Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

rock/ new music
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 16:36:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What's everybody's new favorite band? Bought any good c.d. 's as of late? I finally purchased the new Green Day album Friday and I've been drooling over it since. I also got the new Jet album. Does anybody like Jet or Green Day?


 
Aeon Posted: Sun Feb 27 16:48:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am not a fan of Jet. Green Day is cool, though.


 
sweet p Posted: Sun Feb 27 16:52:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like some Green Day stuff.
Jet on the other hand, annoys me slightly.

Right now I am listening to a lot of BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE.
I went to their concert a couple months ago and it was beautiful. The energy and chemistry amongst all of the singers plus all of the musical instruments was quite the show.

They played with their "friends"...other bands which I have been listening to lately as well and are SO GOOD:

STARS
APOSTLE OF HUSTLE

Another friend [but didn't play at the concert]:

FEIST [check out the song "Mushaboom"].

Also, I am currenly in love with SARAH HARMER.




 
sweet p Posted: Sun Feb 27 16:53:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mm, now all the capital letters in my post are annoying me.

Sorry bout that.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 17:04:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not quite sure why but now that I finally have Green Day's new album and I've listened to it on a loop for three days I'm even more obessed with the trio. *ducks head in shame*


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 17:05:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My favorite song off the slbum is Jesus of Surburbia


 
libra Posted: Sun Feb 27 17:09:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Green Day has always been a favorite of mine, but sometimes they seem overly repetitive.

Sweet P, i love Broken Social Scene. I'm jealous that you got to see them. It was Zander, here on GT, who introduced me to them.

I've been listening to a lot of Wilco recently, and I just discovered The Sea and Cake.


 
sweet p Posted: Sun Feb 27 17:28:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Zander
: ) I haven't spoken to him in a long time! He is the closest to me [geographically] from GT.

>I've been listening to a lot of Wilco recently, and I just discovered The Sea and Cake.

I really like those bands too.

I think you would definitely like Stars. They are wonderful. Make sure you check them out.

And also, if you like all of those bands, you might also like The Decemberists.
Oh, and Iron and Wine.


Anybody listen to Keane?
I like them right now as well.
They are like my new Travis or something.


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 27 17:39:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not such a big fan of the Green Day, but I do like several of their songs.

Rammstein
Meshuggah(been around a while but still put out new CDs)
The Toadies
The WhiteStripes
The Greencards
Hatebreed
Lamb of God
Black Label Society(They are coming here in April, cant wait)

Theres more but I cant think right now.


PS-To Amanda Bynes.......Go eat some food, damn yous.



 
mat_j Posted: Sun Feb 27 17:47:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Most folk sounding things especially if they're funny.

Currently i'm also reaffirming my love affair with the Stones.

Sings- "I can't get no satisfaction..."


 
mat_j Posted: Sun Feb 27 17:50:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>libra said:
>>Zander
> : ) I haven't spoken to him in a long time! He is the closest to me [geographically] from GT.
>
>>I've been listening to a lot of Wilco recently, and I just discovered The Sea and Cake.


If you can get Mermaid Avenue by billy bragg and wilco, it's an album made up of old woody guthrie songs that were never released. I think there are two albums now i'm not sure if a third was made. California stars is an especially good song


 
sweet p Posted: Sun Feb 27 17:52:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>California stars is an especially good song

ah, yesss.


 
Bzoso Posted: Sun Feb 27 17:57:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wilco is fucking sweet, i've been listening to them for a while, new ones would include Ted leo and Le Tigre.


 
libra Posted: Sun Feb 27 18:23:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>libra said:
>>Zander
> : ) I haven't spoken to him in a long time! He is the closest to me [geographically] from GT.

Yah, he's not around as much anymore. It's too bad, too.
>
>>I've been listening to a lot of Wilco recently, and I just discovered The Sea and Cake.
>
>I really like those bands too.
>
>I think you would definitely like Stars. They are wonderful. Make sure you check them out.

I just did, actually, when i saw your previous post...i tend to like a lot of the same music as you.
>
>And also, if you like all of those bands, you might also like The Decemberists.
>Oh, and Iron and Wine.

