Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Just so you know...
erikagm Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:43:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm still around. I hardly ever read the forums anymore, since my boss has become a real prick when it comes to me being on the internet. I guess I've come down to being a VERY occasional drive-by-fruiter.

I just wanted to let you all know I'm still here, I'm still alive, I'm ok in general terms, and hanging on, for what it's worth.

My life has taken several nasty turns lately, so I'm just trying to get it all back in order before I have a hissy fit and decide to give it all up. Which I couldn't anyway... For some odd reason I've never been able to give up on life... Guess I'm one of the few that, deep down, still believes in fairy tales...

Anyway, still around. Some of you may see me pop up on messenger ocassionaly, when I can get away with it.

I miss you all, and I hope that someday soon I'll have a connection at home that will allow me to keep in touch more.

Love you all, take care.

E

Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:52:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Awww Erika, I miss you.....damn your boss, DAMN HIM TO HELL IN A FRUITBASKET(yes, a fruitbasket).

You take care of yourself, missy. I hope you can come back sometime soon too.

You know I love ya's.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 22:52:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erikagm said:
>I'm still around. I hardly ever read the forums anymore, since my boss has become a real prick when it comes to me being on the internet.

geez why?

Guess I'm one of the few that, deep down, still believes in fairy tales...

I do too don't feel bad about life. I've had some pretty nasty turns in my life as well.

I miss you too Erikgm

antartica Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:12:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  *hugs E*

Kira Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:27:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wretched employer!

Miss ya Erika.

Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:40:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  damn the man

Mouse Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:50:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Glad you're still out there my scorpio friend. Drop in when you can and take care in the meanwhile.
*Hugs*
Mouse

breeze Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:53:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hang in there, Erika.

Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:26:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Man, we've had some good times together...or not, I don't really know you, but hang in there, buddy. ::pat on the back::

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]