Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

gmail anyone?
erikagm Posted: Wed Mar 9 19:02:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  invites galore... just type your email and i'll get one to you...


 
Aeon Posted: Wed Mar 9 19:46:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oneirocidal@yahoo.com


 
Asswipe Posted: Wed Mar 9 20:11:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jws5@geneseo.edu

muchas gracias


 
sweet p Posted: Wed Mar 9 21:08:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I also have tonnes of invites to give away if erika runs out!

Soo many.


 
JAZER Posted: Wed Mar 9 22:48:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  J_A_Z_E_R@hotmail.com

PS. Im back.


 
antartica Posted: Thu Mar 10 01:10:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jazer Bro!!!!!!

howza's doin'!
ye have been missed!


 
novemberrain Posted: Thu Mar 10 05:49:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novemberrain19@netscape.net


 
Mesh Posted: Thu Mar 10 06:14:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asdf just is. Do not question the almighty power of asdf
One such example, "asdf" converted into morse code is .- ... -.. ..-. If you take the .'s and convert them to 0's and take the -'s and convert them to 1's, you get the binary number of 010001000010, which is 1090 in decimal. The year 1090 just happens to be 2 years after Christodoulos of Patmos, supported by Emperor Alexius I Komnenos, founded the monastery of Saint John the Theologian on Patmos. Only *4* years after the year 1090 AD... The First Crusade (1095-99) captured Jerusalem; and the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem begins. Now because the Crusade on Jerusalem happened only a short time after the crucial year 1090, we can convert the letters ASDF into the ancient hebrew alphabet, and we get Aleph Vov Daled Samech (because of the differences in alphabets, these might not be accurate translations). We take the letters, and convert them into one word. Alephvovdaledsamech -- which converted phonetically sounds like "A lef volv da leads a mech". We can then read these sounds into words, and we get "A left Volvo does leads a mech." Going further, we get "A left Volvo does lead the mechanics", or "A left Volvo does lead the mechanical industry". We can then read into it, that a "left Volvo", obviously a car made in a country where you drive on the left side of the road, will one day lead the mechanical, or automobile industry. Ford Motors Inc. must have found out about this information before I could disclose it to you -- for they just bought Volvo. Ford is obviously trying to change this age-old Hebrew prophecy, and claim the winnings for themselves!


Lawl


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Mar 10 12:26:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  tacklehug@earthlink.net

I caved.


 
antartica Posted: Thu Mar 10 12:36:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mousie said:
>tacklehug@earthlink.net
>
>I caved.

gotcha... =)


 
ifihadahif Posted: Thu Mar 10 12:59:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Asdf just is. Do not question the almighty power of asdf
>One such example, "asdf" converted into morse code is .- ... -.. ..-. If you take the .'s and convert them to 0's and take the -'s and convert them to 1's, you get the binary number of 010001000010, which is 1090 in decimal. The year 1090 just happens to be 2 years after Christodoulos of Patmos, supported by Emperor Alexius I Komnenos, founded the monastery of Saint John the Theologian on Patmos. Only *4* years after the year 1090 AD... The First Crusade (1095-99) captured Jerusalem; and the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem begins. Now because the Crusade on Jerusalem happened only a short time after the crucial year 1090, we can convert the letters ASDF into the ancient hebrew alphabet, and we get Aleph Vov Daled Samech (because of the differences in alphabets, these might not be accurate translations). We take the letters, and convert them into one word. Alephvovdaledsamech -- which converted phonetically sounds like "A lef volv da leads a mech". We can then read these sounds into words, and we get "A left Volvo does leads a mech." Going further, we get "A left Volvo does lead the mechanics", or "A left Volvo does lead the mechanical industry". We can then read into it, that a "left Volvo", obviously a car made in a country where you drive on the left side of the road, will one day lead the mechanical, or automobile industry. Ford Motors Inc. must have found out about this information before I could disclose it to you -- for they just bought Volvo. Ford is obviously trying to change this age-old Hebrew prophecy, and claim the winnings for themselves!
>
>
>Lawl
>
Mesh ? ?
Where the hell was I when your head exploded ?



 
Mouse Posted: Thu Mar 10 14:06:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>Mousie said:
>>tacklehug@earthlink.net
>>
>>I caved.
>
>gotcha... =)

Thanks ant. :) I'm going to go from having one email to having three to two days. O_O

Mousie


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Mar 10 14:10:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Asdf just is.
>Ford is obviously trying to change this age-old Hebrew prophecy, and claim the winnings for themselves!
>Lawl

*pats meshomania on the head*
That's nice meshie.

