Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Quirks
novemberrain Posted: Sun Feb 20 10:50:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm sure we've done this, but I feel lazy and I'm not going to search ;)

What quirks do you have? Do you have to sleep on a certain side of the bed? Eat your cereal a certain way? Only eat the red M&Ms because the rest are evil? Read the last page of a book before the beginning? etc etc etc

A few of mine:
- my sandwiches have to be cut diagonally
- I can't fall asleep in my room with the closet door open

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Feb 20 11:00:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can't go to sleep until the heads are cut safely off all my dolls.
Even then I have to wait until the voices in my head shut up.

laurie Posted: Sun Feb 20 11:04:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i can freak out at the smallest things.
i dont finish my sentences and so it is almost imossible to have conversations with me half of the time.
i sing in quiet places like exams and to myself all the time.
I also have the sandwich thing.

can't think of any others.
When i have a bad day, like today, i have to drink very stong coffee constantly or i do just cry.

beetlebum Posted: Sun Feb 20 11:21:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I smile to myself alot, and at inappropriate times, too. I guess when I space out, I smile, even if I've nothing in particular to smile about.

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 20 11:30:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I never take off my ID tags. EVER.

I cant drink a glass of cold water without biting the top of the cup with my teeth.

I have to even out the chewing of food to the left and right side of my mouth. Each side simply MUST get the same amount of chewage, or else I just dont feel right.

I laugh at lots of things. Even if theyre not funny.

I say ouch when I am not hurt. I barely tap something with my elbow and I just say it. Whenever I get an actual serious injury I dont even grimace from the pain and try to play it off like its not that bad.

I CANNOT eat pizza without cold milk.

If I was going to do something anyways, and right before I am about to do it someone asks me if I will do it, I say no, and then I dont do it.(Cant have anyone thinking they just made me their bitch)

Thats all I can think of for now but trust me there is more.

mat_j Posted: Sun Feb 20 11:54:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have this residual fear from childhood where i can't touch pictures in a magazine i can't see. When i was a kid i used to collect books and magazines on the unexplained and i couldn't fold over the pages and touch them if there was a monster or ghoul on the othersdie incase it bit me. Now i can't touch the face of anybody in a magazine i'm not looking at for that reason

novemberrain Posted: Sun Feb 20 12:12:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  More:

-I can't sleep with any part of my arms or legs hanging off the bed. Stems from that whole 'something lives under your bed and is going to get you' from childhood. The most that would get me nowadays are dustbunnies, but still.

-I order my cheeseburgers with pickles on them, but I have to remove the pickles and eat them first before the burger. Pickles that come on the side don't count.

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Sun Feb 20 12:14:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have a split personality

Mouse Posted: Sun Feb 20 12:40:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can't sleep when there is a light on or people are talking.
I can't focus on other things, i. e. reading, when people are in the room, or even in the same house.
I can't go an entire day without having a meltdown, whether I have a reason or not. I'm currently so freaked out that I might start to cry when have to I get in my car.
I can't remember anything, seriously.

Mouse

novemberrain Posted: Sun Feb 20 12:42:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>I can't go an entire day without having a meltdown, whether I have a reason or not. I'm currently so freaked out that I might start to cry when have to I get in my car.
>
>Mouse

*HUGS*

Puck Posted: Sun Feb 20 13:44:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm uncomfortable eating samiches that have been cut in any way but diagonally.

I sigh too much, so I'm told.

I have a hard time focusing on anything else (ie homework, reading...) while a tv is on or people are talking.

If I can, I must contradict someone, especially if they're much older than I am.

FN Posted: Sun Feb 20 14:14:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  - I too don't like any limbs hanging off the side of my bed.

- When eating bread I eat the crust first, but leave a small part as a sort of handle.

- I'm not a big fan of any sauce except mayonaise, pili-pili and "andalouse".

- I tell myself a lot how great I am and give myself mental pats on the back.

- I tend to replay certain events and conversations of the day in my head when I'm in my bed to analyse them.

- I'm constantly thinking about all possible scenario's with every action I take and always try to be a few steps ahead of what I'm planning to do next.