I've got The Decemberists, and some Iron and Wine.
>
>
>Anybody listen to Keane?
>I like them right now as well.
>They are like my new Travis or something.

Ooh, i love Travis.


 
simonvii Posted: Sun Feb 27 18:23:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i got bright eyes new one, 'im wide awake its morning', theres a few good tracks but actually i was somewhat disappointed with it...jack johnsons got a new one out next week and as always ive got my ryan adams and elliot smith


 
libra Posted: Sun Feb 27 18:24:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Sweet P said:
>>libra said:
>
>If you can get Mermaid Avenue by billy bragg and wilco, it's an album made up of old woody guthrie songs that were never released. I think there are two albums now i'm not sure if a third was made. California stars is an especially good song

yeah, you had me download that once a while back.


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 18:33:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I considered getting Bjork's Medulla, but...meh. I like having money more.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 18:38:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:
>i got bright eyes new one, 'im wide awake its morning', theres a few good tracks but actually i was somewhat disappointed with it...jack johnsons got a new one out next week and as always ive got my ryan adams and elliot smith

I'm in love with the lead singer of Bright Eyes he came through NC recently *Eyes turn into big hearts*

Ryan Adams is the best NC artist. He was in the band Whiskeytown. I have all of his solo albums as well as all of the Whiskeytown's.

Elliot Smith is awesome as is Jack Johnson don't own anything from either of them but I borrow and don't return from friends.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 18:41:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>I considered getting Bjork's Medulla, but...meh. I like having money more.

ROFTL yup. I briefly considered her album then I remember the swan outfit she had on for one grammy and i haven't been able to keep a straight face about her since. Haven't been able to take her serious either.

By the way if you have money that you don't need you could always donate it to my Buy a Car Fund. :P


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 27 18:51:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Björk is awesome mother fuckers.


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 19:01:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Word, Mesh! I just had to skip to Bachelorette. I couldn't resist.

Cherry_Moon said:
>then I remember the swan outfit she had on for one grammy and i haven't been able to keep a straight face about her since.

Wait wait wait! Do you even look at the outfits that musicians (other than Bjork) wear?!

>By the way if you have money that you don't need you could always donate it to my Buy a Car Fund. :P

I'd sooner put it in the "I'd like to go to college." fund. >:p


 
DanSRose Posted: Sun Feb 27 19:43:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've been listening to the awesome Garden State album, Ivy's Long Distance (awesomely mellow and soothing) and Jem's Finally Woken.


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 27 20:20:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dan! Thats awesome. Jem is great. I love her.


 
Posted: Sun Feb 27 20:25:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm looking forward to the new Mars Volta and Beck albums.


 
Posted: Sun Feb 27 20:34:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>Wilco is fucking sweet

I've learned to play the entire albums of A Ghost Is Born, and Yankee Hotel Foxtrot on piano.

it took awhile, but it's slick as fuck.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 20:54:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>I'd sooner put it in the "I'd like to go to college." fund. >:p

*sniff* see I thought we were actually becoming best buds and you know we would be able to swap money, clothes, romantic interest :D lol


 
breeze Posted: Sun Feb 27 20:57:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>Anybody listen to Keane?
>I like them right now as well.
>They are like my new Travis or something.

I like them. I just got their album recently. Thanks to Chanz for introducing them to me.

And I've been been listening to Damien Rice a lot lately. I think Volcano and Cannonball (Radio Remix) are great. Not really new, but I just downloaded the album couple of weeks ago.


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 27 20:58:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>I'm looking forward to the new Mars Volta and Beck albums.


A new Beck album? That is fantabulous.


 
Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:00:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  for what it's worth, here's the who's who of my CD and record collection lately:

-Wilco
-Mars Volta
-Bob Dylan
-Blonde Redhead
-Jackpot
-Snow Patrol
-Libertines
-George Winston
-Neutral Milk Hotel
-Pavement
-The Dears
-Grandaddy


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:02:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Puck said:
>>I'd sooner put it in the "I'd like to go to college." fund. >:p
>
>*sniff* see I thought we were actually becoming best buds and you know we would be able to swap money, clothes, romantic interest :D lol

Oh! Okay, give me your pants. Here's a quarter. ;D


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:10:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Oh! Okay, give me your pants. Here's a quarter. ;D

Just as long as you give me yours it'll be just fine. :D


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:12:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love Keane's new album I also play that on a loop.


 
misszero Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:14:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>If you can get Mermaid Avenue by billy bragg and wilco, it's an album made up of old woody guthrie songs that were never released. I think there are two albums now i'm not sure if a third was made. California stars is an especially good song

there was a song about ingrid bergman, wasn't there? i remember seeing that live on tv (ahaha, live on tv) when i was younger... like. 11 or so. and whenever i hear something about ingrid bergman, i sing her name in the tune of the song.... i'm such a dork.


