Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

The battle of the breath fresheners
Bzoso Posted: Wed Feb 23 20:07:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I generally use cinnamon altoids, or eclipse wintergreen. But i have bad breath phobia, what do you guys use?

And if you're wondering, yes I am very very bored, hence the mint post.

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Feb 23 20:09:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i go with tangerine sour altoids, and winterfresh gum...the green kind. i don't know what its called, but it seems to kill off my bad breath, which is what i want.

antartica Posted: Wed Feb 23 20:42:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i like wriggleys airwaves gum, but Dingapore being so anal... you canna get gum here

just bought back 2 boxes, but got frisked at customs coming in so i'm kinda like rationing whatever i have left right now

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Feb 23 20:50:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
> but got frisked at customs coming in

don't you hate that? i've never had this problem, but they made me put my carry on under the plane once cuz it wouldn't fit in this dinky "required size" basket they had at the gate. freaks.

kurohyou Posted: Wed Feb 23 21:06:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I bounce between Starbuck's after coffee mints/gum, though I'm not a big coffee drinker.

I've also used Icebreakers, Altoids-though I eat the cinnamon ones like candy, and orbitz or eclisp gum.

I eat orange tic tacs but more as a snack, candy than a breath mint. Something about the taste of fake oranges, not sure.

For what its worth...

Kira Posted: Wed Feb 23 21:16:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Water and apples - Nature's breath-fresheners.

dan632 Posted: Wed Feb 23 21:21:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  there's these listerine strips that they sell here that i always use, they clear your head up heaps as well, so much so that u can pretty much breathe through your eyes they're that powerful.
only problem is they set off the breathelizers if u get pulled over for a breath test

kurohyou Posted: Wed Feb 23 21:26:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>there's these listerine strips that they sell here that i always use, they clear your head up heaps as well, so much so that u can pretty much breathe through your eyes they're that powerful.
>only problem is they set off the breathelizers if u get pulled over for a breath test

Oh I forgot about those, they are good too. They make cloraseptic throat spray in that form too, pretty neat.

Bianaca also sets off Brethalizers. I did that in a police class once. they had me spray my mouth and then blow and I blew something ridiclous like a .335 or something that would have made me closer to dead than drunk, but I know that that will give a false positive as well.

For what its worth...

libra Posted: Wed Feb 23 22:05:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm addicted to the teal-colored package orbit gum. Mmmm.

Altoids are also a favorite...wingergreen flavor.

But i'm also obsessive about tooth brushing, four times a day usually.

Mesh Posted: Wed Feb 23 22:31:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Peppermint Eclipse.

Mouse Posted: Wed Feb 23 22:33:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Water.
And toothpaste when I'm not half dead at night or when I wake up.
I avoid tic tacs because I get so damn addicted to the stupid things that they're gone in a few days. Now I want tic tacs. *pout*
I like gum but I'm paranoid about buying little extra things. I have to find someone who will buy me things when I purr...

Meow?

FN Posted: Thu Feb 24 05:40:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If I do have an addiction, it's probably tictacs.

I eat about one little box a day (not really by myself, as my friends know I always have them with me and eat quite a few too).

It's not that I have bad breath, but it keeps me busy and I don't like chewing gum as it loses it's flavor.

FN Posted: Thu Feb 24 05:45:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>If I do have an addiction, it's probably tictacs.

White ones, I might add.

I think that brushing your teeth at least twice a day should set you free of bad breath.

I saw a documentary about bad breath a while ago, and the solution they offered was a "tonguescraper". I do wonder who comes up with stuff like that.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Feb 24 07:02:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Water.
>And toothpaste when I'm not half dead at night or when I wake up.
>I avoid tic tacs because I get so damn addicted to the stupid things that they're gone in a few days. Now I want tic tacs. *pout*
>I like gum but I'm paranoid about buying little extra things. I have to find someone who will buy me things when I purr...
>
And just how can I make you purr ?
Do you have a purr button ?

Mouse Posted: Thu Feb 24 11:09:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>And just how can I make you purr ?
>Do you have a purr button ?

It's pretty easy really, just pet me and speak sweetly and don't step on my tail.
I don't have a purr button, at least not that I know of.

Mrow?

Mesh Posted: Thu Feb 24 11:21:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Purr button.....lol the thought makes me chuckle.

FN Posted: Thu Feb 24 13:31:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  MouseTheCat said:
>I don't have a purr button, at least not that I know of.

I thought they only got rid of it in some parts of africa?

mat_j Posted: Sat Feb 26 19:25:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wrigley's extra gum, light green, i chew about 2 packs per day and it's not good for me

Bzoso Posted: Sun Feb 27 18:04:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  MouseTheCat said:
>Water.
>And toothpaste when I'm not half dead at night or when I wake up.
>I avoid tic tacs because I get so damn addicted to the stupid things that they're gone in a few days. Now I want tic tacs. *pout*
>I like gum but I'm paranoid about buying little extra things. I have to find someone who will buy me things when I purr...
>
>Meow?

Oh i get it, your name is mouse the cat, because cat chase mice, so you call yourself mouse the cat, and you put a meow on the end of your posts, and talk about purring......

LLLAAAAAMMMMMEEEEE.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]