Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Avatar talk
Bzoso Posted: Sat Feb 19 02:31:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Since everyone's avatars are the only way of visually recognizing someone on this site, I thought it would be cool to devote a thread to.

Hif's avatar is definately cousin it from the adams family.

Why does addison always have that guy with the mustache and slicked back hair?

The award for most attractive avatar goes to Christophe, most of the time, and when Libra isn't taking pictures of trees.


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 19 02:34:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I used to put some pics of a beautiful young lady on mine but no more.


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 19 02:35:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, and the guy in addisons avatar is Ludwig.

Ludwig is quite the character. You should read his biography some day.


 
Kira Posted: Sat Feb 19 02:47:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No more avi for keekra. Why? That's for me to know and you to not waste your precious life speculating about...


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 19 02:53:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why so mean to me?

Wasnt I good to you back in the '60s?


 
Kira Posted: Sat Feb 19 03:12:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm sure you were very kind to me in all the past lives where I was fortunate enough to know you.

And I'm sure I was always mean to you. So why should now be any different?


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 19 03:17:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh damn, I just got burned.


 
Kira Posted: Sat Feb 19 03:24:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I have a good excuse. I can't remember the URL I used for my avatars. Ha!


 
libra Posted: Sat Feb 19 04:51:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:

>
>Why does addison always have that guy with the mustache and slicked back hair?
>

oh wow. type "Ludwig" in the search and do your research. Sometimes i forget that you're so new.


 
FN Posted: Sat Feb 19 07:27:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sacriligion!

You should really get in touch with the whole concept of Ludwig and what he stands for.

Anyway, my avatars are always about things that inspire me.


 
Posted: Sat Feb 19 08:59:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I might go back to using animated gif avatars. your thoughts?


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 19 09:15:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I say go for it.

No one elses opinion matters.


 
beetlebum Posted: Sat Feb 19 09:53:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>I might go back to using animated gif avatars. your thoughts?

since you're asking, i really liked them. alot. :)


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Feb 19 10:02:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>
>
>No one elses opinion matters.


 
Zacq Posted: Sat Feb 19 11:19:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I need a new image hosting site cuz picturetrail is being mean.

Any (free) suggestions?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Feb 19 11:21:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've really liked a lot of Wolffie's avatars. I just fly by the seat of my whim at the moment it's Green Day. I want something to do with my name but I can't find anything I particularly like


 
beetlebum Posted: Sat Feb 19 11:28:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Zacq said:
>I need a new image hosting site cuz picturetrail is being mean.
>
>Any (free) suggestions?

www.photobucket.com


 
Mark Posted: Sat Feb 19 11:34:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>I've really liked a lot of Wolffie's avatars.
thnx :)


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Feb 19 11:44:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Zacq said:
>Any (free) suggestions?
Probably already know this. . .But I use Google because it will let you view the picture by itself and I use the web addresses from the google search 90% of the time.


 
breeze Posted: Sat Feb 19 13:31:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Zacq said:
>I need a new image hosting site cuz picturetrail is being mean.
>
>Any (free) suggestions?

www.imageshack.us


 
jennemmer Posted: Sat Feb 19 13:41:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I get a bit of free webspace from my university and a bit more from my department now that I'm a graduate student so I just use that. But both are down for the moment because they are currently changing servers...


 
Puck Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:01:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  For MY pics, I use netscape (free), but it doesn't seem to load them too well, these days.

The other pics, I use directly from their source.


 
mat_j Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:16:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  let me jsut post this so i can check what my avatar is


 
mat_j Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:18:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah yes the flag of my nation



My avatar is the flag of wales


For now

until it makes paulo cry


 
Bzoso Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:40:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>For MY pics, I use netscape (free), but it doesn't seem to load them too well, these days.
>
>The other pics, I use directly from their source.

Final fantasy anything = awesome.


 
Bzoso Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:44:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>oh wow. type "Ludwig" in the search and do your research. Sometimes i forget that you're so new.

All i got was beethoven, beethoven, and then some more beethoven. Is he supposed to be beethoven?


 
libra Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:48:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>libra said:
>
>>oh wow. type "Ludwig" in the search and do your research. Sometimes i forget that you're so new.
>
>All i got was beethoven, beethoven, and then some more beethoven. Is he supposed to be beethoven?

silly...type it in the GT search of the posts. up at the top of the page here.



 
libra Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:49:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  your avatar reminds me of a garden gnome btw, Bzoso


 
Puck Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:51:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the search is case-sensitive


 
Puck Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:53:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>Final fantasy anything = awesome.

