Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Worst Valentine Cards
Aeon Posted: Sun Feb 13 17:46:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Title: Gotta Go

Inscription: "Hey, this was really nice. Really. Look, I'd like to stay but I gotta go pick up a buddy at the airport. Yeah, he's getting in at 4:30...some sort of red-eye deal. So...okay, then."

Title: I Love You

Inscription: "You know how awkward it is when some guy at work, some guy you barely know, suddenly declares his love for you? And you don't want to hurt his feelings, but he's totally gross and you'd never in a million years consider going out with him? So you tell him you're 'flattered,' but you're currently seeing someone? And he stares at you as if he knows you're lying about having a boyfriend, but don't know what else to say? I'm that guy."

Title: What Is Love?

Inscription: "What does it mean when I say, 'I love you'? It means I was amazed you wanted to go out with me. And then, after we'd slept together a couple of times, and you started saying 'I love you,' I thought I should say it back. And then I just said it whenever you did, without ever really thinking about what it meant. And then you moved in. And we just kept saying it to each other. And now I guess we're a couple and stuff. Man, I gotta take more control over my life."

Title: A Special Request

Inscription: "My Darling Husband...sometimes the pearl necklace joke isn't that funny. Like the year you got some on my sternum and yelled, 'Look, opera length.' This year, I want the kind of pearl necklace that doesn't require an industrial eye-wash and Handi-wipes."

Title: Secret Admirer

Inscription: "You should probably consider locking your door when you go out jogging. That little beagle mix is nicer to intruders than you'd probably think. Sometimes I just go in and smell your sheets, to see if you've been having sex with somebody. Other times I get a little more 'proactive.' Oh, and I erased some messages from a guy named Tim, who didn't sound at all right for you. "

------------------------------

These are all real, too.

male Posted: Sun Feb 13 17:50:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Title: Secret Admirer

Inscription: "You should probably consider locking your door when you go out jogging. That little beagle mix is nicer to intruders than you'd probably think. Sometimes I just go in and smell your sheets, to see if you've been having sex with somebody. Other times I get a little more 'proactive.' Oh, and I erased some messages from a guy named Tim, who didn't sound at all right for you. "

LOVE IT! HaHa!

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 13 19:40:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmm, these are interesting to say the least. Funny I think I might have seen some like these around somewhere. I don't know where. Not Hallmark mind you. But, somewhere. . . .

girl Posted: Mon Feb 14 01:25:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  haha those are great. honesty is the best policy.

cherry, your avatar is on my desk top! green day are love.

Posted: Mon Feb 14 01:28:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my favourite Vday cards are here:

http://www.youyesyou.net/cards/cards.htm

I bought the whole set.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 14 10:58:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  girl said:
>haha those are great. honesty is the best policy.
>
>cherry, your avatar is on my desk top! green day are love.

GREEN DAY RULEZ!!!!! Do you have any of their albums? The Dookie and American Idiot albums are both par excellence.

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Feb 14 20:44:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>girl said:
>>haha those are great. honesty is the best policy.
>>
>>cherry, your avatar is on my desk top! green day are love.
>
>GREEN DAY RULEZ!!!!! Do you have any of their albums? The Dookie and American Idiot albums are both par excellence.

green day is THE SHIT. i do happen to own their International Superhits cd, or w/e it's called...very good stuff.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Feb 18 08:50:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>green day is THE SHIT. i do happen to own their International Superhits cd, or w/e it's called...very good stuff.

okay say what you will abt the boys of Green Day at least I'm not an airhead that like Brittany Spears.

bluerain Posted: Sat Feb 19 08:32:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hrm. the worst v-day card is no card at all.

oh lord, i haven't posted here in AGES.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Feb 19 11:55:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bluerain said:
>hrm. the worst v-day card is no card at all.

:( yes I only got one this year from Mousie. The stupid bleach head didn't give me one.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]