Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Teachers *grrrrr*
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 11:18:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  okay I want to kill my English teacher and feed to wild badgers.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 11:26:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  feed her to badgers


 
libra Posted: Mon Feb 28 11:41:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I usually find female english teachers lacking in some way. Or at least young female english teachers. They always have this "I'm going to save the world with english" and "Isn't it all so deep and symbolic" thing going on that makes you want to slap them.

Most of the time they're incapable of keeping a class together and are horrible at grading essays.


 
FN Posted: Mon Feb 28 11:42:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I missed my law class today.

I got the schedules wrong and ended up arriving half an hour too late at school, which left me with 2 options: wait for another hour and a half for the first break, and then take the last 2 hours of class along with the others, or turn back and go home.

I studied the stuff we were going to see today, but still I feel a bit bad :o(



What's up with your english teacher's beaver?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Feb 28 11:53:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  okay she smoked pot half of her life and she confuses the hell out of everybody


 
Mouse Posted: Mon Feb 28 11:58:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>okay she smoked pot half of her life and she confuses the hell out of everybody

Oh please don't remind me of her, I have her class in an hour. X_X

Mouse


 
breeze Posted: Mon Feb 28 12:29:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yay, all my classes got cancelled due to snow storm today!! But I'm stuck in the library, because I only have a light jacket on me and no umbrella =(

Oh well.. I had a really hot very intelligent guy teacher for my English class, and I loved that class =) Too bad he was married =P But we still keep in touch through email and he's kind of my mentor throughout my school life.


 
addi Posted: Mon Feb 28 12:44:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  breeze said:

>Oh well.. I had a really hot very intelligent guy teacher for my English class, and I loved that class =) Too bad he was married =P But we still keep in touch through email and he's kind of my mentor throughout my school life.

you really shouldn't have let a minor obsticle like him being married deter you


 
breeze Posted: Mon Feb 28 13:08:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>breeze said:
>
>>Oh well.. I had a really hot very intelligent guy teacher for my English class, and I loved that class =) Too bad he was married =P But we still keep in touch through email and he's kind of my mentor throughout my school life.
>
>you really shouldn't have let a minor obsticle like him being married deter you

Nah, too many people tried that, counting that I studied in boaring GIRLS' high school =P He was like a local celebrity for us =) I remember him running to teachers' room once and behind him was a herd of freshman running to ask him something.

But seriously, they forbade to unmarried male teachers to come to our school after some point, because 3 or 4 girls married the teachers =P


 
beetlebum Posted: Mon Feb 28 13:26:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I usually find female english teachers lacking in some way. Or at least young female english teachers. They always have this "I'm going to save the world with english" and "Isn't it all so deep and symbolic" thing going on that makes you want to slap them.
>
>Most of the time they're incapable of keeping a class together and are horrible at grading essays.

i agree wholeheartedly. but when they're older, they rock. i had the best journalism teacher ever... really caring but no overly so. and she worked us like mules until we got it. and we finally did.


 
Christian Posted: Mon Feb 28 19:32:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my wife's a teacher


 
Mesh Posted: Mon Feb 28 19:56:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I want to be a teacher.


 
lazyelephant Posted: Mon Feb 28 20:02:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my english teacher last year didn't do crap, and we'd hand in a *big* paper, and he wouldn't grade it for 3 months....we'd ask about it daily when we walked in and before we left...ass.

The Great Bloated Satan and the Styx of Lard shall carry on!!

Atkins & no-carbs will never save you!


 
Bzoso Posted: Tue Mar 1 00:58:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>okay I want to kill my English teacher and feed to wild badgers.

>feed her to badgers

Whoa whoa whoa, are you saying you want to feed her to badgers, or to WILD badgers?


 
choke Posted: Tue Mar 1 02:29:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol. I can relate. I got kicked out for asking if my english teachers necklace was just a peice of popcorn on a string.. Or a kidney stone. I got kicked out for saying thanks a BUNCH when he gave us homework. I am isolated from everyone in my class, noone is allowed to sit closer than two desks away, and I got kicked out for writing notes on my orange and rolling it across the floor. Where is the justice?!


 
marsi Posted: Tue Mar 1 04:23:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>Whoa whoa whoa, are you saying you want to feed her to badgers, or to WILD badgers?

And where are all those animal rights people when you need them?
:-)


 
addi Posted: Tue Mar 1 07:45:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sort of related to all this...

I discovered through my many years of classes, and from being an ex-teacher myself, that a good teacher can take any subject (e.g.,applied basket weaving 101)and make it interesting and practical to your life.
In turn, a poor teacher can take a subject you absolutely love and make it a living hell to sit through.


 
sweet p Posted: Tue Mar 1 08:35:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  breeze said:
>Yay, all my classes got cancelled due to snow storm today!!

AHH!
A whole bunch of my friends in the US get to stay home for this reason. We also got tonnes of snow but I HAVE to go to school...and I am tired. And !@*@#^* and I have to wait in the snow and travel an hour on public transportation.
no no no no no no no.

GAH.


 
mat_j Posted: Tue Mar 1 09:25:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Been snowing here for the past week, which is nice, sadly it hasn't stuck but every afternoon on my way to work i can stand on the station wrapped in my warmest clothes enjoying the snow and the mountains which is also nice.


 
lazyelephant Posted: Tue Mar 1 17:56:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Been snowing here for the past week

it's been trying to warm up here. the other day was cold and drizzly, but we've not had snow since...january? i don't remember. in any case, i'm anxious for spring.


 
marsi Posted: Tue Mar 1 17:59:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lazyelephant said:
>i'm anxious for spring.

Me too, it's too cold, the weatherman said it's going to be -25C tonight. Brrr...


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Mar 2 11:13:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>Whoa whoa whoa, are you saying you want to feed her to badgers, or to WILD badgers?

wild badgers but I don't think thewy deserve that sort of inhumane abuse


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Mar 2 11:17:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Bzoso said:
>>Whoa whoa whoa, are you saying you want to feed her to badgers, or to WILD badgers?
>
thewy
they


 
libra Posted: Wed Mar 2 11:48:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I heart Cherry's avatar.


 
FN Posted: Wed Mar 2 12:44:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Is that mister Frodo?

He sure looks like a hobbit.



*chuckles*

I'm so evil


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 2 15:38:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HAHAHA Good call, Christophe.

And I used to really anger my latin tutor when I was younger. Oh my, he hated me. But its ok, because I hated him. I dont live in the holy see.......I dont need to speak archaic language. Simple. As. That.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]