Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Good idea ? I doubt it . . .
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Mar 11 09:52:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,150076,00.html

addi Posted: Fri Mar 11 10:08:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  have to agree with you on this one, hif.

I think you have to keep stuff like this illegal. If i lived there i would much prefer having addicts mug people and break into homes looking for money to get a fix rather than having an option to go to a safe house and get it legally.

That goes for prostitution and weed too. If you make something illegal people will stop using it, just like we did with alcohol during prohibition in the '30's.

FN Posted: Fri Mar 11 10:25:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I agree that all drugs should become legalised and taxed, but I don't agree with helping junks in any way on the taxpayer's money.

So, I don't think this is a good idea either.

They should put it in free birth control for young women, like we have here.

Posted: Fri Mar 11 11:58:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Legalization is fine, but that's taking it a step too far, I think. I'm happy knowing that it's only BC provincial tax, and not federal, though.

libra Posted: Fri Mar 11 13:02:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yah, Jonathan told me about that. To a certain extent i think it's alright, but then, it seems like if they're trying to do good, they should be trying to ween these people off heroin, rather than just giving it to them.
There's a corner in vancouver that has more heroin on it than all of canada. If you drive down the street there's cops all over and people stumbling around, into the streets and stuff. During the day.
They also have a street on which the prostitutes dress like famous people.

FN Posted: Fri Mar 11 13:34:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha.

That's just pure genious.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Mar 11 13:44:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>have to agree with you on this one, hif.
>
>I think you have to keep stuff like this illegal. If i lived there i would much prefer having addicts mug people and break into homes looking for money to get a fix rather than having an option to go to a safe house and get it legally.
>
>That goes for prostitution and weed too. If you make something illegal people will stop using it, just like we did with alcohol during prohibition in the '30's.
>
Yeah, and maybe the government should give out free liquor and cigs too !
I know lots of people addicted to pot, maybe the feds should give that away as well.
This list could go on and on. . . .

Posted: Fri Mar 11 13:51:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  man

heroin is so passé.

addi Posted: Fri Mar 11 13:52:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>This list could go on and on. . . .

lol

I'm down with it.....if they'd include peanut M&M's. I need those.
There's a place here in atlanta where people addicted to them (plain or peanut)all hang out at, stumbling around, with a dazed blank look in their eyes.
Some of them dress up in M&M costumes, but it's dangerous cuz sometimes the other addicts get confused and try to lick them.
It's sad really.

addi Posted: Fri Mar 11 13:54:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:

>heroin is so passé.

does that taste anything like pate?

antartica Posted: Fri Mar 11 14:07:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  all these losers should be lured on the pretext of free drugs into a big hole in the ground and filled in while they grovel about

i am a user but this kinda action (esp by the govt is totally senseless and tasteless)

BFD that they wanna curb certain things like:

"They're using heroin. They'll continue to use heroin. What we're trying to do is prevent them from getting something irreversible like HIV, hep [hepatitis] C and overdose death,” said Dr. Martin Schechter, the director of the heroin program.

they are junkies and should know the consequences. or they gonna die anyhow

money and funds like that should be used for the care and education of say... homeless or impoverished children... so they dun grow up to be losers like these f**kers...

Mesh Posted: Fri Mar 11 19:13:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It shouldnt be free, thats all.

Legal, fine. Make that shit legal. But dont pass it out for free on the taxpayers expense.

Oh, im lazy and only read the first two sentences of the story so I dont even know what im talking about really. But I dont care.

misszero Posted: Sun Mar 13 05:48:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>man
>
>
>heroin is so passé.

ahahaha.

Mesh Posted: Sun Mar 13 06:29:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Your unwillingness to kiss my imaginary master's feet is the shackle around your ankle.

Said the christian to the agnostic.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]