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:16:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>Just as long as you give me yours it'll be just fine. :D

Well! Will you be needing a belt? Better question: Do you want them to wear...or for me to be pantless?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:18:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>Well! Will you be needing a belt? Better question: Do you want them to wear...or for me to be pantless?

I don't like belts I like my pants floopy and comfortable though seeing you pantless would be a nice perk :D


 
Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:19:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>If you can get Mermaid Avenue by billy bragg and wilco

There's a vol. 2 now, as well :) It's really quite excellent.


Does anybody here listen to The Stills? One of my favourite new bands, based out of Montreal, no less.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:23:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  does anybody like the Meatpuppets? Nirvana did a cover of their song "where do bad folks go when they die" (I can't remember the actual title.) Please tell me how many of you are Nirvana/ Kurt Cobain freaks? I seem to be surrounded by them at college


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:26:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>I don't like belts I like my pants floopy and comfortable

My pants are all baggy, but without a belt, (unless you're somewhere between or less than a 32-40" at the waist) they'll fall off of you. Would you wear an extension cord for a belt?

>though seeing you pantless would be a nice perk :D

jeez! someone's feelin' interested. I should be mean (good. just mean to you) and sign off. muah ha ha


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:27:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  that's Lake of Fire, cherry.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:29:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>My pants are all baggy, but without a belt, (unless you're somewhere between or less than a 32-40" at the waist) they'll fall off of you. Would you wear an extension cord for a belt?

hmmm maybe my waist is a 29 but my hips are 38 so I probably won't need a belt

>jeez! someone's feelin' interested. I should be mean (good. just mean to you) and sign off. muah ha ha

sign off if you'd like but I know you're there reading my post. Besides why would I have a real interest in guys pale hairy legs. eewwwwwww!


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:31:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>that's Lake of Fire, cherry

hmm *blushes profusely* I knew that I was just testing people's memory *grins sheepishly and hides under my desk*


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:35:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>hmmm maybe my waist is a 29 but my hips are 38 so I probably won't need a belt

I think that narrows it down to one or two pairs that you might steal.

>sign off if you'd like but I know you're there reading my post.

Meh. I need something to do, so I won't bother.

>Besides why would I have a real interest in guys pale hairy legs. eewwwwwww!

You're just interested in what's between them, right?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:38:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>I think that narrows it down to one or two pairs that you might steal.

good I've been looking for a good pair of jeans to steal from guys. Is it okay if I steal them straight off your warm body?

>Meh. I need something to do, so I won't bother.

ha hah I have you exactly where I want you then *rubs hands and grins evilly*

>You're just interested in what's between them, right?

oh but of course Puck *shivers in slight disgust*


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:38:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>*grins sheepishly and hides under my desk*

"You come back here with my pants!"


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:39:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>"You come back here with my pants!"

What if I don't want to what then?


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:47:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>good I've been looking for a good pair of jeans to steal from guys. Is it okay if I steal them straight off your warm body?

I wouldn't describe them as jeans, though they are cotton and jean-ish, but black and grey.
I'd say that you get the same warmth from a dryer, but I get pissed when anyone else tries to dry my clothes so...watch it!

>ha hah I have you exactly where I want you then *rubs hands and grins evilly*

1000 miles away? Okay, if that's what you want.

>oh but of course Puck *shivers in slight disgust*

that's right! shield your eyes!


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:48:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>What if I don't want to what then?

Then you are the first participant of Puck's Wet...Everything Contest.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:51:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>I wouldn't describe them as jeans, though they are cotton and jean-ish, but black and grey.
>I'd say that you get the same warmth from a dryer, but I get pissed when anyone else tries to dry my clothes so...watch it!

