Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Relationships
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:35:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How many 1 night stand type situations have GTers been in? Or the goofy flighty ones that seem to crash and burn before they really take off?


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:39:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Enough for me to be ashamed of myself.

Shame on you J, big shame on you.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:45:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Really? that many? hmm. I would have to say I've never had a one night stand in fact I'm a good old virgin but I've had plenty of instances where I've been snuggling and making-out. No sex though


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:46:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You see someday my Prince will come he just took a wrong turn got hopelessly lost and refuses to ask for directions


 
Puck Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:52:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  never had a real short-term one


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Feb 27 23:55:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Short term ones are kind of fun but mostly crazy


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:10:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Never had a one night stand.
I have only ever kissed Jonathan, my boyfriend.
There was never really a chance before now, and I don't think I would have done much even if given the chance.


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:14:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Never had a one night stand.
>I have only ever kissed Jonathan, my boyfriend.

Sure Libra, suuuuuuuuure. ::wink wink::

I've had a couple, and in my defense, I don't remember any of them. Not that I really care, sex is good.


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:18:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>libra said:
>>Never had a one night stand.
>>I have only ever kissed Jonathan, my boyfriend.
>
>Sure Libra, suuuuuuuuure. ::wink wink::
>

hmph. why do people assume i'm way more 'free' than i really am? I'm not saying it would be BAD if I were, they just never believe that I am so completely inexperienced.


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:22:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Bzoso said:
>>libra said:
>>>Never had a one night stand.
>>>I have only ever kissed Jonathan, my boyfriend.
>>
>>Sure Libra, suuuuuuuuure. ::wink wink::
>>
>
>hmph. why do people assume i'm way more 'free' than i really am? I'm not saying it would be BAD if I were, they just never believe that I am so completely inexperienced.

.....So what would you do for 5 bucks?


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:26:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'll give someone a hug if they take my history test for me.


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:30:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How about I kill the history teacher if you become my sex slave for a week.

NOTE: You'll be required to wear a french Nanny outfit, a lakers' girl outfit, a catholic schoolgirls' outfit (preferably a plad skirt), and a clown...NO QUESTIONS ASKED....and the more cleavage the better ::wink wink::.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:34:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  umm not to pull a Nikki on anyone but *clears throat* Bzoso go find some pornon and leave poor Libra and the rest of the gt females out of your sick fantasies. Except Nikki you can have disgusting fantasies about her.


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:41:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>How about I kill the history teacher if you become my sex slave for a week.
>

Noo, he's one of the coolest teachers I've ever had. His tests are bitches, though.

>NOTE: You'll be required to wear a french Nanny outfit, a lakers' girl outfit, a catholic schoolgirls' outfit (preferably a plad skirt), and a clown...NO QUESTIONS ASKED....and the more cleavage the better ::wink wink::.

I would have considered it until you got to the clown part...i'm scared to death of clowns. I could never dress as one.


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:42:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Chicka-wow-wow, where is that dirty little whore? Apologies, I'm not necassarily horny, just in a very nefarious mood.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:43:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why are you scared of clowns?
My dad's scared of them too


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:44:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Bzoso said:

>>NOTE: You'll be required to wear a french Nanny outfit, a lakers' girl outfit, a catholic schoolgirls' outfit (preferably a plad skirt), and a clown...NO QUESTIONS ASKED....and the more cleavage the better ::wink wink::.
>
>I would have considered it until you got to the clown part...i'm scared to death of clowns. I could never dress as one.

DAMMIT!! That's what the last one said...


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:45:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Why are you scared of clowns?
>My dad's scared of them too

Their emotions aren't real.

Masks/face paint, anything like that scares me sooo much.


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:45:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

-Jack Handey


 
DanSRose Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:46:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Because they are freaky looking, and like to hang around children.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:47:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have the book that quote's from.


 
Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:50:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my last relationship went real sour. you guys remember it? her ex came down from ottawa... we broke up. yeah, wasn't fun. I've been trying this single thing out. I like it a lot, but I can't pick up.

how do I pick up? anybody?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:53:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What lines are you trying? What's your approach? And what do you really want in a chick? 1 night stand? friends? friend with benefits? friends and lovers? soulmates?


