Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

so... how was your day?
antartica Posted: Wed Mar 2 03:49:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well... i suppose the plinks and plonks who've been here a while would remember the journal we once had...

here we go again. so tell us how was your day? anything to bitch about? anything to share? something funny...something sad? or ya juz needs to rant...

i'll kick off.

company is moving to new premises and somehow i've been pulled into the "moving team" and been helping in planning the layout of equipment etc for the new place... brain's getting kinda shot and eyes blurry staring at floor plans all day...

but.... WOOHOO!!! just over an hour to knock off...hoooooot!

mat_j Posted: Wed Mar 2 05:39:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Pretty sweet actually even though it's still morning. Providing everything goes to plan it should look like this....

Got up at 10.00

broke my fast

surfed net until i could be bothered to do anything.

----

will make lunch later, then ready for work by 2.30pm

enjoy a leisurely hour long trainride in the snow listening to the Rollingstones reading my history of Venice book

work from 4 'til 11 enjoying free coffee, a few cigarettes and some soup

Afterwards who knows? a light drink in town maybe, could take in the Irish house band in Cally's.

Home by 2am

bed

addi Posted: Wed Mar 2 07:10:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  so...how will your day be?

Expecting the worst. Hoping for the best.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Mar 2 08:30:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When I came to England for this term, I forgot socks. So I had four pair... and, of course, I refused to buy anymore because they're expensive (even at Marks and Sparks) and I just couldn't be bothered. Socks then grew to be the bane of my very existence... preoccupying my time with the worry of maintaining one pair of clean socks. Of course, I whined about this to all of my friends because I'm a complete looooser.
So, my best friend sends me a package full of socks that arrived today! And I happen to have none clean today... how amazing is that?! I love my friends... who all know I'm loser enough to love getting socks so that I don't have to do laundry all of the time. Friends are faaantastic. I never would've predicted that fifteen pairs of quality socks would make my day when I awoke this morning, but they did.

A good day indeed.

Mark Posted: Wed Mar 2 08:41:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  At time of writing I am trying to get warm again, so I can continue building my (poor excuse for a) snowman.

I wish I could see my gf a bit more often.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Mar 2 08:45:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm having a pretty stressed out day thus far. I have homework that I haven't even started on due in couple hours. I'm still stressed out over not having my pale shy guy friend as anything more then a friend for all the irratation I still really like him. Then there is my new guy friend who I'm really uncertain abt asking for photos of me. Then there is my brother Bruce making me late for Philosophy class. I forgot my lunch and I didn't have time to eat breakfast. Then there's the fact that I'm just generally stressed out due to the fact that I'm way underpaid and way overworked. My mom is daily announcing that she can't wait till I'm 18 so she can kick my sorry ass out of the house. Then there's the fact that with my current salary I won't be able to afford a bike much less a car, car insurance, and gas. And now I'm considering skipping lunch break to work on overdue writing schoolwork. STRESSED!!!!! On top of that my bosses are asking whether I could come in extra days. Sigh. I don't know whether to cry or scream or do both.

breeze Posted: Wed Mar 2 09:48:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  coudln't fall asleep until around 4am yesterday night and as I woke up today, half way through my shower, right when I had all the shampoo on my head the hot water just stopped... and it never came back =( so I had to freeze under the cold water in order to be ontime for my class.

Then I was supposed to burn 2 CDs for my other class and I was given 10 floppys to get the information from, but for some strange reason my floppy drive just doesn't want to read any of them.. and it's due in couple of hours.

