Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Sucky Little Things
addi Posted: Fri Mar 11 08:23:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Life's minor annoyances that drive me nuts...

glazed donut sticky crap all over your hands that ends up on your keyboard

sitting in rush hour traffic for 90 minutes after you've just finished off 32 ounces of Sprite

people who tell you they care, but their actions don't back up their words

emptying an entire box of Lucky Charms cereal into a large bowl and discovering that someone already beat you to the toy surprise inside

Getting on an elevator and noticing that the moron that just got off broke wind, so when it stops at the next floor and a beautiful girl gets on she thinks you did it.

wearing that pair of socks that has a hole in the toe and having to deal with an uncomfortable big toe all day at work.

Having an extreme craving for vanilla ice cream and realizing all you have in the frig is an expired container of sour cream...with green fuzzy stuff growing on it.

Having a chance to shine when a plinker hands you a jar of pickles to open because it's too tight for them, and then not being able to open it yourself.

Waking up after an incredibly erotic dream and realizing that the person laying next to you wasn't in the dream.

Being in a hurry to get home to your computer and hitting every stinkin' single red light on the way.

Putting just washed clothes in the dryer and noticing that you forgot to take a black ink pen out of the pocket of your new jeans.

Wasting 20 minutes searching all over the gawdamned house for your sunglasses and then discovering they were on your head the whole time.

Stressing out to make it too a movie on time, driving like a madman behind the wheel to make it, getting there just as the lights go down, and then sitting through 25 minutes of commercials and previews.

Posting something on GT during a moment of temporary insanity and then realizing there's no way to delete the post after you decide that it's probably not a good idea to joke about liking sheep.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Mar 11 09:48:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ROTFL! Addi I feel you brother. I have those problems espcially the last one. I'm referring to my goofy thread I started yesterday abt Patrick Fuckit

FN Posted: Fri Mar 11 10:18:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  cables that are *just* not long enough

being out of paper when you really need to print something

opening a dvd box, only to find out that it's empty

finding the lost dvd in another dvd's box when you don't feel like watching it anymore anyway, and were searching for the dvd that the box belongs to

finding the second lost dvd underneath your bed, all dusty and scratched, but not enough to be unreadable for your dvd-player, but just enough to start skipping 20 minutes before the end of the movie

getting home on a friday night or whatever, tired and horny like hell, planning on a night of sexual delight, and then remembering that she's having her period and only getting a blowjob. Perhaps it's not all bad, but still.

opening a bottle of whatever, and having the contents spray all over your clothes. Preferably in the vicinity of tasty lookin' critters.

addi Posted: Fri Mar 11 10:45:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>getting home on a friday night or whatever, tired and horny like hell, planning on a night of sexual delight, and then remembering that she's having her period and only getting a blowjob.

There's just nothing sadder in this world than having to settle for a blow job. Frankly, I don't know how you keep from slitting your wrists when that happens.

You need to write a book and title it "Plinkers are From Venus, Belgian Plonkers are From Penis"

: )

FN Posted: Fri Mar 11 12:07:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aren't we all from Penis, or one of it's circling moons?

novemberrain Posted: Fri Mar 11 12:11:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You're making cookies, and go to put the last ingredient in the bowl only to find you are completely out of it. (For me, it's almost always the eggs)

People driving 40mph in a 55mph stretch of road...and there are no passing lanes.

Writing a reminder to do something important on a little piece of paper...then losing that piece of paper.

antartica Posted: Fri Mar 11 14:13:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  writing an important note or number on your hands in the urgency and forgetting to note it down before the next time you wash your hands

people stating the obvious

thinking you have enough smokes to last the night only to realise that you're on the last train home

taking a dump when it lands just right and that drop of water "bounces" up just to hit you know where

taking a dump in a public loo where they have them auto detect flush thingys... that are faulty and flush every time you breathe

thinking of a movie only not to remember it's title... or same thing for song or singer

taking a drink from the jug of cold water in the fridge to find that the last person left just about enough to fill a teaspoon

Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 11 14:25:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>opening a bottle of whatever, and having the contents spray all over your clothes. Preferably in the vicinity of tasty lookin' critters.

You're not looking at this properly. It's an opportunity to get help drying yourself off.
I just loove being helpful. ;)

FN Posted: Fri Mar 11 14:41:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>taking a dump when it lands just right and that drop of water "bounces" up just to hit you know where

There's a remedy for this: throw some toilet paper into the toilet before you get going, that way it's cushioned and doesn't splash.

Yeah, I came up with that all by myself.

FN Posted: Fri Mar 11 14:43:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mousie said:
>You're not looking at this properly. It's an opportunity to get help drying yourself off.

