Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

drawing on lsd
beetlebum Posted: Tue Mar 8 04:55:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Seeing as I have missed major chunks of postage on GT, this has probably already been posted. (as usual). But humor me anyway. There might be one human being out there who hasn't seen this:

http://www.cowboybooks.com.au/html/acidtrip1.html

who knows if it's true or not. but who cares?

addi Posted: Tue Mar 8 07:13:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't know if this is true, but it is a fact that our lovely government was testing LSD on patients in the 50's.

I thought some of the drawings were very interesting myself. In fact, it's inspired me to try some this weekend and see how Ludwig changes over time.
If i can't get my hands on any LSD, I'll settle for a bottle of cough syrup.

*nic pic, Ms. bum

misszero Posted: Tue Mar 8 18:08:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  reportedly (note the reportedly, alright) the us government set up 2 way mirrors in skeezy hotels and hired hookers to slip lsd to their johns. the gov watched from the other side of the mirror. nice. and they used to slip it into each opthers coffee at work too, in the name of science, hehe. this was during the cold war, and they were looking for a truth serum. REPORTEDLY.

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 8 18:45:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LSD is a helluva drug. And ego-death is a helluva thing.

Aeon Posted: Tue Mar 8 22:38:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The project was called MK ULTRA. It was the government's experiment of LSD as a mind control substance. No lie. Look it up.

antartica Posted: Wed Mar 9 03:09:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i wish i was there then... i would've signed up for it

addi Posted: Wed Mar 9 07:20:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm finding reality to be enough of a hallucinogenic drug to satisfy my needs.

antartica Posted: Wed Mar 9 11:50:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>I'm finding reality to be enough of a hallucinogenic drug to satisfy my needs.

exactly... so mebbe some LSD would make it less frigntening...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]