Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Renting Movies
Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Mar 4 10:29:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Okay GTers me and Mouse are having a sleep over and we need some good movies suggestions. she doesn't care about what movies we watch but I do. Due to the fact there's a really cute asian guy at the counter and I won't be able to properly consider movies whil staring at him. Oh and by the way his mine Mouse. ALL Mine!!! Mini Cooper and all. *evil laughter*


 
Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 4 11:09:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Okay GTers me and Mouse are having a sleep over and we need some good movies suggestions. she doesn't care about what movies we watch but I do. Due to the fact there's a really cute asian guy at the counter and I won't be able to properly consider movies whil staring at him. Oh and by the way his mine Mouse. ALL Mine!!! Mini Cooper and all. *evil laughter*

*thwack* Bad grasshopper, don't make me leave you at home.

I think the current list was, Harold and Muade, Saved, and... I don't remember the third one.


 
Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 4 11:25:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My the way, I'm coming to school to hang out with you even though I don't have class till one. And I'm bringing food so I won't be late for class. :P
Mouse


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Mar 4 11:52:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  MouseTheCat said:
>*thwack* Bad grasshopper, don't make me leave you at home.

*bows low to the ground and grovels* no sensei don't leave me.

>I think the current list was, Harold and Muade, Saved, and... I don't remember the third one.
Napoleon Dynamite


 
libra Posted: Fri Mar 4 11:54:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  L'Auberge Espagnole if you like Amelie...

The Gods Must Be Crazy. But it has to be the last movie when you're kind of so tired that you feel drunk, and then you just sit there and giggle for two hours. (Or at least, that's how I watched it)

And on a random side note: I just spilled coffee on my "The ultimate Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" and I think i'm going to cry.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Mar 4 13:05:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>>And on a random side note: I just spilled coffee on my "The ultimate Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" and I think i'm going to cry.

Don't cry Libra. . .


 
Posted: Fri Mar 4 13:40:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  rent Dig!.


 
Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 4 15:02:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>L'Auberge Espagnole if you like Amelie...
I don't think I've made Cherry watch Amelie yet. I saw L'Auberge Espagnole, I liked it but it wasn't nearly as good as Amelie.

>And on a random side note: I just spilled coffee on my "The ultimate Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" and I think i'm going to cry.
Good god, don't cry. If you cry then everyone will have to cry, and if everyone cries you'll end up with ten new copies and what would you do with ten copies?

Mouse


 
Mesh Posted: Fri Mar 4 15:03:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lola Rennt
American Beauty
A Day Without a Mexican
Last of the Mohicans



I got nothin.


 
Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 4 15:05:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>American Beauty

*tacklehug*


 
libra Posted: Fri Mar 4 15:15:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  MouseTheCat said:

>I don't think I've made Cherry watch Amelie yet. I saw L'Auberge Espagnole, I liked it but it wasn't nearly as good as Amelie.

No, nothing is.



 
Kira Posted: Fri Mar 4 17:17:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  See if you can find 84 Charing Cross Road.

I'll also suggest The Spitfire Grill and The Shawshank Redemption for no other reason than that I happened to think of them. And, well, they make me happy.


 
Mouse Posted: Sun Mar 6 14:37:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We ended up watching Saved! (bloopers were played repeatedly for at least half an hour), Garden State, and Harold and Maude. We stayed up till five and now I have a bunch of homework to do...

Shit.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]