Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

forgotten
Ahriman Posted: Thu Mar 31 21:24:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I just got back from my Kenpo lessons. Normally my mother picks me up from them because she refuses to let me drive. I rode my bike today to kenpo because the weather was nice. I told her that I was taking the bike now but I'll need a ride home because it's going to be too dark and a storm was coming. Well....I was forgotten. So I rode 3 miles in a storm in the cold with whipping winds in pitch black. I live on a country rode which means no street lights. I am soaked, cold, and pissed off. When I came home I was yelled at for no reason. I am ready to snap but too tired to do anything. Anybody else forgotten out there?

DanSRose Posted: Thu Mar 31 21:26:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Perpetually

FN Posted: Thu Mar 31 21:29:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't think anybody has ever forgotten about me.

FN Posted: Thu Mar 31 21:29:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I myself forget about other people all the time though I might add.

addi Posted: Thu Mar 31 21:31:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sorry, guy. that kinda sucks. I hope in this case it was just a one time oversight on their part, and not a regular occurance.
If it helps we haven't forgotten you here...but that doesn't really keep you dry on rainy days does it.

Aeon Posted: Thu Mar 31 21:31:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well... I'm just a figment of your imagination. So, no.

addi Posted: Thu Mar 31 21:32:34 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I don't think anybody has ever forgotten about me.

i've tried a few times,
but you always came back

: )

beetlebum Posted: Thu Mar 31 22:26:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That blows!

Maybe this'll make you feel better (or not? I dunno):

After the wake for my great-grandmother both parents thought the other was taking me home, and it wasn't until they got home (an hour and a half later!) that they realized I was still at the funeral parlor. So basically I just sat with my dead great-grandma for three hours. Sweet. That's pretty screwed up (and funny in a sick sorta way). I was five at the time, so I don't even think I realized what was going on. : ) (Or I'm blocking the pain associated with this memory, a sad fact that will only become evident when I'm on trial for knocking over a liquor store. grin)

breeze Posted: Fri Apr 1 00:09:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think i was forgotten once in kindergarden and I had to stay there so late that my teacher just had to take me to her home. The place was scary, cause she didn't have electricity in her house for some reason, so I had to sit in candle light.. I was very young though so i don't remember much about that day. But it was the only case, I think.

antartica Posted: Fri Apr 1 00:25:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i constantly forget myself...

iggy Posted: Fri Apr 1 03:28:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i guess i am...

:)

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 1 04:30:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>I don't think anybody has ever forgotten about me.

Ooops, I knew there was someone who didnt get a Christmas card from Meshuggah this year.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 1 07:10:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>So basically I just sat with my dead great-grandma for three hours.

Haha

You just made my day.

Sorry.

haha

beetlebum Posted: Fri Apr 1 09:38:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>beetlebum said:
>>So basically I just sat with my dead great-grandma for three hours.
>
>Haha
>
>You just made my day.

I'm glad I could. At least something good came out of it. : )

DaggerEyes Posted: Fri Apr 1 10:46:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am always forgotten. I learn to forget being forgotten.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Apr 1 11:01:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DaggerEyes said:
>I am always forgotten. I learn to forget being forgotten.

It hurts to much if you think about it constantly. I have been forgotten largely by my mom.
She is going to the Virgin Islands on my birthday and forced me to cancel my playdate/birthday party I had planned for tomorrow.

She sucks.

But I know that I feel better that she will forget me. Maybe she'll leave me completely alone. Wait she already has so. . . I don't mind that being forgotten.

Not by my friends but I don't mind my family forgetting

red Posted: Fri Apr 1 15:48:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've been forgotten a few times. Once, I ended up walking home from school and it was raining a little, not too much. That was the best part of my day.

Ahriman Posted: Fri Apr 1 20:49:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm sick now...ugh

choke Posted: Sat Apr 2 23:21:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My mum told me she got in the car and went to town and did the grocery shopping and only when she got back realized that she had another baby and it just happened to still be lying on her bed waiting patiently to get its nappy changed :P

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]