Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

apparently God had something to tell me
beetlebum Posted: Sun Feb 27 13:56:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  looks like i need to do more work. dammit.

http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/makesign2.php?line1=BEETLEBUM%2C+QUIT+GT&line2=AND+WRITE+YOUR+PAPER


 
beetlebum Posted: Sun Feb 27 13:57:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  crap, it didn't work.

well, go here anyway:

www.churchsigngenerator.com


 
libra Posted: Sun Feb 27 14:03:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The church by my house has a sign like that...it's always pretty dumb. This most recent time it's telling people to exercise.


 
addi Posted: Sun Feb 27 14:41:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Every time I pull out of my street on to the main road I have to be assaulted with witty little saying from the church sign across the street. I try not to look, but i always end up reading them. Usually I just end up muttering something blasphemous under my breath about the shear stupidy of it all.
Sometimes, if I'm buzzed though, it will seem deep and profound (e.g., God wants you...to join his salvation army), and make me almost turn into the parking lot, go to the minister, confess my evil ways, and become re-reborn again.....sometimes


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 27 16:01:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  God has nothing to say to me......cause I went and saw Satans cheerleaders.

And my god they were good......and hot.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 16:38:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  okay I don't think I got it to pop up but there was this message that said "hotlinking images makes baby jesus cry" ROTFL!


 
Bzoso Posted: Sun Feb 27 18:01:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Every time I pull out of my street on to the main road I have to be assaulted with witty little saying from the church sign across the street. I try not to look, but i always end up reading them. Usually I just end up muttering something blasphemous under my breath about the shear stupidy of it all.
>Sometimes, if I'm buzzed though, it will seem deep and profound (e.g., God wants you...to join his salvation army), and make me almost turn into the parking lot, go to the minister, confess my evil ways, and become re-reborn again.....sometimes

I feel you, dawg....I don't see why they don't just cut the bullshit and post: GIVE US YOUR MONEY OR YOU WILL GO TO HELL - GOD.


 
mat_j Posted: Sun Feb 27 18:17:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I loved the ones that said "The millenium is christs 2000th birthday celebrate it here". Where was he on my last birthday piss up? we could have re3ally used some of that water/wine stuff better if he could do water whiskey


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 18:55:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, man. I'm gonna be in trouble. I just got some (MORE) shit-mail, from a jesus-freak associate of mine, about a petition for the FCC to crack down on...whatever they can in the prevention of public christianity. This email was a petition against it. My favorite part: "Please stand up for your religious freedom and let your voice be heard." Now, I can't just sit idly by and simply delete this. Oh, no. This deserves a reply. A nice offensive one.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:16:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>GIVE US YOUR MONEY OR YOU WILL GO TO HELL - GOD.

PREAACH BROTHERR PREEAACH!!!


Don't know about you guys but I wouldn't mind gping to hell. If you think about it all of the interesting people are there - supposedly


 
misszero Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:20:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  there's a quote (mark twain i think it was): "you go to heaven for the climate, and hell for the company"

and the best church sign saying i've seen (from a church that coughs up the good pretty regularly, and that i passed everyday on the way to school) which has become a catchphrase with some people i know: "Sunday Surgery... Come In And Have Your Faith Lifted"


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:26:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sad. that christians have to stoop to marketing like that. then again america is a pretty godless country. not that there's anything wrong with godleesness


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:30:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>"Sunday Surgery... Come In And Have Your Faith Lifted"

I've seen something similar. It made me sigh.


 
antartica Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:14:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol...



 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:36:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I sold my soul to satan for a six pack of beer and it gave me good cheer.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:57:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I sold my soul to satan for a six pack of beer and it gave me good cheer.

lol. I sold my soul to satan and requested a really cute violin playing boyfriend. Sigh. Yet to occur.


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:24:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There has to be some good pics online of people fucking with these signs, i passed one that read: MASTERBATE WEEKLY. it said something godly before that, but some badass fucked with the words.