OOHH!! I'm scared

>>ha hah I have you exactly where I want you then *rubs hands and grins evilly*
>
>1000 miles away? Okay, if that's what you want.

hmm depends where do you live?

>that's right! shield your eyes!

ROFL


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:52:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Then you are the first participant of Puck's Wet...Everything Contest.

NO NO NO Not that anything but Puck's Wet... Everything Contest!


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:54:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>OOHH!! I'm scared

Damn skippy better be!

>hmm depends where do you live?

Have you no stalker-skill?


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:55:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>NO NO NO Not that anything but Puck's Wet... Everything Contest!

Return them, for I am the lord of the pants. One pair to rule them all.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 21:59:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Have you no stalker-skill?

How dare you insult my might stalker skills Cat the Mouse er Mouse the Cat would defend my prowess as Queen of Stalking chicks


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:00:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Return them, for I am the lord of the pants. One pair to rule them all.

ROTFL *Cluthes sore side* umm to rule all what? pants? chicks? both?


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:01:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>How dare you insult my might stalker skills Cat the Mouse er Mouse the Cat would defend my prowess as Queen of Stalking chicks

How dare I? How dare I?! How dare YOU not know where I am in my house at this moment?!


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:01:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>umm to rule all what? pants? chicks? both?

...yes.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:05:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>How dare I? How dare I?! How dare YOU not know where I am in my house at this moment?!

And where would that be oh mighty lord of pant and chick *snickers*


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:06:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>umm to rule all what? pants? chicks? both?
>
>...yes.

which one or both yes doesn't suffice


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:12:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>And where would that be oh mighty lord of pant and chick *snickers*

It would be blasphemy to tell the Queen of Stalking!


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:12:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>which one or both yes doesn't suffice

Oh, I think it does.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:13:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>And where would that be oh mighty lord of pant and chick *snickers*
>
>It would be blasphemy to tell the Queen of Stalking!

hmm ookay should I guess then?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:14:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Oh, I think it does.

*giggle* if you say so Puck


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:15:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
> Please tell me how many of you are Nirvana/ Kurt Cobain freaks?

By no means am I a Nirvana freak, but I am a fan and have all the CDs.


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:16:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>hmm ookay should I guess then?

"Guess"? No no no! Research, Detectives, "Pizza" vans outside my house, hidden cameras...

You can't be the queen. I didn't vote for you.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:17:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *sigh* good. So there is sight of a sane grunge fan


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:17:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>*giggle* if you say so Puck

I do!



Any question that shouldn't have a yes/no answer must be answered in that way.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:18:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>You can't be the queen. I didn't vote for you.
That's not how queens work Puck dear. Queens are queens with or without the support of the peasantry


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:20:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>"Guess"? No no no! Research, Detectives, "Pizza" vans outside my house, hidden cameras...
mere childs' play dear Puck mere childs' play. I have more advanced ways to stalk you.


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:22:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>*sigh* good. So there is sight of a sane grunge fan

Ha, I laugh at you! Though he is the man, I would not describe him as sane. Perhaps in the fandom of said music, but not purposely...or very loudly.


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:24:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>mere childs' play dear Puck mere childs' play. I have more advanced ways to stalk you.

Guess, probability, screen name profiles, questioning me...directly...


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:25:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Ha, I laugh at you! Though he is the man, I would not describe him as sane. Perhaps in the fandom of said music, but not purposely...or very loudly.

ummm, okay. I wouldn't exactly describe you as sane either. Declaring yourself as lord of pant and chicks. Insane people cannot declare others sane or insane because being insane kind of impairs your sanity meter


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:26:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>That's not how queens work Puck dear. Queens are queens with or without the support of the peasantry

Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:26:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Guess, probability, screen name profiles, questioning me...directly...

You think too much inside the box.


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:28:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>ummm, okay. I wouldn't exactly describe you as sane either.

I wouldn't either.

>Declaring yourself as lord of pant and chicks.

with your help!

>Insane people cannot declare others sane or insane because being insane kind of impairs your sanity meter

touché
hmm. maybe I shouldn't consider a career in psychology...


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:29:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>You think too much inside the box.

Oh really? what then? telepathy?


