Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

stoopeeeeeed taxes!!!
antartica Posted: Mon Mar 28 10:47:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  bugger the tax dept!
thought i'd e-file (using the internet rather than on paper)... but guess what!!!

it's so farking slow... must be all the other plonks and plinks filing on line as well... damn them all...

breeze Posted: Mon Mar 28 12:38:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  At least it gave you option to file them online. The stupid software that I used made me actually print out all the forms and mail them =P Can't wait to get my rebate back, i'm soo out of cash right now.. sigh

antartica Posted: Mon Mar 28 12:39:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hi ho hi ho!!!

been a while since we've seen you about's this part of the woods you fair plinker!

hows the x-m's going?

and so sorry you had to face this silly tax issue on coming back... :p

breeze Posted: Mon Mar 28 22:01:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol Yeah i was on vacation for a week.. sigh, and now I'm back to reality in rainy Philly, first day at work.. still nice to be home though =) I miss ya all..

CorDrine Posted: Mon Mar 28 23:50:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>bugger the tax dept!
>thought i'd e-file (using the internet rather than on paper)... but guess what!!!
>
its new, and its because its design is fucked up. i'm more worried about the new system calculation my taxes then the efiling process. efiling is just the surface of the monstrous cock up yet to come....

FN Posted: Tue Mar 29 07:54:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Breeze, you look delicious in that bikini top.

antartica Posted: Tue Mar 29 11:37:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Breeze, you look delicious in that bikini top.

i concur...

kurohyou Posted: Tue Mar 29 11:54:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I actually filed online in Jan and had my return by mid feb. Did it all electronically, direct deposit, whole nine yards.

But my taxes are still simple. I have no assets, rent an apartment, and don't own much of anything so my taxes are a breeze. plus with my kids I get some kid-type credits, couldn't tell you what they are if I had to...

But its all good.

For what its worth...

Mouse Posted: Tue Mar 29 16:41:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have not yet had to file taxes, I only earn non-taxed money.
But I'll probably have to next year. Damn.
Mouse

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]