Find some of these and post them plzzzzzzzz.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:37:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmm okay *backs away slowly*


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:43:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>There has to be some good pics online of people fucking with these signs, i passed one that read: MASTERBATE WEEKLY. it said something godly before that, but some badass fucked with the words.


hehehe, i'm going to keep that in mind as something to do when really bored.

The parking spaces at the other church near me (I am within a two block radius of two churches, it's really frightening) say The Word in each of them, you know, where it normally says Compact or whatever it happens to be for.


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:50:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Bzoso said:
>>There has to be some good pics online of people fucking with these signs, i passed one that read: MASTERBATE WEEKLY. it said something godly before that, but some badass fucked with the words.
>
>
>hehehe, i'm going to keep that in mind as something to do when really bored.
>
>The parking spaces at the other church near me (I am within a two block radius of two churches, it's really frightening) say The Word in each of them, you know, where it normally says Compact or whatever it happens to be for.

Haha, christians have all gone off the deep end, they're just fucking scary now. Its like that movie "Them" with rowdy piper, and the world is being taken over by zombie aliens but nobody knows it because they're all in disguise, and they're like walking among us, these crazy zombie aliens who don't think and want to harvest the planet. That's like christianity.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:00:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>Haha, christians have all gone off the deep end, they're just fucking scary now. Its like that movie "Them" with rowdy piper, and the world is being taken over by zombie aliens but nobody knows it because they're all in disguise, and they're like walking among us, these crazy zombie aliens who don't think and want to harvest the planet. That's like christianity.

You noticed too?


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:00:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If god were real he would tell hippies to stop with the patchouli already.

Seriously hippies, come on now, take a shower for bastards sake. That patchouli doesnt do jack if you havent showered in a month, GO BATHE!

Patchouli might be good for skipping a shower two to three days tops. But the foul mix of patchouli and horrible, EVIL B.0. is just too much of an assault on everyones noses.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:04:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh I'm laughing myself silly over here. All people who are Hindu as I have adopted it as my chosen religion still shower and behave like semi-sane humans-beans. Yes, I do mean beans.


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:07:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You should send them to come talk to the hippies here. I'm talkin hardcore, burntout leftovers from the '60s.

The new age hippies know of the wonderous thing we call the shower.

Apparently though, some of the conservatives here dont. Because they all smell like shit. Oh wait, thats just their politics, nevermind.


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:15:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>You should send them to come talk to the hippies here. I'm talkin hardcore, burntout leftovers from the '60s.
>
>The new age hippies know of the wonderous thing we call the shower.
>
>Apparently though, some of the conservatives here dont. Because they all smell like shit. Oh wait, thats just their politics, nevermind.

Fuck yeah! If they can ban the smell of smoke in bars and restaurants, then we can ban the smell of greasy, patchouli ass stinking hippy motherfuckers....i still like hippies though.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:30:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>You should send them to come talk to the hippies here. I'm talkin hardcore, burntout leftovers from the '60s.

I'm not sure that would work. The only thing that may work is if we correl the old hippies and spray them down with a firehose and proceed to burn their old ragged clothing and give them new thrift store clothing.

>The new age hippies know of the wonderous thing we call the shower.

yes I am a new ager I've tried for over a year now to convince myself that I'm not a new age hippie but *sob* I am

>Apparently though, some of the conservatives here dont. Because they all smell like shit. Oh wait, thats just their politics, nevermind.

You rock Mesh! You're right!


 
Puck Posted: Mon Feb 28 18:56:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>That's like christianity.

I like to think of "god" as the roadrunner and christians as the coyote.


 
Bzoso Posted: Tue Mar 1 01:15:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Bzoso said:
>>That's like christianity.
>
>I like to think of "god" as the roadrunner and christians as the coyote.

Fucking A genius man.


 
Puck Posted: Wed Mar 2 18:37:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There's a lot to learn from Loony Toons. Like racial stereotypes.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]