Yeah, I'm sure it would work.

"excuse me, young fertile-lookin' lady, I've sprayed all over myself, and now I'm all wet. Want to rub me dry?"

Mouse Posted: Fri Mar 11 15:37:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Mousie said:
>>You're not looking at this properly. It's an opportunity to get help drying yourself off.
>
>Yeah, I'm sure it would work.
>
>"excuse me, young fertile-lookin' lady, I've sprayed all over myself, and now I'm all wet. Want to rub me dry?"

If a saw some poor guy have his drink blow up, no doubt due to tampering by his friends, I'd lend a hand. But I am ridiculously nice. And you probably couldn't ask for help without smirking.
Mouse

breeze Posted: Fri Mar 11 17:46:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>>Wasting 20 minutes searching all over the gawdamned house for your sunglasses and then discovering they were on your head the whole time.

I do the same thing with my pencil, i'll keep looking for it everywhere, until I finally realize it's been behind my ear all the time =P

Realizing that you're out of toilet paper, after it's already too late.

Cancelling all plans and staying up all night doing a project, and go to class to find out that that it's actually not due until the next week.

Thinking about something smart in class, and hear someone else saying it 20 min after and getting the credit for it from the professor.

Finding out that your cellphone's battery died right when you're expecting a really important phone call and charger is nowhere around.

Changing something in your project the last minute because someone says it wrong, just to find out after your submitted it that you were actually right.

Looking stunning and sexy going out and then stumble and almost fall right when the guy you like is looking at you.

Ordering something online by express shipping, only to get it 1 day after you actually needed it.

girl Posted: Sat Mar 12 05:46:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>There's a remedy for this: throw some toilet paper into the toilet before you get going, that way it's cushioned and doesn't splash.
>
>
>Yeah, I came up with that all by myself.

my friend alice came up with same theory, although her's had more detail.

beetlebum Posted: Sat Mar 12 18:08:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  packing my room up every nine weeks.

because that's cool.

oh, wait a minute, it's not.

meh.

antartica Posted: Sat Mar 12 21:02:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  breeze said:
>Looking stunning and sexy going out and then stumble and almost fall right when the guy you like is looking at you.

if this happens again juz say as confidently as possible "oops... do you always have women falling at your feet, and walk away slowly and wait for him to catch up with a comeback"

Ahriman Posted: Sat Mar 12 22:09:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Falling up stairs

Forgetting to tell somebody something important, then forgetting again

Sending the baseball flying only to trip over your feet as your run to first.

Getting hit in the balls by a two year old.

Missing a belt loop and learning half way through the day that you shouldn't of worn your Dr. Seuss boxers .

Sitting in a totally silent room during a test. Realizing how hungry you are, then your stomach rumbling incredibly loud making it seem that you have just smothered a fart.

The need to burp while making out.

Falling asleep in a car, only to be awakened by your head slamming against the window.

Spacing out, somebody walking in front of you, and stopping.

The tissues that missed the garbage can.

sweet p Posted: Sun Mar 13 01:17:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  - Waiting in line for the bathroom and being so relieved when it's your turn but then finding out: a)there is no toilet paper or b)the last person took the worst smelling dump ever possible or c) a+b AND the toliet doesn't flush.

- Being on the subway and needing a tissue really badly.

- Remembering all week that it's your friend/family member's birthday coming up and then forgetting the day of.

- Especially if you are not really a "phone person", feeling SO sad or really bored that you feel you NEED to call up some friends to talk to and finding out one after the other that they are all out or too busy to talk.

- Pouring the cereal into the bowl just to find that someone finished the milk.

- An itch on your foot after you've spent all the time to tie up your skates/fasten your ski boots/put on your socks, snow boots and snow pants on top.

- Sunburns on your back.

- Splinters you can't see.

- Being really excited to use a new gadget on the way home from the store and getting home to find you are out of batteries.

- Being forced to buy a fancy dress for a formal occasion and finally finding a decent one but they only have the sizes you don't need.

- Seeing someone smile/wave at you and you responding only to have them walk past you to someone else or laugh at you because they meant it for the person behind you.

- Having an attractive guy ask if he can sit beside you but you say that you are saving the seat for your friend and then the friend never shows up and the guy is sitting behind you.

- Having to run to catch the bus and then getting on and everyone is silent and still watching you and you're out of breath, have sexy wind-blown hair, can't find the right change, and then there are no open seats and you have to stand.

- Having a cold in the summer.

- Forgetting your bathing suit for a day at the beach and not wearing appropriate enough underwear so that it could at least pass as a bathing suit.

- Forgetting your towel for a day at the beach.

- Leaving the poles for the tent on the front porch at home.

