Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Jail Names
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Feb 19 13:06:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Me and my little bro (age 15) where having a conversation abt the worst jail names one could have. We agreed Rape Bait was the worst. What would you have has a jail name? weird question for sure But I do occassionally wonder if there would ever be a time when I wouldn't care if I went to jail. So I would have to be prepared with a name and attitude. You know jus' encase


 
mat_j Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:25:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Low Key Lyesmith

nah that's a cheap shot

Howling mad Mat_j

there that's better


 
Bzoso Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:31:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Terd Furgeson- this is a bad nickname in any situation, you will no doubt be subject to endless beatings.

Soap Boy- a given.

Todd Peabody- (see Terd Furgeson)

Martha Stewart

I'm out.


 
DanSRose Posted: Sat Feb 19 15:41:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The Shank


 
lazyelephant Posted: Sat Feb 19 16:13:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Itchvine


 
Puck Posted: Sat Feb 19 16:15:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>Terd Furgeson

HA


 
mat_j Posted: Sat Feb 19 20:56:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Will N. Sodomite is as bout a bad name as there could be for an inmate i suppose that or maybe

hans jobb

or even

Tess D. P. C. O'Ass


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 20 00:13:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Penisbreath is a bad name.


And there was this guy named JustOne. Because for just one cigarette, the Aryan Brotherhood will pimp him out and let you have your way with him.


 
Aeon Posted: Sun Feb 20 00:52:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Penisbreath is a bad name.
>
>
>And there was this guy named JustOne. Because for just one cigarette, the Aryan Brotherhood will pimp him out and let you have your way with him.


Sucks for that guy


 
mat_j Posted: Sun Feb 20 09:31:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>meshuggah said:
>>Penisbreath is a bad name.
>>
>>
>>And there was this guy named JustOne. Because for just one cigarette, the Aryan Brotherhood will pimp him out and let you have your way with him.
>
>
>Sucks for that guy

hahahahaha


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 21 13:06:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmm I think I created a monster


 
FN Posted: Mon Feb 21 17:39:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Smooth Operator


Pretty dangerous as well, but hey, fuck that, I would be smiling all the time since I can't stop laughing every time I hear/think about that song.

It's just so cheesy and open for ironic events, it cracks me up every time :oD

I can just see some wannabe jerk singing that to himself while taking a leak and leaving a pee-stain on his pants


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Feb 23 11:04:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks Christophe I really wanted to know that


 
Mouse Posted: Wed Feb 23 12:18:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Thanks Christophe I really wanted to know that

Of course you did, why wouldn't you?
Anything Chris has to say is worth laughing at, I mean hearing. ;P

Meow?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Feb 23 12:25:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cat said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>Thanks Christophe I really wanted to know that
>
>Of course you did, why wouldn't you?
>Anything Chris has to say is worth laughing at, I mean hearing. ;P
>
>Meow?

Not quite sure Y'd u change ur name?


 
Mouse Posted: Wed Feb 23 12:31:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Not quite sure Y'd u change ur name?

Well, for one thing I'm less mousy lately, or perhaps that's wishful thinking on my part. And I thought it would be an ironic change. ;)

Meow?


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]