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:32:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:
>*comes out from hiding*

yay

>Joy Division, Oasis and The Beatles

Am I the only one that takes these as suggestions and skips to them immediately after reading?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:37:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Oh really? what then? telepathy?

of course silly


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:39:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>of course silly

Well, I'm sorry, but you suck at it apparently. I bet you don't even know what I'm wearing!


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:39:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>>Declaring yourself as lord of pant and chicks.
>
>with your help!

hey man, you were already on the verge of saying it yourself all I did was give you a little nudge or shove or something to that extent

>touché
>hmm. maybe I shouldn't consider a career in psychology...

Yup all the good psychologists (including my mom) are nutty people


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:41:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Well, I'm sorry, but you suck at it apparently. I bet you don't even know what I'm wearing!

hmm it's coming clearer now ah yes your are wearing boxers and a faded band t-shirt with your pants slung in the corner as is your dignity and you are in your room


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:42:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>hey man, you were already on the verge of saying it yourself all I did was give you a little nudge or shove or something to that extent

Hey woman, nudges and shoves are still helping...sometimes.

>Yup all the good psychologists (including my mom) are nutty people

Well score. I'll go ahead with it then. Am I nutty enough?


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:42:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mara said:

>I have been into my hardcore as always with From Autumn To Ashes touring soon as well as one of my all time faves; Atreyu.
>
>
>


*Gasp* I love you Mara.


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:46:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>hmm it's coming clearer now ah yes your are wearing boxers and a faded band t-shirt with your pants slung in the corner as is your dignity and you are in your room

all...wrong!

queen...phhhbbb


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:47:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Hey woman, nudges and shoves are still helping...sometimes.

nah if somebody's insane there's no saving them. A nudge or shove doesn't count if you are already insane

>Well score. I'll go ahead with it then. Am I nutty enough?

hmm *sizes Puck in his boxer shorts* Yeah I think so


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:49:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>all...wrong!

yeah so what are you were mister think inside the box *pouts*

>queen...phhhbbb

oh no you didn't *Shakes head wearily* If don't put that tongue back in your mouth I might take it off




 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:50:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>nah if somebody's insane there's no saving them. A nudge or shove doesn't count if you are already insane

unless it's off of a building or cliff?

>hmm *sizes Puck in his boxer shorts* Yeah I think so

heh. ....DUDE! Didn't you say that your mom is nutty!?


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:53:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>yeah so what are you were mister think inside the box *pouts*

I'm not even sure how to read that. ;p

>If don't put that tongue back in your mouth I might take it off

And then what?
There'd be a very angry chick coming after you if you did.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:54:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>unless it's off of a building or cliff?

hey someone like myself would like the extra nudge off of either of those

>heh. ....DUDE! Didn't you say that your mom is nutty!?

Yes I did. Very astute.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:56:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>
>>yeah so what are you were mister think inside the box *pouts*
>
>I'm not even sure how to read that. ;p

don't worry about how you are to read it tell me what you're wearing.

>>And then what?
>There'd be a very angry chick coming after you if you did.

nah I'm not angry I don't anger I get frustrated but I don't anger


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:59:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>don't worry about how you are to read it tell me what you're wearing.

a parka, a car seat cover, a grocery bag

>nah I'm not angry I don't anger I get frustrated but I don't anger

Actually, I was referring my gf.


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:01:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Yes I did. Very astute.

tee hee


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:02:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>a parka, a car seat cover, a grocery bag

yeat somehow still looking like a sane person. Then again you are on GT.

>Actually, I was referring my gf.

Oh wouldn't to upset your woman if I was you.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:03:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>tee hee

oh yes laugh if you'd like but I'm the one stuck with her *grumbles*


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:04:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>yeat somehow still looking like a sane person. Then again you are on GT.

for the moment. I should stop that soon tonight.

>Oh wouldn't to upset your woman if I was you.

Well YOU'd probably upset her if you made my tongue go bye bye.


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:06:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>oh yes laugh if you'd like

Thanks. I think I will.

> but I'm the one stuck with her *grumbles*

as it tends to be with domestic overseers


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:07:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>for the moment. I should stop that soon tonight.