- Losing one mitten.

- Feeling really "into" the movie and having the person next you tug at your arm and whisper "isn't this is lame?"

- Finding the only person you know who has read that book/seen that movie/heard that song/seen that painting/knows that girl that you love, but they hate.

- Losing money that you were going to leave at home but decided to just leave in your pocket because you were in a rush.

- Having poppy seeds or green stuff stuck in your teeth and only finding out when you get back home and look in the mirror while washing up.

FN Posted: Sun Mar 13 06:48:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  -Looking at a girl's ass and then have one of her friends accidently looking at you

-dancing with a girl only to find out that her lover is there as well, and he brought some friends

-searching for something, not finding it, and eventually it turns out in a place that was just too obvious to look for it.

-scheduling your evening after a long day so that you can take a bath and be out of it in time to catch something you really want to see, and then finding out that somebody else is already in the bathroom and isn't planning on getting out of it any time soon

-listening to the radio and have another station just barely coming through so it fucks up everything else

-radio antennas that seem to be responding to your position in the room, making it impossible to listen to it without too much distortion when you're taking a bath

-starting to laugh when everybody is really sad/upset because of something and you looking like the bad guy

-pissing against the wind, having to decide in 5 to 10 seconds time wether you want to take the chance to keep the pressure up so you won't pee on your pants, or wether you want to face the crowd to be out of the wind

-having sex, enjoying it, and then having your bed collapse under you onto the stone floor so the whole house wakes up and you have to come up with some cheesy explanation

-having sex and being really thirsty

-seeing a spider on your ceiling in the dark when you're just perfectly snuggly in your bed

-somebody fucking up the settings on any electrical device that you use frequently

-having a perfect day, but your head hurts

-looking forward to go out, and then having to hear that absolutely none of your friends have any money left after the last few weekends

beetlebum Posted: Sun Mar 13 09:32:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>-having sex, enjoying it, and then having your bed collapse under you onto the stone floor so the whole house wakes up and you have to come up with some cheesy explanation

LOL! i would looove to hear that explanation.

>-seeing a spider on your ceiling in the dark when you're just perfectly snuggly in your bed

the worst thing ever. i agree. i can't sleep if that happens... i actually have to move to another room in the house.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Mar 13 09:50:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mmmmm, tasty spiders . . .

FN Posted: Sun Mar 13 11:22:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>Christophe said:
>>-having sex, enjoying it, and then having your bed collapse under you onto the stone floor so the whole house wakes up and you have to come up with some cheesy explanation
>
>LOL! i would looove to hear that explanation.

Haha.

I don't remember my exact words, I just hurried to get dressed and told her to get some clothes on as well, went downstairs and told my dad that I had seen it coming for a while and that it just collapsed on itself.

I do think he was proud of me then.

Anyway, I went searching for some bricks, put those in place and we didn't really talk about it anymore lol, the next day some guy was there already to fix it.

It took about 2 minutes before he asked how my gf was feeling haha

Good times.

addi Posted: Sun Mar 13 11:24:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>-seeing a spider on your ceiling in the dark when you're just perfectly snuggly in your bed

spiders don't really freak me out that much. Maybe cuz they're all over the place here.
I would get freaked though if it was a black widow or a brown recluse spider on my ceiling....or worstess of all, the dreaded Texas Barking spider.

FN Posted: Sun Mar 13 12:56:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm not that fond of spiders.

I only kill them to prove my manliness when a gf is around, otherwise I run off screaming like a little girl.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Mar 13 18:44:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I'm not that fond of spiders.
>
>I only kill them to prove my manliness when a gf is around, otherwise I run off screaming like a little girl.

oh really? lmao!!!! Go Christophe! you manly man you!

Aeon Posted: Sun Mar 13 23:08:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Christophe said:
>
>>-seeing a spider on your ceiling in the dark when you're just perfectly snuggly in your bed
>
>spiders don't really freak me out that much. Maybe cuz they're all over the place here.
>I would get freaked though if it was a black widow or a brown recluse spider on my ceiling....or worstess of all, the dreaded Texas Barking spider.

I only get afeerd (Tennessee spelling) of spiders if they're the giant Arachnophobia type. Or the old horror movie 30 story tall spiders. Other than that I have my mom squash them.

addi Posted: Mon Mar 14 07:04:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  breeze said:

>Looking stunning and sexy going out and then stumble and almost fall right when the guy you like is looking at you.

I tried not to laugh when that happened

addi Posted: Mon Mar 14 07:23:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:
>- Pouring the cereal into the bowl just to find that someone finished the milk.

lol. I hate it when that happens! Cuz having to substitute beer for milk just doesn't taste the same. I also hate it when I pour a bowl of raison bran and notice that it's all bran flakes and there's only 2 stinkin' lil raisons in the bowl.

