Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

most likely useless to lots
dan632 Posted: Thu Mar 3 07:23:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/smb3.php

i can't believe this, i could never finish this game as a kid and even now i can't do it, and this guy does it this quick? i suck

breeze Posted: Thu Mar 3 11:10:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  OMG, I'm soooooo sick of this game it's not even funny. I had to work at one video game store that was selling those classic Nintendo games during this last christmas, so I had to play this Super Mario thing all the time, to attract the customers and all. Trust me after doing that for so long you'll be at least as good as this guy.

antartica Posted: Thu Mar 3 11:54:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wtf!

Mark Posted: Thu Mar 3 12:10:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  damn... now that was fast.

Bzoso Posted: Thu Mar 3 18:04:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He's japanese, what do you expect.

Aeon Posted: Thu Mar 3 19:59:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>He's japanese, what do you expect.

They actually eat old Nintendo game systems to grow stronger... and get better at their video games.

Zacq Posted: Thu Mar 3 21:46:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Back in my SNES days (which are ongoing, mine is still hooked up), I had one cartridge with five mario games on it which included Super Mario World. That prevented me from ever beating Mario World 3. However, I can get beat Super Mario World in only eleven levels (not including Bowser's Castle). Beat that.

misszero Posted: Fri Mar 4 20:35:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i play mario on my NES. only one S. the lack of ergonomics is allowing me to evolve into a superior specimen, and hence, pass on non-ergonomic genes to my offspring, allowing them to sit without difficulty on uncomfortable chairs.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]