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:55:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>Because they are freaky looking, and like to hang around children.

CLOWN: Hey buddy, those kids LIKE me alright, I know they do, okay, at first they were kind of scared, but now they hardly ever scream, or try to escape, they don't even complain about the black bags I make them wear over there heads or being tied up in my basement... and 'freaky looking', what is this, kindergarten? Bshhh...

Yup, they're fucking creepy.

I have a bunch of the Jack Handey booklets, they never fail to amuse me.



 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 00:59:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:

>how do I pick up? anybody?

I could give you some of my pickup lines buuuuut you'd probably get arrested, and executed in a few select countries...


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:00:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>
>how do I pick up? anybody?

bring your dog with you when you go out. he's really cute. girls always like it when guys are really nice to: Dogs, children, other guys, etc.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:02:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sigh, we don't want CriminalSaint arrested or killed right everybody?


 
sweet p Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:02:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mm, never been a fan of the one night stands.

As far as people I "don't know" go, I can only really say I've let 1 kiss me. Usually I can't just magically find the chemistry with a complete stranger that makes me want to start anything up like that.



 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:02:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Libra couldnt be more right.

Cats work even better.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:08:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm now deeply disturbed by what you said Mesh


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:10:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
> with other guys, etc.

yes diffently. I'm abit obessed with gay guys not sure why


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:12:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>I'm now deeply disturbed by what you said Mesh

Why for?


 
dan632 Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:13:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>What lines are you trying? What's your approach? And what do you really want in a chick? 1 night stand? friends? friend with benefits? friends and lovers? soulmates?

yeah dude, worry about all this shit...it'll make it a lot easier.
just talk to one, if she likes you, you'll be able to tell from her response to the first thing u say, even if it's "hello, i'm kinda nervous, i've never done this before" failling that, find one and ask her for a kiss


 
Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:13:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'd like a casual dating type situation.

I'd like to be able to call a girl up when I want to go to a restaurant for dinner, or go out for drinks with, etc, and not get in shit for not calling her again for another week, or going out with other girls... whatever.

I'd like a very casual dating situation. that's all. why is this so difficult? windsor/detroit girls seem uber uninterested in me :(


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:19:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>What lines are you trying? What's your approach? And what do you really want in a chick? 1 night stand? friends? friend with benefits? friends and lovers? soulmates?
>
>yeah dude, worry about all this shit...it'll make it a lot easier.
>just talk to one, if she likes you, you'll be able to tell from her response to the first thing u say, even if it's "hello, i'm kinda nervous, i've never done this before" failling that,
find one and ask her for a kiss

Excuse me Dan. :P Some people would like to know what the hell they're looking for. I'm not against casual relationships.
Hey if a cute guy ever asks me for a kiss when he walks up to me I wouldn't blink or think twice. It never happens though


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:21:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>I'd like a casual dating type situation.
>
>I'd like to be able to call a girl up when I want to go to a restaurant for dinner, or go out for drinks with, etc, and not get in shit for not calling her again for another week, or going out with other girls... whatever.

I have yet to find those sort of girls hell I'm not that sort of girl.

>I'd like a very casual dating situation. that's all. why is this so difficult? windsor/detroit girls seem uber uninterested in me :(

awww, why are they not interested in you?


 
Bzoso Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:22:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>I'd like a casual dating type situation.
>
>I'd like to be able to call a girl up when I want to go to a restaurant for dinner, or go out for drinks with, etc, and not get in shit for not calling her again for another week, or going out with other girls... whatever.
>
>I'd like a very casual dating situation. that's all. why is this so difficult? windsor/detroit girls seem uber uninterested in me :(


Good luck, I doubt many ladies would be jumping all over to: "hey, I'm really not interested in a long lasting or fulfilling relationship, I really just want a hot chick who will follow me around when I feel like it and let me go out with other chicks. By the way, you look GREAT tonight, did I mention I have a dog, yes, I'm very nice to dogs, I was actually in school to be a veteran actually...hm? ..yes vetranarian, right... SO, what's your number?"

Fuck dude, I need to go to bed.



 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:26:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No way man, youre on a fucking roll here.