1) Word.
2) Thanks for reminding me that the soundtracks have been demanded from me.


 
Bzoso Posted: Sat Feb 19 16:01:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
 
>>libra said:
>silly...type it in the GT search of the posts. up at the top of the page here.
>

I did, i still don't get it.

>your avatar reminds me of a garden gnome btw, Bzoso

why thank you, yours reminds me of a garden



 
ifihadahif Posted: Sat Feb 19 16:03:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nobody knows who the guy in my avatar is ?



 
jennemmer Posted: Sat Feb 19 16:09:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>
>>>libra said:
>>silly...type it in the GT search of the posts. up at the top of the page here.
>>
>I did, i still don't get it.

Ludwig is Addi's alter-ego of sorts though he also seems to have quite the life of his own. He likes to paint pictures of various GTers and sometimes shows up in the strangest of places.

The rest I'm sure you'll understand in time.


 
Bzoso Posted: Sat Feb 19 16:12:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Nobody knows who the guy in my avatar is ?
>

It's cousin it wearing sunglasses and a bowl hat.

>Ludwig is Addi's alter-ego of sorts though he also seems to have quite the life of his own. He likes to paint pictures of various GTers and sometimes shows up in the strangest of places.

The rest I'm sure you'll understand in time.

very well.


 
libra Posted: Sat Feb 19 16:17:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Nobody knows who the guy in my avatar is ?
>

gandalf in disguise


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sat Feb 19 17:58:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hahaha, anybody ever heard of Leon Russell ?


 
beetlebum Posted: Sun Feb 20 06:00:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>hahaha, anybody ever heard of Leon Russell ?

Of course... I just didn't want to give you the pleasure of admitting that I knew who that man was.:) Legend, really (according to my *father*. Grin).


 
FN Posted: Sun Feb 20 07:00:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Damn somebody post the link to Ludwig's gallery. I don't have it on this computer.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sun Feb 20 08:38:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>ifihadahif said:
>>hahaha, anybody ever heard of Leon Russell ?
>
>Of course... I just didn't want to give you the pleasure of admitting that I knew who that man was.:) Legend, really (according to my *father*. Grin).
>
Your father is obviously a very intelligent man.


 
beetlebum Posted: Sun Feb 20 08:47:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
 
>Your father is obviously a very intelligent man.

He thinks so, too. Grin. Actually, he's really conservative politically, and you two, in an odd way, remind me of one another.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sun Feb 20 11:23:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>
>>Your father is obviously a very intelligent man.
>
>He thinks so, too. Grin. Actually, he's really conservative politically, and you two, in an odd way, remind me of one another.
>
I'll take that as a compliment:-)
*tips hat to Beetlebum's old man*


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 20 13:18:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Damn somebody post the link to Ludwig's gallery.


http://www.picturetrail.com/addison555



 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 21 03:20:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:

>http://www.picturetrail.com/addison555

On a scale of One to Fun, Ludwig gets a WOOOOHOOOO!


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 21 03:32:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi, they're talking about you and you're not here...


 
Mouse Posted: Mon Feb 21 08:49:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ludwig is cool, and that Addi guy he always brings with him all right, too.


I've been considering putting up one of my old avatars or uploading a newer pic, but Gren is just so much cooler than me.
Ah, Mr. Saxaphone. :)

Mouse


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 21 08:54:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>
>
>I've been considering putting up one of my old avatars or uploading a newer pic,

DO IT, DAMN YOUS!


 
Mouse Posted: Mon Feb 21 08:56:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>DO IT, DAMN YOUS!

Yes, sir!
Any specifications?


 
antartica Posted: Mon Feb 21 11:17:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ooooooh.... nice ba-dang-dang's Mesh... =P


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 21 11:42:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL I know.


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 21 20:18:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>LOL I know.

She has a great pair of....eyes.


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 21 20:21:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>meshuggah said:
>>LOL I know.
>
>She has a great pair of....eyes.

i know a guy who uses the word "personality" to describe a girl's physique and her willingness to put out.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]