So now I have class in 20 min and i'm sitting here and thinking if I should go or not.. and I have classes until late evening today..

ehh..we'll see how it goes.

addi Posted: Wed Mar 2 10:15:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Queer Eye for the Straight Guy:

Black boots, Black Levis, Black shirt, Black boxers, Black socks, Blue mood (just for a splash of color)

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Mar 2 10:46:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  too cute Addi. I hope you feel better. I've my days where I want to be a goth and I hide in black clothes an messy hair

DanSRose Posted: Wed Mar 2 11:30:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Took an exam, feeling pretty decent about it.
Going into work at the lab in a bit, but my head's killing me, so I'm going to lay down for a bit first.
Maybe skiing later...

libra Posted: Wed Mar 2 11:47:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Downloaded six different cds yesterday. (Bright eyes, The Sea and Cake, Matt Pond PA, Bell x1, etc)

Found out that I might fail my history test. We get an hour and a half to write three essays. There are six questions and he's choosing three for us to write on. My boyfriend and I are both in the class and he turned in his first four practice essays to be graded (at least you can do that) and he found out that he got B's on three of them and an A on one. He tried to take them under the same conditions he'd have in the test, he kept track of how much time he spent on each one. The one he got an A on he spent 45 minutes on and knew he'd have to be quicker on the actual test.

I could remember everything he wants us to remember, but I don't think I can physically write that much within an hour and a half.
So now I'm worrying, but at least I have new music to listen to while I'm at it...

Posted: Wed Mar 2 12:06:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  got a haircut, bought a new book and CD, and enjoyed my only day off this week by going and playing a nerdy, nerdy game of Risk at a friend's house.

I lost. I'm a sucker for the S. America/Africa combo.

FN Posted: Wed Mar 2 12:51:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I went along with some friends of mine who went looking for a job (well, they applied in some jobagencies) and it hit me that we're getting old.

casper Posted: Wed Mar 2 13:05:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i woke up late this morning, rushed out of the house to go to work (about 60 mile drive) and halfway there realized i forgot my uniform. had to drive back home, was late for PT, and when i got to the armoury realized that i had left my ID in the office. Gotta love the army, we screw up more before 8 am than most people do all day :) at least the rest of the day has looked smooth in comparison..

andariel Posted: Wed Mar 2 13:53:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Today started with a bang, in the not so good literal sense: I went to bed slightly drunk and anticipating a difficult time waking up I set the alarm to the loudest level. I guess during the night I rolled to the very edge of my bed, something that is ususal for me, so when the alarm blared into life causing ME to jolt into life, I jolted right off the bed in a tangle of blankets and messed hair. Arms flailing I finally hit and thus silenced the clock. My room mate looked at me as if I were mad before she rolled back over, back to me, and went to sleep. I rubbed my eyes, trying to force life into my mind and body, yawned while stretching then got about the business of getting dressed. I found clean jeans after two tries and then dug out my favorite tee shirt of the moment, a short sleeved tight black shirt reading "I know Jack" above the Jack Daniels logo, atop a long sleeved white shirt. I brushed my hair and teeth being sure to swallow some tooth paste for my breakfast before frantically searching for my keys and homework. I found everything just in time to be late and so jogged to the computer lab so I could print the paper that was dew for my first class which I was then 12 minutes late for. Reaching the computer lab I found Jesse (a very hot bass player I work with and have a thing for) and felt socially obligated to stop and talk for a little bit. I chatted smiling cutely for little over 5 minutes before excusing myself to get back to the paper printing. I log on to find that the file corrupted itself over night costing me the last half. Having NO TIME I press print and sign off then run over to the printer to wait for my paper to print. There is no paper. There is no paper in the cabinet. There is no paper in the building at all... I get to class with my half paper just in time to turn it in and get dismissed. With a half hour to kill before my Bio test I thought it might do me well to go back to the room and cram a little bit. I decided to check my email before I hit the books because I am after all a very important person who is often sought out for social and political reasons (or so I like to think) and I somehow then get sucked into the world wide web and itunes... Before I know whats happened I'm almost late for the test. I got in right as they were being handed out. I took my test and was surprised at how easy it was. It wasn't until just now that I recalled that the easier the test felt the worse you did on it... whatever. Back in my 12x12 box of a dorm room I suffer in silence while my roommate works over the phone (this means no loud music for me) waiting for the best class of the day to start: Philosophy of Religion. Going to that class is like watching Family Guy; you ignore the plot and wait for the random funny parts. Our Teacher, Dave Hale, is just too out there. He's a 48 yr old skier (he brags about being well known and shit but I don't care enough to find out if he's really that good) and well... he's just out there. anyway I've had a hell of a day so far.

jennemmer Posted: Wed Mar 2 13:53:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have been extremely pre-occupied for the last couple of days.

