Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

No excuse to not know you have AIDS
iggy Posted: Wed Apr 13 06:01:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  from mrbrown.com
one of my favourite webblogs

No excuse to not know you have AIDS

I read that there are plans to legislate to curb the Aids epidemic. In the proposed change in legislation, any HIV-positive person who has unprotected sex, or intends to have unprotected sex with someone, would have committed a criminal offence — even if he did not know of his own condition.

I say go all the way, man. Get these HIV-infected people to wear a badge, or at least a T-shirt, that proclaims their promiscuous and risky lifestyle to everyone, so we know to avoid them. Better yet, tattoo everyone who is HIV-positive.

I think we need to also clarify what “intends to have unprotected sex with someone” means. I think we need to be strict about this. If you have HIV, even if you didn’t know it, and you so much as look at a woman (or a man, depending what you like) with lust in your eyes, the Sex Police will arrest you.

I mean, you die your business lah. Don’t spread your immoral lifestyle to others who are living clean mah.

In fact, I heard that a charity concert by gay pop duo Jason and deMarco was not approved by the MDA, because “alternative lifestyles are against the public interest” and "these singers use their musical performance and their own example of being a couple to celebrate and promote a gay lifestyle”.

While I am not familiar with the gay music scene, not being of this persuasion myself, I am curious as to what this duo performs on stage that is so appalling. Do they take their clothes off in mid-song to engage in acts that contravene Singapore Penal code 377?

Maybe we should ban all concerts by performers with dubious and risky lifestyles. At least only admit performers who declare on their Customs form that they never have risky sex, or are not HIV positive. That will help society.

We will only have respectable classical music concerts, the kind where the patrons do not feel like going off and have unprotected sex with strangers after the performance.

But not Tchaikovsky’s music though. That one must also ban. He was gay. Oh, and no Elton John concerts too. That one also a bit off, one. You can tell from his big fancy glasses and his loud dressing.

I say we should set up testing centres at all Red Light Districts (in fact, I think we should ban them too). All patrons at houses of disrepute will have to undergo compulsory testing. Remember to bring your IC and comb your hair. Your picture will be taken.

Don’t worry, like CCTVs, all this is for your safety only, and will not be used against you, unless you plan to rob a 7-Eleven while buying a condom, or you plan to have sex without that condom.

In fact, I think we should legislate against sex. This sex thing seems to be spreading all these evil diseases, and Singaporeans who want to have sex must be medically checked first, and they must be married and plan to have children. Then they can get their Certificate of Consented Sex (COCS). And also the Precoitus Universal Safety Instructions (PUSI)

So make sure the next time you plan to have sex, go and get your Government-issued COCS and PUSI first. Remember, the only Safe Sex is Government-Approved Sex.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Apr 13 08:36:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chan said:
>Maybe we should ban all concerts by performers with dubious and risky lifestyles. At least only admit performers who declare on their Customs form that they never have risky sex, or are not HIV positive. That will help society.

no more rockstars oh well, i like Cat Stevens anyway

Mesh Posted: Wed Apr 13 08:45:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You mean, you like Yusuf Islam.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Apr 13 11:08:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>You mean, you like Yusuf Islam.

hmm, no. i'm leaning in the direction of hinduism. Cat Stevens religion is religious decisions he made. I love his music, not religion. silly mesh

beetlebum Posted: Wed Apr 13 12:16:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>meshuggah said:
>>You mean, you like Yusuf Islam.
>
>hmm, no. i'm leaning in the direction of hinduism. Cat Stevens religion is religious decisions he made. I love his music, not religion. silly mesh

I think Mesh just meant that Cat Stevens now calls himself Yusuf Islam following his conversion, so instead of saying you like Cat Stevens, you could say you like Yusuf Islam as they're the same wierd guy. :o)

FN Posted: Wed Apr 13 12:43:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Death to all non-infidels.

beetlebum Posted: Wed Apr 13 12:58:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Death to all non-infidels.

Word to your mother.

FN Posted: Wed Apr 13 13:43:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oink?

ifihadahif Posted: Wed Apr 13 13:47:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>Cherry_Moon said:
>>meshuggah said:
>>>You mean, you like Yusuf Islam.
>>
>>hmm, no. i'm leaning in the direction of hinduism. Cat Stevens religion is religious decisions he made. I love his music, not religion. silly mesh
>
>I think Mesh just meant that Cat Stevens now calls himself Yusuf Islam following his conversion, so instead of saying you like Cat Stevens, you could say you like Yusuf Islam as they're the same wierd guy. :o)
>
Kind of like Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali, who could kick Mr. Islams' ass any day of the week. Yes, even with his Parkinsons affliction.

addi Posted: Wed Apr 13 13:56:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:

>Kind of like Cassius Clay/Muhammad Ali, who could kick Mr. Islams' ass any day of the week. Yes, even with his Parkinsons affliction.

After all, that's what it's all about...who can kick who's ass.
: )

*I love Cat Stevens songs

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Apr 13 21:03:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>*I love Cat Stevens songs
Finally! someone who appreicaites Cat Stevens. A great lyricist and guitarist. I don't recognize him by his new name. Just as Muhammad Ali's mama calls him only by his birth name.

Mesh Posted: Wed Apr 13 21:14:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cat definately had some good songs. Actually, has good songs I should say. What I've heard of his new music is still pretty good.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Apr 13 21:56:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Cat definately had some good songs. Actually, has good songs I should say. What I've heard of his new music is still pretty good.

Yeah? is there any album/s you like specifically? I'm downloading music @ the moment any pointers would be helpful

Mesh Posted: Wed Apr 13 22:11:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I did a google search to see if there where any good compilation albums for him first, and "Remembe Cat Stevens: The Ultimate Collection" looks like a pretty good one. As far as albums go, Matthew & Son and Foreigner and New Masters are good. Well, all his albums are good, but I have those ones and I quite enjoy them.

And if youre interested in new stuff, I dont know much about it. I've heard a few songs on various websites with Islamic songs, but dont know the names of them or what albums they come from. So I'm no help in that department.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Wed Apr 13 22:23:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>And if youre interested in new stuff, I dont know much about it.

nope. i'm actually going back in time. i've gleaned info from my folks abt their favorite bands. Sly & the family Stone, Blood, Sweat, and Tears, The Band, The Who, The Grateful Dead, The Rolling Stones, Creedence Clearwater Revival, etc. all very good bands.

I've heard a few songs on various websites with Islamic songs, but dont know the names of them or what albums they come from. So I'm no help in that department.

i'm really not into islam or islamic songs. again, cat's religious persuasion makes no difference to me as to his craftwork as a musician.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]