>- Sunburns on your back.

Sunburns on the top of your toes. Killers!

>- Being really excited to use a new gadget on the way home from the store and getting home to find you are out of batteries.

Always...Always keep spare batteries at home for your vibrator : )

(Addi, you've crossed the line of good taste now)

>- Forgetting your bathing suit for a day at the beach and not wearing appropriate enough underwear so that it could at least pass as a bathing suit.

Something tells me there wouldn't be a whole lot of complaints from the guys if you decided to go ahead and wear the inappropriate underwear.

>- Having poppy seeds or green stuff stuck in your teeth and only finding out when you get back home and look in the mirror while washing up.

Yes! Hate that. Also hate it when I get home from being out in public and discover that my pants zipper had been down the entire time.

FN Posted: Mon Mar 14 12:43:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>oh really? lmao!!!! Go Christophe! you manly man you!

Haha, I conquer many fears for the prize of some sweet lovin'.

Me: Damn you and your daemon kin to hell, you evil fiend! *squash*
Young maiden: My hero! *gets naked*

Yeah.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Mar 14 13:01:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Haha, I conquer many fears for the prize of some sweet lovin'.

*Sighs* I really din't see that coming (I so did)

>Me: Damn you and your daemon kin to hell, you evil fiend! *squash*
>Young maiden: My hero! *gets naked*

Yeah. Sure the spider better be 10ft high before that happens

addi Posted: Mon Mar 14 19:10:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Getting to age when the only way you can fit a candle on your birthday cake for every year of your life is to have the local fire department there...just in case

sigh

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Mar 14 21:44:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Aeon said:
>I only get afeerd (Tennessee spelling) of spiders
>
Alternate spelling commonly used in Kentucky (skeert)

Mouse Posted: Mon Mar 14 22:11:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Note to self; spiders for Christophe repellant.

There was a little wolf spider in the hall at school today and I took him outside, I love spiders and mantids and bees and scorpions too.

Kira Posted: Mon Mar 14 22:36:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Jessie -

Your avatar is going to eat my avatar! :P

Mouse Posted: Mon Mar 14 23:05:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Jessie -
>
>Your avatar is going to eat my avatar! :P

Never fear, sis, she's well fed.

sweet p Posted: Tue Mar 15 00:33:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>(Addi, you've crossed the line of good taste now)

No, I'm pretty sure I recall that happening a while ago...

Oh, Addi.

I hope I never have to have beer in my cereal bowl, have sunburnt toe-tips, see you with your zipper down while being in my inappropriate underwear, or catch you thinking about your vibrator again.

misszero Posted: Tue Mar 15 05:00:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sunburn on your armpits sux too. coz really, who thinks to put sunscreen on their ARMPITS??

+ awwwwwww, little aeon.... i knew this dude who had to call his mum to kill a spider for him. he was 21 at the time. and she lived across town. his excuse? "but what if it made a nest in my shoes?" *shakes head* and this guy's hetero.

addi Posted: Tue Mar 15 07:05:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

>No, I'm pretty sure I recall that happening a while ago...

My deepest most sincere aplogizes to you. I'll try to clean my act up from now on (Ludwig is a very bad influence on me)

>Oh, Addi.

Oh, P.

>I hope I never have to have beer in my cereal bowl, have sunburnt toe-tips, see you with your zipper down while being in my inappropriate underwear, or catch you thinking about your vibrator again.

You silly woman! Not my vibrator. I don't want anything that buzzes or vibtrates anywhere near that part of my body, thank you : )

*and I don't have any inappropriate underwear. They're all very tasteful and very appropriate....unless you include my blue Papa Smurf thong, and i only wear those once a year on Smurf Day.

Kira Posted: Tue Mar 15 13:56:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  When online stores email you their crappy little newletters and special offers after you specifically told them not to.

Grrr..

FN Posted: Tue Mar 15 14:12:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Lol.

When you actually go and respond to them or go click some button that they should sign you out, they just register that the e-mail adress is still active and sell it to another company.

sweet p Posted: Thu Mar 17 14:13:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:

>my blue Papa Smurf thong, and i only wear those once a year on Smurf Day.

: P I do not want to know.

sweet p Posted: Thu Mar 17 14:14:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>When you actually go and respond to them or go click some button that they should sign you out, they just register that the e-mail adress is still active and sell it to another company.

It's true.
GRRRRR

addi Posted: Thu Mar 17 14:21:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sweet P said:

>: P I do not want to know.

Then i won't tell you...i'll just send a pic. they say so much more than words.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]