To set the scene, some of you likely know that I am currently doing grad studies up in Canada and that because the experiment I am working on isn't at the university where I am taking my courses I am going to be moving back and forth a bit before moving down to Chicago somewhat perminently.

I am also considering switching directly into the PhD program from the M.Sc. program. This is allowed as long as my marks are high enough and I stay with the same experimental group I am with now. I will actually be able to graduate before I turn 30 this way and considering that it can take up to 4 years on average after graduation to actually get a professorship, and given that I would like to have a family at some point in my future this seems like a good plan. There is one pit-fall though, it means all of my schooling will have been done in the same place and it is possible that that "lack of variety" as some have put it might make some future employers a bit cautious. I've been collecting a lot of input from other professors and grad-students and it essential comes down to whether or not I want to take that risk.

To add to my currently list of decisions I got an e-mail the other day from the current PhD student working on the same experiment as me. He is just finishing up and will be moving to a new position when his lease is up at the end of April. What he wanted to know was whether I wanted to add my name to the lease and then take it over when he leaves. It's a good deal because he has lived there 6 years and rent on his lease has gone up far less than on a new apartment in the same complex. The problem is that it's a two bedroom apartment and I can't afford the rent for very long at all if I can't find a roommate, and having never had to find one before, and trying to do so from a foreign country no less is a bit nerve-racking. Not to mention the fact that if I do switch programs I will have to move back here for one term next year and I _really_ wouldn't be able to afford to pay full rent on an apartment I'm not even living in.

This would be enough to think about but to top it all off he got a notice from the management that they would like to know by THIS SATURDAY, whether he will be extending his lease or not. They had given him 3 weeks notice but he'd been away at a conference for the last two of them.

It feels like I've been given one week to figure out the whole next 2-6 years of my life. I have been thinking about it for quite a while but now it's decision time....

marsi Posted: Wed Mar 2 14:46:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have winter vacations this week. Which means lots of free time to read books, surf the internet,... it's too cold to go outside.
Today I slept till eleven in the morning and I had lunch with my mother.

Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 2 15:29:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well lets see here, never went to bed, then went to work at 4am.....got off at 12 this afternoon, came home, let the dogs out and watched an episode of Jerry Springer. Gonna go eat lunch wiv me sistah.

After that I have no idea. Probably go to a bar later on maybe.

Ahriman Posted: Wed Mar 2 18:22:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It hasn't stopped snowing for three days, and I haven't gotten more than a few hours of sleep everyday for the past 6 months.

lazyelephant Posted: Wed Mar 2 20:18:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Our lunch table divided today, and all was in chaos. The oldies who were sitting there first (this includes me) want their original table set up back, and want the newbies to leave. losers don't need to be there anyway. one of the oldies really chaps my hide, and everyone else's, and we want her gone, too. the oldies ended up moving to a different table, and were followed by the icky oldie no one wants. tomorrow the oldies have it planned to have a revenge of the lunch table, in which all of the oldies will sit in their original spots, minus Miss Icky, and absolutely refuse to let the newbies & Icky sit there.

Rereading through this, it all sounds so primitive. Survival of the fittest, i always say. Losers suck. i'll keep you updated. tomorrow should be very interesting, to say the least.

Puck Posted: Wed Mar 2 20:49:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lé Z, maybe it'll get interesting and there'll be a food fight.

Silentmind Posted: Wed Mar 2 20:53:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Far too little sleep. I leave to go skiing in Lousie tomorrow. That should be nice. Tonight is hell. I have to pack, and do a physics lab. Which takes a few hours. And that is going to be hell. Fuck fuck fuck. That is all I can say about my life right now. Cheers.

Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 2 21:13:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Me father was in the states for two weeks, TWO FUCKING WEEKS, and I didnt even know. Course I havent talked to him in so long....but still, he could of dropped me a line.

My ma, I still dont know where that gypsy is.....somewhere along the coast of mediterranean probably

Bzoso Posted: Wed Mar 2 21:24:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Spent the morning scuba diving, had my advanced diving final, spent the afternoon in class, got home and drove around aimlessly, got some CDs and a movie....went to dinner with the family and my cousin came down from Michigan, sat around, talking on GT...

kurohyou Posted: Wed Mar 2 22:30:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Spent the day in the smelliest part of my state, near all the cattle farms. Was working on a church's lighting system, and hanging a drape. Equipment was delivered late, and then when it was delivered it was wrong. So of an 8 hour day I only worked 4, overall it doesn't sound bad, but it was annoying.

In the middle of a show at the high school. "Opened" today, preformed a morning show for the elementary schools. Have another show in the AM tomorrow, and we officially open on Friday night.

Haven't slept, haven't seen the wife, talked to the kids on the phone. Tech week/show week is hell.

For what its worth...

antartica Posted: Wed Mar 2 23:42:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  03 march 2005...

am totally farkin' stoned out from lack of sleep in the last few weeks... been napping about 3 - 4 hours a night only...

and yesterday was given "homework" to read up some documents for a client so that we can advise safer working conditions and stuff like that...

and still doing that stupid new layout for the new office/workshop premises... but i'm gonna try to push for an espresso machine heh heh... but i think i'd be lucky to get even a coffee drip...

*bleah*

Dancer Posted: Wed Mar 2 23:49:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  not so good..

i woke up to a sprained waist (don't know how i slept) and a migraine this morning.

perhaps the only comforting factor is it's THURS! another day to weekend!

antartica Posted: Wed Mar 2 23:56:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sprained wrist?... hmmmmmm

whaddya been doin..... heh heh

Aeon Posted: Thu Mar 3 00:09:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I didn't know you could sprain a waist... assuming that your post was free of typos. Something tells me you might be a dancer.

Mouse Posted: Thu Mar 3 01:06:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My day. Well, I started it trying to read and get ready for my day and reply to emails and read GT and catch up on my homework all at once. Then I left late but got to school early as usual anyways. Found out that my flake teacher is giving us more time to work on an outline and figure out what the hell to do with our project, so yay.
Hurried home to eat and only my stepsis was there, on the computer. I ate a few spoonfuls of peanut butter, the nasty plasticy kind, and a piece of plain bread. Scolded myself for eating so poorly and rushed off to hang out with Cherry.
Picked her up and left a fellow student watching her bags, poor dear sod. :) Ordered lunch to go and stood around being stared to by road workers on lunch break while the food took too long. Went back to school and had to drop Cherry and go to class. The circle talker is giving us till Monday to stress over our next paper, whatever. Getting As so far, but I'm still freaked that I won't next time.
Finished class and took home someone else's paper to critique only to find that I lack a critique sheet. Bleh.
Took a well deserved long shower and then helped clean up for women's sohbet. Went to get snacks with my stepsis and goofed off in the store. Saw the sweet guy in the grocery and the hot guy in the video store. I have to figure out who owes who what cause I buy things for the family and they buy things for me, I think I need a specific log for just that.
Came back for sohbet, talked to Cherry about movie night Sat. and denying her access to hot movie store guy who lives next door to me. I love being evil.
Sohbet, religious chatter, trying not to be bored or distracting. Everyone loves me for some strange reason, I just try to be a good hostess and keep my stepmum from overdoing it. They keep on telling me I'm lovely, it makes me twitch. LOL.
Came bakc over to sleep at the farm after things got cleaned up, I saw an owl fly over the road. I have to go the bank in the morning before class and read a chapter for class, plus figure out what to do about that damn critique sheet.
I hope I don't stress myself out this weekend.
Okay that was completely excessive, if you're reading this it's probably cause you skipped to the end. Tut tut, bad mouse.

