, yes. He is sex personified.

heh heh...i once agreed with this. www.johnnydeppfan.com

>
>Michael Vartan, nope
Hugh Grant, yeah, ok.
John Cusack, eh.
Adam Brody (The OC), most definitely
Jamie Fox, he's alright.
Gregory Peck, nope
Jimmy Stewart. nope

Kira Posted: Sat Feb 12 13:38:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah, Gregory Peck. He will always be Atticus Finch to me. How I love that noble soul.

libra Posted: Sat Feb 12 13:41:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Ah, Gregory Peck. He will always be Atticus Finch to me. How I love that noble soul.

yah, that's why i like him.

Bzoso Posted: Sat Feb 12 13:52:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Ah, Gregory Peck. He will always be Atticus Finch to me. How I love that noble soul.

Yeah dude, he could kill my mockingbird any day.

SHAAZZAAMMM!

sweet p Posted: Sat Feb 12 14:46:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:

>Love is a relative term.
>For me, love is being brought to orgasm by somebody without necessarily knowing them on a last name basis.
>
>So yes. I can love you! can you love me?
>
>I feel that this valentines day can be just chock full of love for us, Sweet P!

Ahaha!
What a Beauty!

My ass just ain't up for grabs.
Hah.

sweet p Posted: Sat Feb 12 14:47:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Atticus Finch and Johnny Depp!!

Yesyes.

Mouse Posted: Sat Feb 12 16:20:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Some of my personal favorites that i'd like to add: (My boyfriend and I were talking about hot men last night)
>Michael Vartan, Hugh Grant, John Cusack, Adam Brody (The OC), Jamie Fox, Gregory Peck, Jimmy Stewart.

I loved Better Off Dead, John Cusack was so pale and young and dopey. *cough*
Anyways...

>I like nerdy guys that can be smooth at times.

The whole sweet, dorky, secretly cool thing is pretty awesome.
Mouse

Mouse Posted: Sat Feb 12 16:24:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I was told I am cat-like today and I suddenly had an urge to chase myself around the room. Oh me.

How long is it supposed to take for an Advil to kick in? *passes out*

Mouse

Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 12 17:40:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hehehe, Howard Dean.

Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 12 19:22:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I remember the things that take place in my future.

Dont you tell me its not possible. YOURE not possible. YOURE AN ILLUSION. AN IMAGINATION OF YOURSELF.

Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 12 21:37:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I devour my chosen path. I will face annihilation so that I may become more powerful.

I am a Phoenix, rising from my ashes.

Mouse Posted: Sun Feb 13 00:28:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I was told I am cat-like today and I suddenly had an urge to chase myself around the room. Oh me.

No one found this wonderful little anecdote even a little amusing? Damn you all.
*starts to sob and staggers out*
Mouse

Puck Posted: Sun Feb 13 00:38:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>No one found this wonderful little anecdote even a little amusing? Damn you all.
>*starts to sob and staggers out*

I smirked when I read it. *tackle-hug!*

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 13 00:41:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Mouse said:
>>No one found this wonderful little anecdote even a little amusing? Damn you all.
>>*starts to sob and staggers out*
>
>I smirked when I read it. *tackle-hug*

It made me smile.

Kira Posted: Sun Feb 13 00:45:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Mouse said:
>>I was told I am cat-like today and I suddenly had an urge to chase myself around the room. Oh me.
>
>No one found this wonderful little anecdote even a little amusing? Damn you all.
>*starts to sob and staggers out*
>Mouse

Chasing yourself around the room would be delightful IF you wound up spinning yourself into the floor. If no collapse is involved you just get the 'how-much-sugar-have-you-had-today?' look.

Cat-like? No wonder, with all that insufferable meowing.

Kira Posted: Sun Feb 13 00:52:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Chasing yourself around the room would be delightful IF you wound up spinning yourself into the floor. If no collapse is involved you just get the 'how-much-sugar-have-you-had-today?' look.
>
>Cat-like? No wonder, with all that insufferable meowing.