- I have a tendency of evaluating the picked strategies/scenario's at the end of the day and can get annoyed if I think I should have handled something differently, no matter how trivial it might be.

- I can't stand open doors.

- I don't like glass doors in an ontherwise non-transparant wall, or doors with a sort of window in them.

A lot more to come probably.

FN Posted: Sun Feb 20 14:16:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just thought of another one that pisses my brother off all the time.

When I'm interested in something (TV, something I'm reading, whatever) I'm totally focused and almost completely disconnected from the world, and it tends to freak people out when they're calling me and I don't react.

libra Posted: Sun Feb 20 14:29:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If i get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I have to turn the light on in my room when I get back just in case someone creepy came in while i was gone.

When taking notes for a class, I cannot write on the first page of the notebook.

I tend to not hear people if they're calling my name if we're on campus or something.

I also cannot sleep with limbs off the bed. I used to sleep on my stomach with my hands tucked under my tummy so nothing could grab them.

I have to cover up any little digital clocks or lights in a room where I'm sleeping. My alarm clock has to have a shirt or something throw over it so I can't see the green glow.

FN Posted: Sun Feb 20 14:43:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If I'm sleeping alone in my bed, I make a sort of cocoon with my bedsheet with only my head sticking out.

If I have somebody with me I don't do that though.

I don't really know if I do it because I don't like to have cold feet or because it's just so comfy.

jennemmer Posted: Sun Feb 20 14:53:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:

>-I order my cheeseburgers with pickles on them, but I have to remove the pickles and eat them first before the burger. Pickles that come on the side don't count.

Cheeseburger pickles are the best!

-I have always eaten my pizza crust first

-When thinking, I will often start a sentence with "Yes....No..." before I launch into it. That confuses a lot of people.

-I like to put maple syrup on pierogis (but only the plain ones)

-I can sleep just fine with my bedside light on, but have to have heavy curtains on my windows because I have trouble sleeping if there is any outside light.

-When dealing with something difficult I think way better when I am walking

-I have real troubles doing mental math but if I can put the line from the bottom of the column for addition or multiplication or the long division symbol on a piece of paper I don't even have to write the numbers down and I can do it fine.

-I always catch digital clocks at times like 2:22 or 12:34 and it drives me crazy when I don't have someone to point it out to.

There are probably more, I just can't think of them right now.

Puck Posted: Sun Feb 20 15:13:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>- I tend to replay certain events and conversations of the day in my head when I'm in my bed to analyse them.
>
>- I'm constantly thinking about all possible scenario's with every action I take and always try to be a few steps ahead of what I'm planning to do next.
>
>- I have a tendency of evaluating the picked strategies/scenario's at the end of the day and can get annoyed if I think I should have handled something differently, no matter how trivial it might be.

same here

I always have a pile of pillows and blankets/sheets near when I sleep (at home) so I can switch for a lighter or heavier cover or a thinner, thicker, or cooler pillow.

mat_j Posted: Sun Feb 20 15:49:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I often sleep with one leg outside the duvet as a kind of temperature regulator unless it's bloody freezing like right now and there's a siberian wind lurking around every corner

lazyelephant Posted: Sun Feb 20 17:31:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if pizza is NY style, i have to fold it in half lengthwise and eat it like a taco.

if pizza has too much sauce i won't eat it.

i can't sleep if my alarm clock is blinking.

i always wear socks with my shoes, unless they require hose or if they're flip flops or sandals.

i'm allergic to codine, and if i take any i itch everywhere and i turn red like a ripe tomato.

i refuse to eat spinach, cabbage, tomatoes, pickles, cucumber, zucchini. i absolutely love brussel sprouts & green beans.

if i think of a certain ghost story i was told as a child right before i go to bed, i can't sleep in my room. my bed is next to my window, and the window is where the vampire like thing got in, so i have to sleep on the couch on those nights.

i have to wear my bf's class ring on a chain around my neck. if i take it off but am fully clothed, i feel naked.