antartica Posted: Thu Mar 3 12:02:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey mausie... nice pic... i like candid blurry pics... =)

iggy Posted: Thu Mar 3 12:03:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  just finished a major tvc shoot.
was fun but really stressful and tiring.

but good all in all.

will be spending sometime to put up the production shots my friend took and put it on my website

Mouse Posted: Thu Mar 3 23:39:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>hey mausie... nice pic... i like candid blurry pics... =)

Hehe, glad you enjoy it. You can thank Cherry for that one, she was playing with my camera on the way to lunch.
Mouse

antartica Posted: Fri Mar 4 02:42:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  nice.... thanks C'moon =)

i am so sleep deprived i feel like 10 second Tom... i forget things as i think about em

think i need to take some time off to hibernate... whatever happened to me, i used to be able to survive on 4 hours or less a night... damn...

need more coffee and redbull...

addi Posted: Fri Mar 4 07:21:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>whatever happened to me, i used to be able to survive on 4 hours or less a night... damn...

It's called getting older, friend : )

*I've heard horror stories about it happening to young people. I'm just glad it hasn't happened to me yet.

meshuggah said:
>Me father was in the states for two weeks, TWO FUCKING WEEKS, and I didnt even know.

I know we (GT family)can never come close to being a substitute for your father and family, but we all luvs you and care about you.

Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 4 09:17:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>need more coffee and redbull...

Nah man, you need sleep.
Sleep I tells ya!

FN Posted: Fri Mar 4 18:33:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just got kicked out by my dad. "I don't have a son" and things like that included.

Other than that I had a good day.

Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 4 18:42:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I just got kicked out by my dad. "I don't have a son" and things like that included.

Shit, I'm sorry Chris.

FN Posted: Fri Mar 4 18:46:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mousie said:
>Shit, I'm sorry Chris.

Don't worry. I can handle it.

I just really, incredibly, miss my grandfather right now.

But I can handle it.

Mesh Posted: Fri Mar 4 18:51:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Where are you to stay, now?

Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 4 18:52:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I know you can handle it. You're nothing if not a tough bugger. ;P
But I'm sorry anyways, cause you shouldn't have to.
*Hugs*

FN Posted: Fri Mar 4 19:05:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Where are you to stay, now?

I got me and my brother to my mother's place now, I called an uncle with whom I have always had a father-like relationship. After tonight I'm forever in debt to him.

I've seen it coming for the last 3-4 years, and it appears that it all has finally reached it's climax.

Anyway, no use about worrying about it. I never wanted it to come to this, but enough is enough. I put up with it untill now because he's my dad, but lines were crossed and once somebody reaches that point with me I don't care who they are.

I'd rather die or sleep in a box for the rest of my life than ever having to ask him something again.

Pride above all.

iggy Posted: Fri Mar 4 23:47:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  u hang in there my brother...

i'll put ya up if u were in town

antartica Posted: Sat Mar 5 01:29:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  if you wanna come on over chris, i could make room for ya man...

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 5 03:54:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Me too Chris. Come live here.

FN Posted: Sat Mar 5 04:22:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol.

I'd miss the food here too much ;o)

Oh yeah, and some friends too

mat_j Posted: Sat Mar 5 09:32:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>got a haircut, bought a new book and CD, and enjoyed my only day off this week by going and playing a nerdy, nerdy game of Risk at a friend's house.
>
>I lost. I'm a sucker for the S. America/Africa combo.

Dammit i love risk, i always go purple (some kind of Byzantium lvoe thing) and i rarely win.

Mouse Posted: Sat Mar 5 15:05:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The weather is really freaky, roaring wind, brilliant sun, and driving rain all at once.
Amazing.

Anyways, movie night is getting tricky. I don't have a car available to go go pick up Cherry or the movies but I can't pick her up till later than planned so it might work out nicely.

I want to dance in the rain but it's not as fun without someone else with you.

