Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Get back at spammers
jennemmer Posted: Sat Feb 12 13:52:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.rediff.com/money/2004/sep/08guest.htm

I'm not sure it would work and I probably won't take the time but it's an amusing idea anyway.

I had a friend who got sick of all the forwards people were sending him and set up a an auto-reply to any message with the word fwd in it; 50 copies of the auto reply would then end up in the senders inbox. It actually solved his problem pretty quickly.

Anyone know how to set that up for anyone offering to sell me "/iagra"... :p

ifihadahif Posted: Tue Feb 15 06:36:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jennemmer said:
>http://www.rediff.com/money/2004/sep/08guest.htm
>
>I'm not sure it would work and I probably won't take the time but it's an amusing idea anyway.
>
>I had a friend who got sick of all the forwards people were sending him and set up a an auto-reply to any message with the word fwd in it; 50 copies of the auto reply would then end up in the senders inbox. It actually solved his problem pretty quickly.
>
>Anyone know how to set that up for anyone offering to sell me "/iagra"... :p
>
Really! There seems to be an abnormally large group of people out there that are extremely concerned with the stiffness of my erections or even my ability to have one.
The bastards!

addi Posted: Tue Feb 15 08:02:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Really! There seems to be an abnormally large group of people out there that are extremely concerned with the stiffness of my erections or even my ability to have one.

I swear it's not me, hif. I haven't thought about the stiffness of your erections for several weeks now.

jennemmer Posted: Tue Feb 15 16:54:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Really! There seems to be an abnormally large group of people out there that are extremely concerned with the stiffness of my erections or even my ability to have one.
>The bastards!

I still find it a bit more frightening that they seem to be concerned with mine...

addi Posted: Tue Feb 15 17:02:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jennemmer said:

>I still find it a bit more frightening that they seem to be concerned with mine...

you and beetlebum need to get together and share your personal secrets
: )

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]