if i go to a school dance or club or w/e, i expect to dance. anyone who tries to tell me i can't or who won't let me usually gets left out when i "go to the bathroom". i then walk in the direction of the bathroom, but once out of sight, i head straight for the dance floor.

if a friend refuses to go do something wild with me, i'll generally leave them behind and go do it anyway.

when i get up in the morning, i have to go pee first thing, or i won't last the ride to school.

when i drive, the radio has to be very loud in order for me to drive comfortably. i also have to wear heels, because driving in sneakers is awkward.

i have to wash my hands if i get something on them, like pen ink, or glue. if someone else writes on my hand, i'll leave it there for as long as possible.

any zits i develop on my face i have to pop. i then proceed to wash it vigorously with acne scrub. i kill many layers of skin this way and look like a sunburned pig when i'm done.

i can't currently think of anything else, but i'll post again if i remember something.

misszero Posted: Sun Feb 20 19:07:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>- When eating bread I eat the crust first, but leave a small part as a sort of handle.

i do that too. and i eat the bottom crust first, then each side, then the top awesome part of the crust. i do this with toast also.

i always sit on the driver side of the bus.

i don't wear any jewellery with any kind of regularity, except for a thin black ribbon that's tied around my ankle, which i can't take off (or my foot will fall off, ahahaha)

i feel more comfortable when i sit with my back against the wall, facing the door and/or entries. i think this is referred to as 'the power' seat during business lunches, or something.

i eat the least appetising thing on my plate first, for example, peas, then potato, then corn, then meat. i separate the peas and corn even if they are cooked together.

i cannot sleep on my back, unless i put an arm over my face, and even then i usually can't because 'it feel too open.' i sleeptalk, and make murmering noises as i'm falling asleep. if i have trouble falling asleep (like, every night) i count to six over and over. i find six is the most comfortable number to count to like this.

i can put a stack of records on my record player, and they drop down as each finishes. i must stack all the records on the same side (side 1, eg). i cannot have a mixture of side 1's and side 2's. i also have difficulty mixing eras - it is only very occasionally that i can put my 80's records on with my dylan/young/stevens/ccr etc.

i cannot read less than 6 books at one time. i always have a stack of half-read books next to my bed, and thus, am allowed to select whichever one i am in the mood for, without veto-ing the others. i do not use bookmarks often, but remember page numbers. i do not lose track of these numbers for each book, nor the plot. if i do use a book mark, it must be a bus ticket.

when i see someone with a tag sticking out of their clothing, i have to fight the impulse to tuck it back in. i sometimes give in, and tuck strangers. heh.

i squeeze my bfs'pimples or blackheads. i used to supress this urge, but now i'm just resigned to it. i have a distinct memory of my mum doing it to my dad when i was little, but she insists this never happened.

i carry a wooden fan, and use it freely when i want to. people have told me this is 'quirky.' i just find it cooling.

i love giving gists i know people will love. LOVE IT. I gave a friend of mine a record i adored because i knew he'd like it. I LOVED that record (it was hawks and doves by neil young). but it was worth it. i also gave him my copy of blonde on blonde (!) just coz i knew he wanted it. apparently this is weird *shrugs*.

i cannot keep a journal, unless i am addressing someone in the entries. i refuse to address the diary itself. all my journal entries are unsent personal letters to people i know, but i guess that's the same for everyone really.

i usually only pee twice a day. morning and evening. since most of my friends are boys, and thus have tiny little bladders and pee all the time, this makes me feel unusual, but my kegel muscles must be awesome.

i still cannot step on cracks for fear of hurting my mama.

DanSRose Posted: Sun Feb 20 21:05:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have major panic attacks about once a week, twice if I have to go a convience store like 7-11 or Wawas.

At least twice a week, I have to sleep with my head at the foot of the bed, with my feet at the headboard.

I have insomnia regularly and freak out if I wake up too early.

When don't sleep well for too many days in a row, my top left eyelid twitches.

I can only write if I have something to drink. I feel most comfortable writing outside, resulting in me getting sick more often than necessary.

I sleep the best if I'm wearing my scarf.

I cannot leave the house with a pen in my pocket.