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 5 15:35:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm there, in spirit. Whevere there is rain, there is me, dancing in it.

marsi Posted: Sat Mar 5 15:44:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I watched "Some like it hot" today on TV. I've seen it before but had to see it again.

Mouse Posted: Sat Mar 5 16:04:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I'm there, in spirit. Whevere there is rain, there is me, dancing in it.

:)
Then I shall have to go out, damn the cold and damn the silence.

addi Posted: Sat Mar 5 16:26:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just finished playing 3 set of doubles tennis. It's windy, but in the 60's so it was nice to do something active outside. I lost 2 of the 3 sets, but I'm slowly improving my game, and getting better at net play. I know this is all terribly fascinating. I apologise that it took me this long to share my tennis enthusiasm with you.
: )

Mouse Posted: Sat Mar 5 16:40:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Just finished playing 3 set of doubles tennis. It's windy, but in the 60's so it was nice to do something active outside. I lost 2 of the 3 sets, but I'm slowly improving my game, and getting better at net play. I know this is all terribly fascinating. I apologise that it took me this long to share my tennis enthusiasm with you.
>: )

Ah, tennis. I used to play tennis with my sis. By play I mean we used to try to keep the ball in the air and curse as we failed miserably. We spent an hour cursing at each other once. Oh, we should do that again.
Mouse

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 5 17:51:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I declare myself His Emperial Majesty of the Planet Earth.

All national governments are hereby dissolved and illegitimate.

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 5 19:28:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  To: Matt Damon

Title: Dont push your luck, dirty bastard.

Body:

HANDS OFF MY WOMAN, YOU!

Closing: Sincerely,
Meshuggah

PS. Seriously, hands OFF.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Mar 5 19:56:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Okay Mesh dear, are you drunk? Me and Mouse are very worried and baffled

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Mar 5 19:59:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman where'd you get that photo of Nirvana?

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 5 20:04:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No need to worry. Mesh is not drunk.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Mar 5 20:43:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  whew, that's good to hear

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Mar 5 20:47:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  umm *blushes and shifts nervously* interesting umm avatar *coughs and scurries away*

Mouse Posted: Sat Mar 5 20:51:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I declare myself His Emperial Majesty of the Planet Earth.
>
>All national governments are hereby dissolved and illegitimate.

I refuse to recognize your leadership unless you pay tribute to my mastery of the universe.

Mouse

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Mar 5 20:54:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mousie said:
>meshuggah said:
>>I declare myself His Emperial Majesty of the Planet Earth.
>>
>>All national governments are hereby dissolved and illegitimate.
>
>I refuse to recognize your leadership unless you pay tribute to my mastery of the universe.
>

Typical. when two masters of the universe meet they demand homage to the others alter. What a shame. Can't you both bemasters and then agree to a part time and need to need basis ruler

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 5 21:26:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>umm *blushes and shifts nervously* interesting umm avatar *coughs and scurries away*

Satans cheerleaders. Theyre really lovely girls.

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 5 21:26:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mousie said:
>meshuggah said:
>>I declare myself His Emperial Majesty of the Planet Earth.
>>
>>All national governments are hereby dissolved and illegitimate.
>
>I refuse to recognize your leadership unless you pay tribute to my mastery of the universe.
>
>Mouse

NEVER! Now respect my Authoruh-tie.

libra Posted: Sat Mar 5 21:37:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have a bugbite right under my eye. It looks funky and it feels wierd.

I think karma for the spider i squashed with a ruler in the kitchen this morning.

libra Posted: Sat Mar 5 21:37:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I have a bugbite right under my eye. It looks funky and it feels wierd.
>
>I think karma for the spider i squashed with a ruler in the kitchen this morning.

I think it is*

Mesh Posted: Sat Mar 5 22:11:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nope, just bad luck.

Mesh Posted: Mon Mar 7 19:58:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I recently gave away all the animals except two dogs and a cat.

I am thinking of getting a sugar glider though.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]