Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Need help finding a picture/poster
FN Posted: Sun Mar 6 18:38:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I once saw a poster of a little boy, I'm guessing like 6 or 7 years old, sitting on a porch holding an icecreamcone in his hand, looking at the icecream that has fallen on the ground.

It was either black and white or with beige-like colours, don't really remember, and the boy was wearing a little overall if I remember correctly.

I've been searching for it everywhere during the last few days, and I can't seem to find it.

I dunnow why, stupid as it might sound, but the first time I saw it, somewhere as a poster in a store, it brought tears to my eyes because of the memories it triggered.

I still regret not buying it at the time, I really do.

If anybody could point me in some direction, it would be very much appreciated.

Posted: Sun Mar 6 19:34:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It was at my the poster sale at my university this year; I know the poster you're talking about, and I'll take a look for it now.

Asswipe Posted: Sun Mar 6 20:22:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I dunnow why, stupid as it might sound, but the first time I saw it, somewhere as a poster in a store, it brought tears to my eyes because of the memories it triggered.

hahaha

HAH

FN Posted: Mon Mar 7 12:34:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you would have had it happen to you as a little boy, it would make you cry too, asswipe.

FN Posted: Mon Mar 7 12:37:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Anyway, if you crim, or anybody else, could find out about which company distributes the poster, or who took the picture, or what the picture is called, I can probably find it with google or whatever to get the image.

jennemmer Posted: Mon Mar 7 14:00:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You could try looking up Kim Anderson. She is the one who does all the sepia & hand coloured pictures of little kids (normally holding umbrellas or flowers and such). Sounds like something she might have done.

FN Posted: Mon Mar 7 14:03:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmz.

I'm checking her pictures out, but the style doesn't really seem to match.

Stuff like this drives me crazy.

jennemmer Posted: Mon Mar 7 14:17:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmmm... I don't have any more leads. There is a poster sale coming to my University in a week or so, I'll keep my eye out.

beetlebum Posted: Tue Mar 8 17:09:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you found it!
i was looking for you... :)

FN Posted: Tue Mar 8 20:30:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ty :o)

It's nice isn't it?

+ it's bound to get me some good points when some girl enters my room.

Mouse Posted: Wed Mar 9 14:57:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yay, he found it.
That kid sure is cute for a small child. I'm having a troubling desire to hug him and get him more ice cream.

*runs away*

Mousie

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]