Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

erikagm Posted: Thu Mar 10 21:05:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey guys, do you remember a while back (like in october, i think) someone put up a site filled with avatars and that i took my killbill one from it, and someone else took that amelie one, and several of us had it? Can someone get that URL for me again??? PLEASE???

Posted: Thu Mar 10 22:05:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it was from the IMDB forums, wasn't it?

according to GT bylaw 108.2 section E, I'm not allowed to browse any forums but these, otherwise I'd find them for you, Erika

webmaster Posted: Fri Mar 11 08:41:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>according to GT bylaw 108.2 section E, I'm not allowed to browse any forums but these, otherwise I'd find them for you, Erika

I never knew we had such a law, but it's a good one.

Posted: Fri Mar 11 12:00:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  :D

erikagm Posted: Fri Mar 11 12:58:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks a whole bunch, you guys :P~~~

Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 11 14:15:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>it was from the IMDB forums, wasn't it?
>
>according to GT bylaw 108.2 section E, I'm not allowed to browse any forums but these, otherwise I'd find them for you, Erika

And you get a nice little pat on the head from the chief of police for obeying it. ;)

I may have to go hunting for the thread, just cause I'm too damn nice. You wouldn't happen to remember what it was called, would you?
Mouse

Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 11 14:18:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mousie said:
>I may have to go hunting for the thread, just cause I'm too damn nice. You wouldn't happen to remember what it was called, would you?
>Mouse

Oh horrors! I just remembered I can't!
*colapses sobbing*

erikagm Posted: Sat Mar 12 02:27:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Alas, I had already tried that... And I remembered the unspeakable horror that befell upon us... The one that shall not be named...

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]