I collect matchbooks from restaurants I like, whether they a pizza place or a fancy restaurant. Strike that- any place I like; I have a bunch from hotels and bars I like.

novemberrain Posted: Sun Feb 20 21:10:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I have to cover up any little digital clocks or lights in a room where I'm sleeping. My alarm clock has to have a shirt or something throw over it so I can't see the green glow.

Me too. I put a lense cleaning cloth over my computer mouse so I can't see the red light. And I have to turn my digital clocks away.

libra Posted: Sun Feb 20 21:54:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>Christophe said:
>>
>when i see someone with a tag sticking out of their clothing, i have to fight the impulse to tuck it back in. i sometimes give in, and tuck strangers. heh.
>

haha, i know what you mean there, it bothers me so much!

Posted: Sun Feb 20 22:46:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I never close my eyes (deliberate blinking included) while looking at something I don't like, for any reason. This applies most usually when I'm reading, and a certain word or another comes up when I feel the need to blink.

Mouse Posted: Sun Feb 20 23:07:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain said:
>*HUGS*

Yay! I think I got that hug 'cause I drove around lots of places that I've never had to go before and then came back through the pouring rain without flipping out.

Hmm, more quirks...
I don't like dealing with people in any way, if I don't know someone in an unfamiliar group I'll simple avoid them.
I collect ticket stubs from movies and concerts and arrange them by date in a tiny photo album.
I obsess over homework even when I don't actually have any to do. *tears out hair*
I eat corn a row at a time with some speed so that the cob is completely clean when I finish.
I went through a phase where I had to have one leg out from under my blankets, even though my feet are constantly freezing.
I have to sleep on my side, and I have to toss around for a half hour before I figure out which side to sleep on each night.

Mouse

sweet p Posted: Mon Feb 21 02:17:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Normally I can't sleep with socks on but when I am camping, I cannot sleep with socks off.

Before bed, I have to brush my teeth. But before I can brush my teeth, I MUST pee.

If I am the one to open the new block of butter, I scrape off the side [I think this is probably the "normal" way but my entire family scrapes off the top and it drives me crazy].

I always start with the right ear when I am talking on the phone and only use the left one if the other ear is "tired" or I need to use my right hand and don't want to hold the phone with my shoulder.

I start crosswords with the "down" clues first.

I have anxiety attacks if there are no familiar people touching me but I am surrounded by/squahed between strangers who are and nobody is moving or we are moving very slowly.

I think stacks in libraries [old ones especially] are...romantic...for lack of a better word, and if I happen to run into a cute boy while I am in them, I tend to have an automatic temporary crush on him.

I talk to strangers in lineups and I smile at people waiting beside me at light when crossing the road...I really try to control it, but it just happens.

I button my winter coat starting with the bottom buttons first.

If I don't have my headphones on I will count my steps from the bus stop to my door. This happens often enough but I don't realise that I am counting until I have stopped so I still don't know how many steps there are from the bus stop to my door.

I must sleep with one hand under my pillow.

My ears turn a bit red when I lie/am embarrassed.

There are tonnes more but I can't think of them right now...

Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 21 03:08:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like my toast burnt

Marshmellows give me gas

I only drink Hot cocoa with whip cream

I can only bust a nut if I kill a dog.

I always get....what?...um...

::runs and jumps out window::

Puck Posted: Mon Feb 21 03:39:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I used to have this bored obsession with moving like a bishop in chess when walking on a tiled floor.

Mark Posted: Mon Feb 21 04:01:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When I go to bed, I've got to have my face to the wall.

when eating bread, I eat all the crust first, then the middle

I don't do all my food on my plate in one time. First meat, eat it, vegies, eat it, potato's ...and I eat those too.

I like walking in drizzle... makes me feel comfortable.

I hate hights, but I love climbing mountains

Dancer Posted: Mon Feb 21 04:39:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  After drinking coffee, i need to rinse my mouth. Or i'll find the lingering smell sick.

I sleep with my TV covered every night. If there's a reflection coming off the tv, i feel uneasy. no, it has nothing to do with poltergeist.