Keep it comin.


 
Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:32:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's not like I'd ever expect a girl to "follow me around when I feel like it and let me go out with other chicks"; I'd be more than happy to let her go off with other guys whenever she wanted.

I'm tired of monogamy, you could say.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:35:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>I'm tired of monogamy, you could say.

*clears throat* I've attempted to date a couple guys at the same time. But it didn't really go through. But I found some really good tips from a book called "The worst case scenerio: The survival guide to College" and in it it tells you briefly how to date three people at once. Very handy info


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:37:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>It's not like I'd ever expect a girl to "follow me around when I feel like it and let me go out with other chicks"; I'd be more than happy to let her go off with other guys whenever she wanted.
>
>I'm tired of monogamy, you could say.

The idea sounds nice, but i don't think it ever works. People get jealous no matter what.

It's like finding a perfect form of government that can never become corrupt. It just doesn't happen.


 
Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:40:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fine; how do I go about getting one date? just one? I've got a retarded amount of money, but I'm always busy; so it can be a very nice place, but only in a specific time (friday night or something); My possible pickup spots are: saturday nights out at the bars, at work (not likely; i'm in men's fashion), on campus (I've found this pretty tricky, advice would be helpful), and that's about it.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:40:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Too true Libra multiple partner relationships are time consuming and can unravel very quickly


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:42:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Fine; how do I go about getting one date? just one? I've got a retarded amount of money, but I'm always busy; so it can be a very nice place, but only in a specific time (friday night or something); My possible pickup spots are: saturday nights out at the bars, at work (not likely; i'm in men's fashion), on campus (I've found this pretty tricky, advice would be helpful), and that's about it.


You know, I'm free on Wednesday night.


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:42:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Fine; how do I go about getting one date? just one? I've got a retarded amount of money, but I'm always busy; so it can be a very nice place, but only in a specific time (friday night or something); My possible pickup spots are: saturday nights out at the bars, at work (not likely; i'm in men's fashion), on campus (I've found this pretty tricky, advice would be helpful), and that's about it.

I don't know. It'll happen. You're cute, you have a cute dog, you have money, you're smart, you have a good taste in music. You're bound to attract someone sometime soon.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 01:44:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dont' worry be happy *snickers darkly*


 
Asswipe Posted: Mon Feb 28 02:12:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Fine; how do I go about getting one date? just one? I've got a retarded amount of money, but I'm always busy; so it can be a very nice place, but only in a specific time (friday night or something); My possible pickup spots are: saturday nights out at the bars, at work (not likely; i'm in men's fashion), on campus (I've found this pretty tricky, advice would be helpful), and that's about it.

CAMPUS, holy crap, just start talking to girls in your classes. See a cute one in a class? Slap your ass next to her, say "hi", and ask her what she thinks of the teacher, or an assignment, or what her major is. Smile, joke around and keep the conversation on her, don't talk about yourself unless she asks you something. Introduce yourself. If she seems interested in all this(smiles back, responds intelligently to what you say) think of another thing to ask her after class(it can really be as simple as, "where ya headed now?"), walk with her until you part ways, ask for her number. Call her and ask her out. Bam.

Rinse and repeat. And don't let rejection get you down.

picking up girls at bars is harder cause they get approached by retarded drunk dudes who breath whisky into their eyes then slobber stuff like "you are the most beautiful girl in the world", all the time. it's possible though, just have fun, smile a lot, and if you catch a girl's eyes, smile at her and if she does the same, say "hey."

And talk to everyone you can. The best way to meet girls is through other people, girls and guys. If a girl ain't attractive, she probably has attractive friends.


 
antartica Posted: Mon Feb 28 02:18:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i refuse to answer this question without consulting my lawyer first...


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 02:22:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I thought at first you said "without consuming my lawyer first".

I was thinking "holy shit, thats a bit extreme, eh".


 
antartica Posted: Mon Feb 28 02:35:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I thought at first you said "without consuming my lawyer first".
>
>I was thinking "holy shit, thats a bit extreme, eh".

nah.... they leave a bad taste in my mouth...


 
sweet p Posted: Mon Feb 28 02:40:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh it's not true!
There are definitely girls that want the same thing...nothing too serious, to go out with other guys at the same time, not talk everyday, etc.