You know it occurs to me that when I talk like that in text, I sound about as rotten as I really am and it's not necessarily clear that I LOVOO MUCHLY 'ESSIE SWEETS!

*Ahem*

Kira Posted: Sun Feb 13 00:54:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Sailovzi said:
>>Undignified emotional outburst.

Shit.

Mouse Posted: Sun Feb 13 00:59:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>I smirked when I read it. *tackle-hug!*

meshuggah said:
>It made me smile.

Yay, I am loved. ;)
*speculates on the coordination it would take to tacklehug two people at once*
Little bothers me quite as much as cracking myself up and not drawing so much as a grin from anyone else.

Mouse Posted: Sun Feb 13 01:04:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Chasing yourself around the room would be delightful IF you wound up spinning yourself into the floor. If no collapse is involved you just get the 'how-much-sugar-have-you-had-today?' look.
I'm sure I'd end up on the floor, the degree of gracelessness (erm) is the only varible.

>Cat-like? No wonder, with all that insufferable meowing.
Ah, but this was by not just one but two people who have never heard my 'insufferable meowing'. ;P

Mouse Posted: Sun Feb 13 01:11:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Sailovzi said:
>>Sailovzi said:
>>>Undignified emotional outburst.
>
>Cursing.

Oh me, oh my. You're in an interesting mood, sis. :) I wish I didn't have to get up tomorrow.
I'm in quite a habit of emotional outbursts so... *tacklehugs her sister* Love you, sleep tight, don't let the crazed Apollos bite. ;)
'Essie

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 13 20:25:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  BULLSHIT! Who the hell does Ford think they are? The stupid bastards and their "Built Ford Tough" lies.

That commercial makes me so mad. The one with all the Bikers......being scared of the "Big Bad Fordmen". Shut the hell up damnit! No one is scared of a ford driver, especially not a gang of bikers you fucking frauds. Take your "Ford Tough" lies and shove it.

This commercial pisses me off so much.

Puck Posted: Sun Feb 13 20:29:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>This commercial pisses me off so much.

Yet another reason why I hate tv.

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 13 20:37:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dang. I am going to regrow my hair out. And beard.

My hair takes so damned long to grow though.......I havent had it cut in almost four months and it looks like it has been only just two weeks.

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 13 21:52:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  David Allen Coe is the greates of all time.

You have got to love that man.

Suck em silly Shirly, finger fucking Sally, pussy eating pamela.

Good song.

Puck Posted: Sun Feb 13 22:00:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Dang. I am going to regrow my hair out. And beard.

Your pic is seriously freaking me out.

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 13 22:45:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, well YOUR pic is seriously freaking ME out.

Puck Posted: Sun Feb 13 22:47:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  touché

Bzoso Posted: Sun Feb 13 22:51:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mesh, the guy on the far left looks like he does a lot of drugs....well they all do.

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 13 23:12:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah my, Guitars, cadillacs, Hillbilly music, the only thing that keeps me hangin' on.

Seriously, who doesnt like Dwight Yoakam?

Mouse Posted: Mon Feb 14 16:41:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>meshuggah said:
>>Dang. I am going to regrow my hair out. And beard.
>
>Your pic is seriously freaking me out.

I have a crush on Puck's avatar. Oh wait, I have a crush on my avatar too. Gah, brain exploding.

Mouse

Puck Posted: Mon Feb 14 18:37:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I have a crush on Puck's avatar.

heh heh
Sweet!

Kira Posted: Mon Feb 14 18:41:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Squall was such a prat.

Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 14 19:56:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  squall pwns, but Vivi would fuck you all up, even the crazy guy in mesh's.

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 15 05:14:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HAHA YES!

Number 32!

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Feb 15 06:55:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Am I the only GT'er that watches the Westminster Kennel Club dog show ever year ?

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 15 07:27:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No.

And you should probably see the movie, "Best In Show" if you havent yet. Its funny.

addi Posted: Tue Feb 15 07:47:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Am I the only GT'er that watches the Westminster Kennel Club dog show ever year ?