Yeah I have a Philsophy test tomorrow I have yet to study for

>Well YOU'd probably upset her if you made my tongue go bye bye.

Don't be sticking your tongue out and you don't have to worry about it going "bye bye"


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:09:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Thanks. I think I will.

You're making me cry. I don't like being laughed at :( ;p

>as it tends to be with domestic overseers

Domestic overseers my ass more like domestic communist


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:10:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Yeah I have a Philsophy test tomorrow I have yet to study for

homework...or sleep

>Don't be sticking your tongue out and you don't have to worry about it going "bye bye"

Hey, I can phhhbbb without my tongue!


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:12:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>homework...or sleep

I can't have both so. . .I'm picking homework.

>Hey, I can phhhbbb without my tongue!

*grumbles loudly*


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:12:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>You're making me cry. I don't like being laughed at :( ;p

aw, poor baby. *hugs*
I was laughing WITH you.

>Domestic overseers my ass more like domestic communist

that bad, eh?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:14:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>aw, poor baby. *hugs*
*brightens* I love hugs!

>I was laughing WITH you.
yeah that's what they all say.

>>Domestic overseers my ass more like domestic communist
>
>that bad, eh?

at times yeah


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:15:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>I can't have both so. . .I'm picking homework.

Well, then. I shall leave you be and follow your responsible example.

>*grumbles loudly*

:D ;p


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:17:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Well, then. I shall leave you be and follow your responsible example.

Don't leave :(

I think I'll be okay though



 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:18:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>*brightens* I love hugs!

In that case...
*tacklehug*

>at times yeah

in those situations, I just turn up the music


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:20:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Don't leave :(
>
>I think I'll be okay though


Alright, but only because I'm easily manipulated. I must leave at 5am on GT's clock though.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:21:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>In that case...
>*tacklehug*

tacklehugs are even better just don't let your girlfriend see it.

>in those situations, I just turn up the music

Yup I listen to Rage against the Machine. I love Testify and Killing in the Name of blaring in my ears while I'm attempting to chill out


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:22:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Alright, but only because I'm easily manipulated. I must leave at 5am on GT's clock though.

YEAH!!! you're staying


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:26:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>tacklehugs are even better just don't let your girlfriend see it.

*jumps up, looking innocent, brushes himself off*

If Maus can have them from me, what's to stop YOU?

>Yup I listen to Rage against the Machine. I love Testify and Killing in the Name of blaring in my ears while I'm attempting to chill out

Bloodhound Gang - I Hope You Die


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:27:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>YEAH!!! you're staying

Have you got an IM of some sort?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:29:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>*jumps up, looking innocent, brushes himself off*

*giggles* hugs and especially hugs from guys are the best.

>If Maus can have them from me, what's to stop YOU?

umm I'm not sure. What is stopping me?

>Bloodhound Gang - I Hope You Die

I'll have to remember that


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:30:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes I do but it's acting up :(


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:30:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Which IM sort? I have aol


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:33:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>*giggles* hugs and especially hugs from guys are the best.

I know what you mean. ;)

>umm I'm not sure. What is stopping me?

nothing, cuz I just tacklehugged you. Pay attention! :p


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:36:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >Puck said:
>>Bloodhound Gang - I Hope You Die

You must die I alone am best!

I hope ya flip some guy the bird
He cuts you off and you’re forced to swerve
In front of the beatles’ tour bus
A bookmobile and a mack truck
Hauling hazardous biological waste
The light turns red you have no brakes
And hard copy gets it all on tape
So you can see the look on your face

Die die die die die die die
Die die die die die die die

I hope your pinto begins to spin
Takes out a disabled vietnam veteran
Mows down a nobel peace prize winner
And maybe some orphans having christmas dinner
Perhaps even the british royal family
And the rabbi that’s clutching the bottle-fed puppy
And we can’t forget the newlyweds
And those jerry’s kids are as good as dead

I hope this helps to emphasize
I hope this helps to clarify
I hope you die

I hope your cellmate thinks he’s god
But c.n.n. refer to him as bowling ball bag bob
Serving time again for abuse of a corpse
Only this time the victim’s a clydesdale horse
While he masturbates to photos of livestock
He does the silence of the lambs dance to christian rock
Eats feces and quotes from deliverance
And fights with his imaginary playmate vince

