Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

coffin nails...
antartica Posted: Wed Mar 9 00:42:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  so hows many of you that have quit smoking still off them cancer sticks?

i'm no quitter... i'm still going strong at a pack to 2 of Marb reds a day...

yea.. i know some of you will be thinking... what a loser... but heck, it's one of the few things that keeps me goin...


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 9 00:45:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well dude.....I was doing good till a few days ago.

Back to a pack a day. And of course, Marb reds.


 
Posted: Wed Mar 9 01:35:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I did two and a half years of DuMaurier Kings; nothing like Montreal cigarettes, no sir.

I just quit one day about 5 months ago, I guess. Just decided I didn't want them anymore.


 
Dancer Posted: Wed Mar 9 02:00:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have become kinda weekend smoker. Only buys the sticks when i club. Doesn't help very much too here in dingapore cig prices keep escalating. damn them!!!

also the news yesterday mentioned something like they are gonna ban smoking in most of the public places come october..high chances in pubs too. fuck..might as well ban them sticks altogether. we can be off to glues.




 
Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 9 02:25:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  They are going to vote on that here too.

No smoking in any of the clubs or outdoor music venues. That wont go over too well, as just about EVERYONE I see at these places are lighting up.

Hell, out of all the people I know here, only two dont smoke.


 
Asswipe Posted: Wed Mar 9 03:02:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  smoking in bars/restaraunts/anywhere indoor and public is banned here in NY... it blows

i smoke


 
Dancer Posted: Wed Mar 9 03:15:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i feel sorry for the non smokers if we smoke in enclosed places but banning smoking in pubs?? that bit of uninhibitedness in a pub is lost.

guess this is global trend.. i heard in india you ain't allowed to smoke in public, is that true?


 
antartica Posted: Wed Mar 9 03:20:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  some country in the himalayas regions' totally banned smoking and import of them sticks right?

evil...... pure evil...


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 9 03:24:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>some country in the himalayas regions' totally banned smoking and import of them sticks right?


Wasnt it Nepal?


 
Mark Posted: Wed Mar 9 03:26:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  quit smoking about 2.5 years ago. I don't mind other peeps that smoke though.

They are going to ban smoking in public places like bars, smoking on working places is already a crime.


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 9 03:29:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fuck its already March!


And, who wants to live to be 100 anyways.

Needing the constant attention of a caregiver and someone to change my diapers when I was a baby was enough.

I came into this world messing myself, I'm not going out of this world messing myself too.


 
antartica Posted: Wed Mar 9 03:31:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  way i look at it... what's the point of not smoking, not drinking, eating only "health food" and all that.

long as you're healthy, no major complaints and all...

you're gonna die anyway. might as well have fun getting there... you're not going to come back for a second round.


 
Dancer Posted: Wed Mar 9 03:44:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL..well said ant..


 
iggy Posted: Wed Mar 9 04:30:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  quit smoking quit drinking quit drugs
yeah... it's not like u will live longer

it's just that time passes so much fucking slower


 
FN Posted: Wed Mar 9 05:14:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You should all smoke even more.

Take it from somebody who can know: the tabac industry is getting destroyed.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Wed Mar 9 06:39:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
you're not going to come back for a second round.
>
Yes I am, and I plan to haunt GT.


 
breeze Posted: Wed Mar 9 09:20:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am pretty much like Dancer. I smoke only when I'm out with friends. I feel pretty good not smoking for several weeks and have only one or two of them one night. So usually one pack of marb lights can last me for a month or two.


 
Mark Posted: Wed Mar 9 16:06:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>You should all smoke even more.
>
>Take it from somebody who can know: the tabac industry is getting destroyed.
lol... spoken like a true economist :p


 
Dancer Posted: Wed Mar 9 21:34:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  breeze said:
>I am pretty much like Dancer. I smoke only when I'm out with friends. I feel pretty good not smoking for several weeks and have only one or two of them one night. So usually one pack of marb lights can last me for a month or two.


sure?? you zip lock it? one of my friends actually does that for the pack to last at most 1-2 more days longer.


 
choke Posted: Thu Mar 10 03:04:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've quit.. I know it's for sure this time :D


 
antartica Posted: Thu Mar 10 03:10:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>breeze said:
>>I am pretty much like Dancer. I smoke only when I'm out with friends. I feel pretty good not smoking for several weeks and have only one or two of them one night. So usually one pack of marb lights can last me for a month or two.
>
>
>sure?? you zip lock it? one of my friends actually does that for the pack to last at most 1-2 more days longer.

do what i do with my "specially modified" smokes... i put them into vacuum tubes (like them blood sample tubes) and suck the air out with a syringe, they last for months!


 
antartica Posted: Thu Mar 10 03:11:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>I've quit.. I know it's for sure this time :D

goody fer ya! stay that way =)


 
antartica Posted: Thu Mar 10 11:40:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>i feel sorry for the non smokers if we smoke in enclosed places but banning smoking in pubs?? that bit of uninhibitedness in a pub is lost.
>
>guess this is global trend.. i heard in india you ain't allowed to smoke in public, is that true?

and the prices are like S$11.00!!!
in US$ tts about $6


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]