I had to wash my entire bed linen + pillow cases every time my friends came and laid on it. It's not them, but i can only sleep knowing the bed has my smell only.

I can't sleep on hard ground no matter how tired and i've not been able to catch a nap for years. I need to sleep in complete darkness and silence.

I hate walking with the same footsteps behind me over a distance, i get pissed. I would purposely stop and let the person overtake me.

I'm actually secretly pleased when people get irritated by me.

Before bed, I have to brush my teeth. But before I can brush my teeth, I MUST pee. -- yes sweet p..

Mark Posted: Mon Feb 21 06:37:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:
>when eating bread, I eat all the crust first, then the middle
Except with the last piece of bread... I keep a piece to scrape together the crumbs on my plate so I can eat those.

When waling up a stair, I will always try to take to steps at a time.

I like to dance when nobody can see me.

Paulo Posted: Mon Feb 21 08:49:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah a thread made for me:

I can't fall asleep if lying on my back.

Before I go to bed each night I turn the power off most of the switches downstairs except the Television.

If I prepair food of a large number (e.g. "chips" or as most of the free world calls them "fries") they have to be an even number. Even worse when I was little I HAD to eat the same number of potato chips with my left hand as with my right hand. If there was an odd number in the packed I had to split it in half. I'm over that now but it still applies to chocoalte bars.

I can't sleep if the powercord to the shower is set to on.

I must have 4 clocks in my bedroom, three of which must be in easy sight when I wake. I currently have 6 including the clock on my VCR. Three of them tick, it pisses my girlfriend and guests who stay there right off.

Mouse Posted: Mon Feb 21 08:54:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Paulo said:
>I must have 4 clocks in my bedroom, three of which must be in easy sight when I wake. I currently have 6 including the clock on my VCR. Three of them tick, it pisses my girlfriend and guests who stay there right off.

But are they all perfectly synchronized?

libra Posted: Mon Feb 21 12:34:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cat said:
>novemberrain said:
>>*HUGS*
>
>
>I collect ticket stubs from movies and concerts and arrange them by date in a tiny photo album.

hahaha, I do that too!! I have like, five years of ticket stubs saved up.

I really just save a lot of things...i have a hard time throwing things away.

FN Posted: Mon Feb 21 13:23:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I saw this really pretty girl on the train today.

I think I'm in love.

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 21 13:26:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Did you talk to her?

FN Posted: Mon Feb 21 14:48:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, not for long though, train arrived and I didn't want to give her my number or ask for hers after like 5 minutes.

I feel like I've seen her before somewhere but don't know where.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Feb 21 15:07:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Paulo said:
>>I can't sleep if the powercord to the shower is set to on.
>
Powercord to the shower ?

libra Posted: Mon Feb 21 15:56:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Yeah, not for long though, train arrived and I didn't want to give her my number or ask for hers after like 5 minutes.
>
>I feel like I've seen her before somewhere but don't know where.

It's like a movie.
Go find her.

Mark Posted: Mon Feb 21 16:43:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Yeah, not for long though, train arrived and I didn't want to give her my number or ask for hers after like 5 minutes.
>
>I feel like I've seen her before somewhere but don't know where.
In a situation like this, start to walk away, turn around and ask for e-mail... But I guess I should have told you a bit sooner :p

Anyway, keep your eyes open, you might spot her again. Like libra said... it's like a movie

lazyelephant Posted: Mon Feb 21 16:51:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Christophe said:
>>Yeah, not for long though, train arrived and I didn't want to give her my number or ask for hers after like 5 minutes.
>>
>>I feel like I've seen her before somewhere but don't know where.
>
>It's like a movie.
>Go find her.

yes...your subconcious will tell you something while you're asleep, and then you'll see her again when you least expect it. then you would recognize her, and she you (if only somewhat) and you'd hook up. and--happily ever after.

FN Posted: Mon Feb 21 17:30:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>It's like a movie.
>Go find her.

I don't know if you guys have anything like it, but here we have a free newspaper that you can find in all trainstations and stuff (it's paid for by advertisements in it, brilliant concept by the way) and it has a daily-updated column-like thing it in which you can place ads for free for people you spotted on the train or bus lol. You just have to send an e-mail.