I like your avatar, tigers are soft and cuddly carvevores.


 
Nikki Posted: Thu Mar 10 14:55:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh JAZER I was So so worried...omigod...I'm so glad you were alive...I thought maybe you slit your wrists or jumped off a building or slammed into a tree or blew your fucking brains out...oh i'm so haaappppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Mar 10 15:43:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wrong thread twit.


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Mar 10 15:47:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>oh JAZER I was So so worried...omigod...I'm so glad you were alive...I thought maybe you slit your wrists or jumped off a building or slammed into a tree or blew your fucking brains out...oh i'm so haaappppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tip of the day Nikki: go F*** Yourself. You don't give a Damn about anyone on GT much less Jazer. SDo go back to masterbaiting abt Christophe and leave the caring compassionate members of GT alone


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Mar 10 15:51:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kallyn_lili@yahoo.com


 
iggy Posted: Thu Mar 10 22:49:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bitch !@#$%^


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Mar 10 22:53:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>bitch !@#$%^

Deep breath, chanz.
And when you exhale, just remember that the big bad wolf blew a couple houses down.


 
antartica Posted: Thu Mar 10 23:03:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>kallyn_lili@yahoo.com

i gotcha C'Moon


 
iggy Posted: Fri Mar 11 01:55:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  @$#%@$^#&%


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Mar 11 08:47:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>bitch !@#$%^

to who? me or Nikki. I'm sorry for acting like one but she always seems to bring out the raging PMS anger in me. sorry if I offended anyone (except Nikki who I don't care if I did).


 
Nikki Posted: Mon Mar 14 14:33:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LMAO
idiots hahaha


 
markael Posted: Thu Mar 17 06:54:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i would very much appreciate one actually, if it's not too much trouble.

Mark Angus
mark_angus_1@hotmail.com


 
addi Posted: Thu Mar 17 07:30:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  markael said:
>i would very much appreciate one actually, if it's not too much trouble.

The nerve! Hell yes it's a lot of trouble!

: )

Done.
(couldn't turn down someone with such a sweet name as Mark)


 
iggy Posted: Thu Mar 17 13:00:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>chanz said:
>>bitch !@#$%^
>
>to who? me or Nikki. I'm sorry for acting like one but she always seems to bring out the raging PMS anger in me. sorry if I offended anyone (except Nikki who I don't care if I did).


no no darling... u're perfectly alright.

it's the one whom i dare not say the name, just in case she comes back to haunt all of us and smother christophe with her love bile...


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Mar 17 13:42:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nikki said:
>LMAO
>idiots hahaha
laughing MY ass off. Nikki do you know how IRONIC that post is!


 
Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 1 05:00:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Asdf just is. Do not question the almighty power of asdf
>One such example, "asdf" converted into morse code is .- ... -.. ..-. If you take the .'s and convert them to 0's and take the -'s and convert them to 1's, you get the binary number of 010001000010, which is 1090 in decimal. The year 1090 just happens to be 2 years after Christodoulos of Patmos, supported by Emperor Alexius I Komnenos, founded the monastery of Saint John the Theologian on Patmos. Only *4* years after the year 1090 AD... The First Crusade (1095-99) captured Jerusalem; and the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem begins. Now because the Crusade on Jerusalem happened only a short time after the crucial year 1090, we can convert the letters ASDF into the ancient hebrew alphabet, and we get Aleph Vov Daled Samech (because of the differences in alphabets, these might not be accurate translations). We take the letters, and convert them into one word. Alephvovdaledsamech -- which converted phonetically sounds like "A lef volv da leads a mech". We can then read these sounds into words, and we get "A left Volvo does leads a mech." Going further, we get "A left Volvo does lead the mechanics", or "A left Volvo does lead the mechanical industry". We can then read into it, that a "left Volvo", obviously a car made in a country where you drive on the left side of the road, will one day lead the mechanical, or automobile industry. Ford Motors Inc. must have found out about this information before I could disclose it to you -- for they just bought Volvo. Ford is obviously trying to change this age-old Hebrew prophecy, and claim the winnings for themselves!
>
>
>Lawl


LOL This is hilarious. Good god.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]