Really you just have to find the girls who are also tired of monogamy.


It is possible that I am just a freak but I quite appreciate the forward type. The last few date offers that I have accepted went along the lines of:

boy: Want to go for a drink/coffee/lunch with me?
me: [thinking "did he really JUST ask out of nowhere?"]
me: Yes.

[Things to consider, however: I knew the guys before and I just hadn't seen or spoken to them in a really long time.]

A few days ago I danced with a nice boy at the club who didn't smell bad or fall over me or mumble retarded compliments into my ear. He asked if he was bothering me when he grabbed my hand and also asked if I had a boyfriend or something [my male friends were nearby] because he would "leave [me] alone" if I did. In most cases I would find the "insecure" questions kind of annoying but in this context, he was being quite considerate and caring not to make a complete ass of himself, which I respected and liked him more for.

Really though[incase you haven't learnt this yet], depending on what kind of girl you want to attract, you have to take different approaches.

I know some girls that would think a guy was rude if they didn't beat around the bush for a while before jumping to their real intentions.
I think especially after having "chatted up" a girl once before and deciding you like her and want to ask her out, beating around the bush and talking about stupid crap when you are just trying to get to one thing seems useless and unattractive.

I agree...Talk to girls in your classes. But I have the same kind of rule with this. If you think she's pretty and like what you heard/saw/smelt after the first time talking and already KNOW that you want to take her on a date, don't talk to her for weeks afterwards and wait to see what signs she gives you back. Either after class [like Asswipe said] or the next time you see her, ask her. IF you AREN'T sure yet, by all means, keep talking to her. But once a decision is made in your head, there is no point in waiting.

I just find that the more forward you are, the more forward the answers you get have to be and rejection is much easier to take when you haven't been busting your balls for weeks thinking about how you're going to get a particular girl to go out with you.

Of course, this is all for wanting just a date. Trying to get someone to be your girlfriend is different.



 
FN Posted: Mon Feb 28 05:29:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've had a few... Involved everything *except* penetration though, in my defence.

I don't really want stuff like that anymore. Although a girl I know right now is up for some casual oral sex and it's hard not to succumb to the temptation.


 
addi Posted: Mon Feb 28 08:19:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Although a girl I know right now is up for some casual oral sex

Formal oral sex is so much better.


Call me Ishmael, but I just don't feel comfortable anymore with casual one night let's go to bed scenes. Can't go that far unless I feel a strong emotional bond with the person, and that takes some time (at least 2 hours...lol).

Ludwig, on the other hand, always uses the direct approach. We went out to a local club last week and he just strolled up to this hot plinker who was making eye contact with him and said, "My dick is so long that I have to tie it in a knot just to make it fit in my pants." She slapped him, and then followed him to the backseat of the car.


 
addi Posted: Mon Feb 28 10:40:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

>Usually I can't just magically find the chemistry with a complete stranger that makes me want to start anything up like that.

I hear you on this one, P.
Once I found myself in an elevator alone with just a beautiful woman. I thought to myself, "What the heck", and I moved over to her, put my arms around her, bent her over, and planted a deep french kiss on her lips. After about a minute of this I suddenly broke it off, and told her that the chemistry just wasn't there. She got off on the 14th floor. I never got off.



 
Nikki Posted: Mon Feb 28 10:45:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  can ANYONE tell the truth?


 
addi Posted: Mon Feb 28 10:48:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>can ANYONE tell the truth?

is this a trick question?


 
Nikki Posted: Mon Feb 28 10:53:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LMAO


 
antartica Posted: Mon Feb 28 10:54:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>can ANYONE tell the truth?

i still demand my lawyer 1st...

haha...
hows you been Nikki?


 
jennemmer Posted: Mon Feb 28 11:47:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I've been in one of two long term relationships since 11th grade. I'm not much of a one night stand type of girl.