I'll check it tomorrow, I always pick it up to read the first news of the day and to do the crossword puzzle anyway.

Sometimes they're a day too slow though, and it only appears 2 days later, and I won't have to take the train in 2 days.

A friend of mine who was also there didn't have to get off the train at the same time as me.

Now I regret not sending him a text message to ask the girl for her phone number or whatever.

There'll be some mental cursing at my daily strategies tonight.

libra Posted: Mon Feb 21 20:20:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>libra said:
>>It's like a movie.
>>Go find her.
>
>I don't know if you guys have anything like it, but here we have a free newspaper that you can find in all trainstations and stuff (it's paid for by advertisements in it, brilliant concept by the way) and it has a daily-updated column-like thing it in which you can place ads for free for people you spotted on the train or bus lol. You just have to send an e-mail.
>
>
Now that's really like a movie. Very cool.
You should post an ad. Come on Chris, what if she's "the one"
Even though I know you don't believe in 'the one'

Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 21 20:28:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

>Now that's really like a movie. Very cool.
>You should post an ad. Come on Chris, what if she's "the one"
>Even though I know you don't believe in 'the one'

Or you could live on the train, and wait for that glorious day she gets on again, you would risk living there forever though, and turning into that crazy homeless guy who hobbles around smelling people's hair.

libra Posted: Mon Feb 21 20:31:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Somehow i can't see christophe losing his calm and collected composure...even for a hot girl.

novemberrain Posted: Mon Feb 21 21:43:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Now that's really like a movie. Very cool.
>Even though I know you don't believe in 'the one'

From Will and Grace (roughly):

Grace: I want to marry 'the one.'
Karen: As well you should, honey. How else are you going to get to 'the two' and 'the three?'

Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 21 21:45:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HAHAHA

Karen is so hot and cute and evil.

Mouse Posted: Tue Feb 22 00:04:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>There'll be some mental cursing at my daily strategies tonight.

*pats Chris* Dun' stress. She'll come looking for you. ;)

novemberrain Posted: Tue Feb 22 05:47:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>HAHAHA
>
>
>Karen is so hot and cute and evil.

I know! She's one of my favorite all time charaters.

Paulo Posted: Tue Feb 22 05:55:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cat said:
>
>But are they all perfectly synchronized?

Oh yes they must all be synchronised by Ceefax/Teletext, a primitive form of text based information service us Brits recieve through our analogue TV aerial's, its like the internet but with 999 pages of content supplied by the TV channel and its fan frigging tastic!

But yeah they all have to be synchronised with my wrist watch.

And Hif, I don't think I explained that very well, sadly the powercord is not part of some weired hydro-electric sex game, we have an electric powered shower, and to turn it on we have to pull a cord on the ceiling, much like a light switch/cord.

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 22 06:10:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fuck me I hate when people look at me while im eating, or look at mi food. makes me want to kill them.

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 22 07:15:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Seriously it drives me insane. I CANNOT eat when someone is looking at me. I stop eating and just stare at them until they stop looking at me. Or I just tell them, "dont look at me while im eating".

And my god people eyeing my food and asking "how is it?" makes my blood boil so badly. Keep your stinkin fuckin paws off my food, I WILL kill you.

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 22 10:32:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i check my petrol gauge all the time when i drive
i mine for boogers when i stop at the traffic lights
when i'm pissed i make calls to my therapist for a massage
i have this habit of making catchphrases of the week just for the fuck of it

FN Posted: Tue Feb 22 10:37:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:

I'm too proud for that.

If she's interested, let her find me.

I didn't pick a newspaper up today, they were all out of them. *sobs*

I want my mystery girl!

libra Posted: Tue Feb 22 10:40:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>libra said:

>
>
>I want my mystery girl!

post an ad, dammit

when it comes to love, you can act like a silly fool...it comes with the territory.

Puck Posted: Tue Feb 22 18:00:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I'm too proud...