Die die die die die die die
Die die die die die die die

I hope he grins like jack nicholson
And forces you to play a game called balls on chin
And whatever happens next is all a blur
But you remember fist can be a verb
And when you finally regain consciousness
You’re bound and gagged in a wedding dress
And the prison guard looks the other way
cause he’s the guy ya flipped the bird the other day

I hope this helps to emphasize
I hope this helps to clarify
I hope you die

I hope you die


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:38:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Which IM sort? I have aol

I suppose I can snag that. I have yahoo and msn, but msn licks nuttiness.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:38:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>I know what you mean. ;)

thanx :) I don't have anybody - okay I do my young violin friend but I haven't seen him in a week. sigh I kind of miss him.

>nothing, cuz I just tacklehugged you. Pay attention! :p

*sheepish grin* right I knew that *bows head in embarrassment*


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:39:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think I have yahoo. I have a yahoo account so maybe if you e-mail me your name then maybe I can figure out how to use the yahoo im


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:43:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *more grumbles* with aol I don't have to download anything. I'm hesitant to download anything because of all of the spyware Adware and general viruses and bugs


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:44:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>thanx :) I don't have anybody - okay I do my young violin friend but I haven't seen him in a week. sigh I kind of miss him.

I'd send you one of my less creepy male-huggers, but...they're mine!

>*sheepish grin* right I knew that *bows head in embarrassment*

muah ha ha ; ) (not laughing!)


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:48:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>I think I have yahoo. I have a yahoo account so maybe if you e-mail me your name then maybe I can figure out how to use the yahoo im

alright, if you think that'll help. I should still have you email.

>*more grumbles* with aol I don't have to download anything. I'm hesitant to download anything because of all of the spyware Adware and general viruses and bugs

it's not so unsafe if you know what you're downloading and trust where it's from.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:49:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>thanx :) I don't have anybody - okay I do my young violin friend but I haven't seen him in a week. sigh I kind of miss him.
>
>I'd send you one of my less creepy male-huggers, but...they're mine!

ohh really ? I wish I had more guys I could hug. sigh. I would like a boyfriend. *begins to hum the tune "how much is that doggy in the window"* How much is the cute guy in the window. . .

>muah ha ha ; ) (not laughing!)

It's okay to laugh just not at me


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:51:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>alright, if you think that'll help. I should still have you email.

sounds good

>it's not so unsafe if you know what you're downloading and trust where it's from.

That's true but I'm still wary


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:58:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>sounds good

mail sent

>That's true but I'm still wary

I don't think that yahoo, msn, etc would be so popular if they had spyware and viruses 'n' stuff stuck on their downloads.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:00:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>I don't think that yahoo, msn, etc would be so popular if they had spyware and viruses 'n' stuff stuck on their downloads.

I'm a pessimist. And yeah I know there aren't any viruses on either of the two listed


 
Puck Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:01:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>ohh really ? I wish I had more guys I could hug. sigh. I would like a boyfriend. *begins to hum the tune "how much is that doggy in the window"* How much is the cute guy in the window. . .

heh heh

Well, I must be off to bed. But before I do...

*tacklehug!*


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:04:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>*tacklehug!*

YEAH!!! Goodnight Puck *Tacklehug back*


 
Puck Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:09:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>YEAH!!! Goodnight Puck *Tacklehug back*

I'm confused. I assume that once the tacklehug has occured, both participants are on the ground. If this is so, do they arise just to fall once more or is it like pouncing?
anyway...

Goodnight, Cherry and all. Remember, you chose sleep. That means you actually have to get off of here...unless you want keyboard-face in the morning.


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:16:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>mat_j said:
>
>
>Does anybody here listen to The Stills? One of my favourite new bands, based out of Montreal, no less.

Yeah, I've got The Stills...I like them, though I haven't listened to them much in the past month or so...I get so distracted by other people.


I just downloaded some stuff today by Matt Pond PA and Bell x1, but I haven't had much of a chance to listen to much of anything, because i've been studying for a goddamn history test that I have to take on Wednesday. Three essays in 1 and a half hours. It's completely inhumane.




