Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

How cool is that?
breeze Posted: Thu Apr 7 09:18:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I dunno if you guys have already seen it, but I just came across it:

http://www.theworld.ae/




 
addi Posted: Thu Apr 7 09:28:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think we just found a good location for chan's and ant's beach hut paradise. Now all we need is a few million dollars.

Those crown Princes of Dubai...always up to something


 
beetlebum Posted: Thu Apr 7 09:44:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's so awesome but kinda scary at the same time.


 
FN Posted: Thu Apr 7 09:55:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  First of all, I smell a hoax.

Second, if there's one thing I wouldn't put my money in, no matter how much I'd have, it would be an island like the ones you see in the pictures.

50 years from now it'll all be flooded.


 
breeze Posted: Thu Apr 7 09:55:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>I think we just found a good location for chan's and ant's beach hut paradise.

Yup, they are creating "Perth" island there as well, so Chanz & Ant can actually have their very own Perth :) I didn't decide which one i'd live on yet =P


 
breeze Posted: Thu Apr 7 09:58:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>First of all, I smell a hoax.
>
>Second, if there's one thing I wouldn't put my money in, no matter how much I'd have, it would be an island like the ones you see in the pictures.
>
>50 years from now it'll all be flooded.

Well as far as I know (I have a bunch of friends from Dubai) they already created an island in the shape of a palm tree and it's been okay so far. It's mostly celebreties and oil magnats that live there right now, because it's so expensive.

I think with them having so much money, they'd definately invest some of it to make sure it's not gonna go down the drain in 50 or so years...


 
FN Posted: Thu Apr 7 10:00:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How are you going to stop the sea from rising.


 
addi Posted: Thu Apr 7 10:11:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>How are you going to stop the sea from rising.

Hell, if you're that rich you employ 10,000 Canadians, give them each a straw and a bucket, and have them keep sucking the water up and emptying it in the bucket.
I'm sure it would work.


 
ifihadahif Posted: Thu Apr 7 10:11:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>How are you going to stop the sea from rising.
>
You could always pull the plug.


 
antartica Posted: Thu Apr 7 13:06:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  now this IS kewl!

so who's got a coupla few mill to spare?


 
innocenceNonus Posted: Thu Apr 7 13:35:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>Christophe said:
>>How are you going to stop the sea from rising.
>
>Hell, if you're that rich you employ 10,000 Canadians, give them each a straw and a bucket, and have them keep sucking the water up and emptying it in the bucket.
>I'm sure it would work.

lol

but why the canadians?? why not import some other people...

if i could afford it, i'd employ celebrities. ^^


 
addi Posted: Thu Apr 7 13:54:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  innocenceNonus said:

>but why the canadians?? why not import some other people...

They've done tests on this. Out of 287 different nationalities tested the canadians came in first for their ability to suck.


*Oh, Geez. I'm gonna hear back on this one.
: (



 
Mesh Posted: Thu Apr 7 23:43:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The crown Prince of Dubai better recognize.


 
Mouse Posted: Thu Apr 7 23:49:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'll just wait till someone else has a place there, after it's all built, and then drop in on them for a visit.


 
Kira Posted: Fri Apr 8 00:04:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If I had the money to buy an island, I'd have already used it to fund a GT convention.


 
Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 8 00:11:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>If I had the money to buy an island, I'd have already used it to fund a GT convention.

One that I would have snubbed, because I had a date with my model girlfriend.

Heh heh.


 
Mouse Posted: Fri Apr 8 00:21:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Kira said:
>>If I had the money to buy an island, I'd have already used it to fund a GT convention.
>
>One that I would have snubbed, because I had a date with my model girlfriend.
>
>Heh heh.

And I would have cried. *sniffle*

I often dream of the GT convention. Oh, marvelous.
Mouse


 
Kira Posted: Fri Apr 8 01:03:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Kira said:
>>If I had the money to buy an island, I'd have already used it to fund a GT convention.
>
>One that I would have snubbed, because I had a date with my model girlfriend.

It's so nice to have you back, Mesh. :P


 
Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 8 03:00:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>meshuggah said:
>>Kira said:
>>>If I had the money to buy an island, I'd have already used it to fund a GT convention.
>>
>>One that I would have snubbed, because I had a date with my model girlfriend.
>
>It's so nice to have you back, Mesh. :P


Yeah well believe me, I certainly didnt plan on coming back home so soon.


 
antartica Posted: Fri Apr 8 03:38:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>And I would have cried. *sniffle*
>
>I often dream of the GT convention. Oh, marvelous.
>Mouse

aye... is still my dream to make my island dreams come true

and once i make my million...
first class tickets are going all over the world =)


 
addi Posted: Fri Apr 8 07:08:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:

>and once i make my million...
>first class tickets are going all over the world =)

sigh
My dream.

If I go to my grave before this happens I'll be really ticked in the afterlife!

Satan: "What's up with that guy?"

Demon: "That's Addi. Word is he's super pissed he missed some get together with friends on an island paradise."

Satan: "Well, get him the hell out of here. He's giving me the heebie jeebies. Let God deal with him...Hahahaha!"


There's some of you i need to hug, and some I need to thwack real good : )



 
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Apr 8 08:14:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >There's some of you i need to hug, and some I need to thwack real good : )
>
And then there are those who need to be licked all over.


 
addi Posted: Fri Apr 8 08:27:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>And then there are those who need to be licked all over.

true.
As long as you show some discretion, and don't start ramdomly licking everyone within tongues length. Something tells me that might not go over real well.


 
beetlebum Posted: Fri Apr 8 09:14:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>ifihadahif said:
>
>>And then there are those who need to be licked all over.
>
>true.
>As long as you show some discretion, and don't start ramdomly licking everyone within tongues length. Something tells me that might not go over real well.

Nah, I don't think it would :o)


 
ifihadahif Posted: Fri Apr 8 09:26:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's ok, I've got my licker license.


 
beetlebum Posted: Fri Apr 8 09:45:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>It's ok, I've got my licker license.

lol. You were waiting to say that, weren't you? big grin.


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]