I was actually watching it last night untill I saw my old girlfriend win the "sporting dog" competition. I had to change the channel after that. She was such a bitch.

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 15 07:59:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My glorious tribute to GT, and later the denial of it all, was lost :( This is saddening.

Mouse Posted: Wed Feb 16 00:36:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Mouse said:
>>I have a crush on Puck's avatar.
>
>heh heh
>Sweet!

I really need to start drooling over people who are more than 2D. Damned anime-ish boys. *whimpers*

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 16 00:39:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bill Gates, SHOVE IT! Dont you tell my homeland what to do you NERDY FUCK!

Rasmussen would kick your geeky littl sqaure ass in a one on one fight, you little shiteater. I hate you in all your douchebaggness.

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 16 06:12:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Meshuggah gets standing ovations at comedy club ameteure nights. He's so funny, If I were a gay, I would DEFINATELY do him.

Hell, I'll do him anyways. Meshie boy, you know where I live *wink wink*.

addi Posted: Wed Feb 16 07:10:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just re-read every post on this thread from start to finish (too bad i'm not getting paid to do it). Anyway, if a psychologist ever read this we'd all be rounded up and sent to the loony bin..or the White House.

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 16 07:21:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wouldnt.

Im the most sane person here.

Cheers to that.

I am going to try and quit smoking now too. For real this time. Smoking related diseases have decimated my family. Me and my big sister are the only ones of the remaining family that are still close, Id hate to die way young and leave her with no close family member.

addi Posted: Wed Feb 16 07:41:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>I am going to try and quit smoking now too. For real this time.

Good for you, Meshie. Do it!

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 16 07:43:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Chris.......that is an excellent movie.

And thank you kindly, Sir Addisson.

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 16 08:24:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Holy shit, I have the Exorcist! I didnt even know. This is great. A wonderous thing.

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Feb 16 20:18:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Holy shit, I have the Exorcist! I didnt even know. This is great. A wonderous thing.
>

GAH! keep it away! i've had (worse)problems ever since i've seen that movie!

addi Posted: Thu Feb 17 12:29:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >CriminalSaint said:

Sweet P said:
>My ass just ain't up for grabs.

This tender exchange still cracks me up.
I feel...I feel...I feel a song coming on..

Sweet P, are you OK?
You OK
Are you OK, Sweet P?
You’ve been hit by,
You’ve been struck by,
A smooth Criminal

Mesh Posted: Thu Feb 17 12:55:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Maddox is angering me.

lazyelephant Posted: Thu Feb 17 23:35:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>Sweet P, are you OK?
>You OK
>Are you OK, Sweet P?
>You’ve been hit by,
>You’ve been struck by,
>A smooth Criminal
>

love that song. keep on rockin!

Mouse Posted: Thu Feb 17 23:44:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>This tender exchange still cracks me up.
>I feel...I feel...I feel a song coming on..
>
>Sweet P, are you OK?
>You OK
>Are you OK, Sweet P?
>You’ve been hit by,
>You’ve been struck by,
>A smooth Criminal
>

ROTFL!

Mesh Posted: Fri Feb 18 06:26:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil
Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil........................................Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil Dr. Phil

addi Posted: Fri Feb 18 08:19:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wish I was a tower of emotional strength. That if one small brick in my foundation came loose I wouldn't come tumbling down.

I've built walls,
A fortress deep and mighty,
That none may penetrate.
I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain.
It's laughter and it's loving I disdain.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 19 08:51:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Its been a year and a half so I figure what the shit?