When my first relationship ended I was looking for a bit of a fling, nothing that took itself too seriously. I have now been seeing him for almost 4 years. Love works in the strangest of ways...


 
marsi Posted: Mon Feb 28 11:53:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>You see someday my Prince will come he just took a wrong turn got hopelessly lost and refuses to ask for directions

Ha, ha, good excuse. Now I know why mine isn't here yet :-)


 
Nikki Posted: Mon Feb 28 14:41:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  why Ant....thank you...thank you so much for caring how I've been. I've been to Paradise but...

I miss all of my friends




 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 14:56:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsi said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>You see someday my Prince will come he just took a wrong turn got hopelessly lost and refuses to ask for directions
>
>Ha, ha, good excuse. Now I know why mine isn't here yet :-)

Yup, but I plan on changing all of that you see I'm reselling my soul to satan. Because he didn't come through with our first buisness contract. 1 soul for 1 hot young violin playing young man.


 
iggy Posted: Tue Mar 1 11:44:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  erm...

i'm actually single by choice.
after my previous relationship... i haven't been dating or seeing other people.

it's strange cos it's like the perfect excuse to go out and get laid or something like that.

some of my mates say that there's something really wrong with me.

for example,
girl 1 spends the night over and i went to my sister's room to sleep. (she did say she wanted to come over and watch dvds and all. so i did just that)

girl 2 calls me out all the time, i said i was busy and spent my night at the office even though i wasn't supposed to.

i do go out on coffee dates and stuff like that, but at this moment, and even though i do joke abt going out and get laid and all that, but to be honest?

i miss the bonding and talking and all.
call me stupid but i would rather stay single than to play those silly relationship games till i meet someone who really makes me go 'woahhh' not because she looks good and all... but go 'woahhh' cos she's interesting and makes me laugh and smile and want to spend an incredible amount of my time with her


 
libra Posted: Tue Mar 1 15:36:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i love boys like chanz.


 
casper Posted: Tue Mar 1 17:14:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>marsi said:
>>Cherry_Moon said:
>>>You see someday my Prince will come he just took a wrong turn got hopelessly lost and refuses to ask for directions
>>
>>Ha, ha, good excuse. Now I know why mine isn't here yet :-)
>
>Yup, but I plan on changing all of that you see I'm reselling my soul to satan. Because he didn't come through with our first buisness contract. 1 soul for 1 hot young violin playing young man.


that's why i just leased mine to him. can't trust him to make a permanent deal :)


 
Mouse Posted: Wed Mar 2 00:34:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  casper said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>marsi said:
>>>Cherry_Moon said:
>>>>You see someday my Prince will come he just took a wrong turn got hopelessly lost and refuses to ask for directions
>>>
>>>Ha, ha, good excuse. Now I know why mine isn't here yet :-)
>>
>>Yup, but I plan on changing all of that you see I'm reselling my soul to satan. Because he didn't come through with our first buisness contract. 1 soul for 1 hot young violin playing young man.
>
>that's why i just leased mine to him. can't trust him to make a permanent deal :)

Soul options are the way to go.


 
antartica Posted: Wed Mar 2 00:43:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>i love boys like chanz.

i can sell you his number... heh


 
iggy Posted: Fri Mar 4 23:30:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'll give it for free




 
antartica Posted: Sat Mar 5 01:32:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>i'll give it for free
>
>

=P i'm surprised it took so long for you to reply... haha


 
Mouse Posted: Sat Mar 5 02:18:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>How many 1 night stand type situations have GTers been in? Or the goofy flighty ones that seem to crash and burn before they really take off?

Not enough, actually.


 
addi Posted: Sat Mar 5 07:27:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>i'll give it for free

I'll take it, chanz.

or was this offer only good for plinkers?

: )

nice pic of you BTW


 
addi Posted: Sat Mar 5 07:31:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mousie said:

>Not enough, actually.

tsk, tsk, tsk....
what a waste of perfectly good mousie.

i bet there are some plonkers here who would happily volunteer their services to help you out in that area


 
Mouse Posted: Sat Mar 5 10:59:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>tsk, tsk, tsk....
>what a waste of perfectly good mousie.
I know. Oh, the humanity!

>i bet there are some plonkers here who would happily volunteer their services to help you out in that area
I don't doubt it, but you plonks are all talk. That and states or oceans away. ;)

Mouse


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]