>I want my mystery girl!

lol

FN Posted: Tue Feb 22 19:14:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I dropped a few hints on the train pointing out which club is my favourite and where I can be found frequently. Problem is I probably won't be able to go clubbing in the next week or two, and even if I can, it'll only be 1 day, so 1 chance in 4 that I'd meet her, if I'd actually go, and she'd actually go to the same club.

I have some spies on the lookout though, if she appears in that club somebody will let me know probably since the guy that was on the train as well (who I mentioned in the previous post) hangs out at the same club every week too. Not this friday though for some reason.

Pff...fuck it.

I'm feeling a bit lonely now and I don't like it, I don't even really know why.

She probably already has some ass holding on to her anyway.

I need a hug :o(

*stretches out his arms*

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 22 19:32:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I would hug you, but.......you know......

Best of luck anyways.

libra Posted: Tue Feb 22 20:55:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>She probably already has some ass holding on to her anyway.
>
that doesn't stop most guys from trying
>
>
>I need a hug :o(
>
>*stretches out his arms*

*hugs*...and good luck! The romantic in me is hoping you find her.

Mouse Posted: Tue Feb 22 22:20:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Pff...fuck it.
You really do impress me Chris, hints and spies. I may contact you about a well paying GT operative position. ;)

>She probably already has some ass holding on to her anyway.
All the more reason to pursue her!

Damnit, you I can't not hug someone who needs it. All right, fine.
*hugs Christophe*

Meow?
Oops, I'm still not me, maybe I should do something about that.

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 23 04:02:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I hope you find her. That would be great.

FN Posted: Wed Feb 23 07:25:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cat said:
>Christophe said:
>>Pff...fuck it.
>You really do impress me Chris, hints and spies.

I have spies everywhere :o)

Has it's advantages.

>All the more reason to pursue her!

Nah, not my style.

>*hugs Christophe*

Yay!

FN Posted: Wed Feb 23 07:28:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>that doesn't stop most guys from trying

Had too many probs with stuff like that in the past.

>*hugs*...and good luck! The romantic in me is hoping you find her.

Yay!

Mouse Posted: Wed Feb 23 11:46:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I have spies everywhere :o)
>Has it's advantages.
*glances around quickly* Everywhere?

>Nah, not my style.
True. And most asses have fists, I'd hate to see you get your pretty face broken. ;)

>Yay!
I drank a soda very quickly just a little while ago, I'm feeling irrationally happy. *hugs Christophe again*

Meow?

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Feb 23 20:46:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>>I need a hug :o(
>

*hugs*
i hope you find your mystery girl...i bet it would be quite an adventure to try to find her at least, but i don't think you'll be pursuing her. *sigh* good luck anyways!

choke Posted: Thu Feb 24 00:30:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>
>

*exasperated sigh*

FN Posted: Thu Feb 24 05:46:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>*exasperated sigh*

*hugs choke*

Kira Posted: Fri Feb 25 22:12:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have to listen to music in the shower, otherwise I'll use up all the hot water daydreaming. Even then it sometimes takes me three full minutes to put the shaving gel ON TOP OF MY HEAD.

Mesh Posted: Fri Feb 25 22:17:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
> Even then it sometimes takes me three full minutes to put the shaving gel ON TOP OF MY HEAD.

Was?

Puck Posted: Fri Feb 25 22:23:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>I have to listen to music in the shower, otherwise I'll use up all the hot water daydreaming.

I wonder if music would solve that problem for me.

Kira Posted: Fri Feb 25 22:33:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>
>Was?

Is? (???)

Puck said:
>
>Sailovzi said:
>>I have to listen to music in the shower, otherwise I'll use up all the hot water daydreaming.
>
>I wonder if music would solve that problem for me.

Worth a shot. I can't always focus on the music myself but at least I can usually tell how much time I have left based on which track is playing.

libra Posted: Sat Feb 26 03:17:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>I have to listen to music in the shower, otherwise I'll use up all the hot water daydreaming. Even then it sometimes takes me three full minutes to put the shaving gel ON TOP OF MY HEAD.

Hahaha, i did that the other day. and then i freaked out cause i thought it might do something wierd to my hair.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]