GAT
Gangsta Appatude Tess

The following exam was administered as an Ebonics version of the SAT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) You just robbed som jack mo fo with $20 in his wallet. You can buy:

A. A dime and two 40's
B. A new pair of Fila's
C. Dashikki down the block
D. Yo mama

2) It's tha end of da monf again and da man is on your jack for da rent. You:

A. Bust a cap in his ass
B. Say, "Shit man, why you all up in ma bidness?"
C. Have anuther kid on welfare
D. Yo mama

3) You and ya holmes are banging down da block when yall scam da uther mo fo's commin your way. If ya both jaking your hydros, and both yall draw yur gats, which of da following happens:

A. Shit goes down in da hood
B. Ya check yur colours and let the cop-killers fly
C. Shit man, I do'no maff
D. Yo mama

4) You drink haff a 40. How much is left:

A. Haff
B. Da uther haff
C. Zum mo
D. Bout enuff to jak yo mama

5) You, beein da shit you are, dress yo self in da morn in which of deese:

A. Yo Tek 9 with da Raiders hat
B. Da AK47 with yo Fila's
C. You blade and ya colurs
D. "Shit man, what's a nigga like me doin up at dis time in da morn?"

6) Tiz yo 21st birfday. You:

A. Hook up with Dashikki down the block and treat her to MceeDees
B. Treat yo self to crack, ice cream, and 40's
C. Gaffle da man
D. I do'no maff

JOG-MAFEE

7) Wher iz da mutherland at:

A. Afrika
B. Compton
C. Souff Centra
D. Yo mama

8) What am da capita of California?

A. Da Hood
B. Compton
C. Compton
D. Compton

ANALAMA-G'S

9) Tek 9 : Gatt ::

A. Yo mama : Dashikki
B. Fila's : Nike
C. Tu pac : Barry White
D. St. Ive's : Colt 45

10) Malt Liquor : Da Chronic ::

A. Da Man : Da Systum
B. ReeRun : MC Hammer
C. Fat Albert : Shaft
D. Yo mama : Dashikki

NO. LOOKIE HERE FOO. I GOTS TO AXE YOU AN EXXAY QUEXTIUN:

IN 25 WURDS MO O LESS, TELL UZ ME WHO AM DA MAN?

lazyelephant Posted: Sat Feb 19 16:05:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>NO. LOOKIE HERE FOO. I GOTS TO AXE YOU AN EXXAY QUEXTIUN:
>
>IN 25 WURDS MO O LESS, TELL UZ ME WHO AM DA MAN?

Yo mama!

Bzoso Posted: Sat Feb 19 16:05:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's muffuckin awesome, yo. Yet I don't think I'm gangster enough to take it, up in here.

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 20 08:33:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There is this movie call The New World, it looks amazing. But I just find out its not come out in theatres until next November. I dont know if I'll be alive long enough to ever see it.

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Feb 21 17:39:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
> I dont know if I'll be alive long enough to ever see it.

i have faith in you, mesh!

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 21 21:57:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>I've built walls,
>A fortress deep and mighty,
>That none may penetrate.
>I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain.
>It's laughter and it's loving I disdain.
>I am a rock,
>I am an island.

I have my books
And my poetry to protect me;
I am shielded in my armor,
Hiding in my room, safe within my womb.
I touch no one and no one touches me.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

=)... i love that song Addi...

antartica Posted: Mon Feb 21 21:57:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And a rock feels no pain;
And an island never cries.

Puck Posted: Mon Feb 21 22:04:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I dont know if I'll be alive long enough to ever see it.

Whatcha need? Kidney? Lung?
You've but to ask. ; )

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 22 01:48:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How about a bullet proof vest.

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 22 08:53:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How does one come into contact with satan, so that one may make a deal with him?

Heres my deal.......I become rich and famous and get any woman I want, and in return, I dont kick his ass.

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Feb 22 09:05:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>How does one come into contact with satan, so that one may make a deal with him?
>
I can put you in touch with her, but it's long distance and I will demand payment for doing this.

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 22 09:28:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.fayettevillenc.com/story.php?Template=local&Story=6853802

What.The.Shit.

You can celebrate freedom by forcing restauraunts to serve something even if they dont want to?

Fine, I celebrate freedom by forcing you all to lick the space between my toes and call me Signor, else I slap you in the eye.

Kira Posted: Thu Aug 4 02:05:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh I should've posted on this one. It's not even full yet.

I wonder when the next shipment of opinionated newbies is coming in....

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]