 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:19:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Bzoso said:
>>Wilco is fucking sweet
>
>I've learned to play the entire albums of A Ghost Is Born, and Yankee Hotel Foxtrot on piano.
>
>it took awhile, but it's slick as fuck.

Would it be possible for us to hook up some time and I can lick your fingers?

Whoa Whoa!! This thread has gone totally Puck/Cherry moon crazy, I dont care enough to read what you guys were talking about but it better be life changing otherwise you both need to get some pussy, fast.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:27:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>YEAH!!! Goodnight Puck *Tacklehug back*
>
>I'm confused. I assume that once the tacklehug has occured, both participants are on the ground.

That's true but my mind is in the gutter at the moment so I don't need the image of me and you on the ground. . .

>Remember, you chose sleep. That means you actually have to get off of here...unless you want keyboard-face in the morning.

I have keyboard face in morning regardless


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:30:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>>Whoa Whoa!! This thread has gone totally Puck/Cherry moon crazy, I dont care enough to read what you guys were talking about but it better be life changing otherwise you both need to get some pussy, fast.

Okay Bzoso you have to read the entire conversation before you make judgements like that. But you are semi right I need to be laid. We did get a little crazy with the posts *blushes*.


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:32:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Bzoso said:
>>>Whoa Whoa!! This thread has gone totally Puck/Cherry moon crazy, I dont care enough to read what you guys were talking about but it better be life changing otherwise you both need to get some pussy, fast.
>
>Okay Bzoso you have to read the entire conversation before you make judgements like that. But you are semi right I need to be laid. We did get a little crazy with the posts *blushes*.

True true...if you can't get laid, porn?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:35:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sorry I've tried the porn namely hentai route and it's just not satisfactory. I need the real thing if anything. I'm tired of performing alone *nudges Puck*


 
sweet p Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:54:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>
>I just did, actually, when i saw your previous post...i tend to like a lot of the same music as you.

Yayaay!



 
sweet p Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:56:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>for what it's worth, here's the who's who of my CD and record collection lately:

>-The Dears

Excellent!
[As well as a few others on the list but I'm feelin The Dears a lot more lately].



 
dan632 Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:04:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  greenday are awesome, i'm seeing them next wednesday, much excited!
i been listenning to a lot of alkaline trio, in anticipation of their new album. same with finch. The Format are pretty much constantly played, along with The Cure.
shitloads more to name but i'm just too damn lazy


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:06:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You're seeing them? Where do you live? they are coming to NC April 25th. I can't wait. I'm tucking away some spare money so I can afford to go.


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:08:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan lives on mars, unfortunately.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:11:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>dan lives on mars, unfortunately.

hmm okay . . . and where might you live? Mars?

I live in Middle-Earth


 
dan632 Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:16:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hehe yeah, i'm all the way down in "aww-stray-lya" mate! hahah
i think the closest GTer is misszero and then mara


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:21:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>
>hmm okay . . . and where might you live? Mars?
>


nstuai xstae tdueni atsest fo cmairea


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:26:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>
>>hmm okay . . . and where might you live? Mars?
>>
>
>
>nstuai xstae tdueni atsest fo cmairea

rotfl. could you translate that? I only speak Elvish and english, but not the local language of mars. sorry


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:26:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  its a word puzzle!


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:27:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>hehe yeah, i'm all the way down in "aww-stray-lya" mate! hahah

cool! When I was little I wanted to live there and ride kangaroos. Don't ask me why


 
dan632 Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:36:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hahaha, the kangaroo would prolly kick that crap out of u


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:37:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>its a word puzzle!

sorry It's 18 mintutes before 2 a.m. where I'm at so don't try to attack me with word puzzles. Even in my right state of mind I'm useless for that sort of thing. I don't like jumbles never have never will. sorry :(


 
Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:37:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>nstuai xstae tdueni atsest fo cmairea

.austin texas united states of america


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:38:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>meshuggah said:
>>nstuai xstae tdueni atsest fo cmairea
>
>.austin texas united states of america

Go Riotindustries man!


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:38:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanx CriminalSaint


 
misszero Posted: Mon Feb 28 04:09:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah, i think i'm closest, although i did notice a gt'er from sydney, so they might be closer, dan. and yeah, i agree, they could kick the crap out her, lol.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]