Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

The sex thread.
Posted: Thu Apr 14 00:06:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's been awhile since I've started a thread. This one's simple: How's your sex life?

I'm not looking for any specific answers to any specific questions, but for kicks, here are some examples:

How often do you have sex? Are you satisfied with this frequency? Favourite position? Do you have a regular partner, or do you bounce around periodically?

What's your favourite position? How long does it generally last? How many partners have you had recently/ever? Are you a giver or a reciever? What's the most embarrassing sex-story you can think up? Ever had a threesome? How do you generally manage to get laid?

there's only one question you really have to answer: Isn't CriminalSaint just dreamy?

iggy Posted: Thu Apr 14 00:52:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
How's your sex life?

a priest's sex life is more exciting than mine.
i think they get laid more often than me

>
>How often do you have sex?
everyday. the sad thing is that i wake up after foreplay... damn the alarm clock

Are you satisfied with this frequency?
what do you think?

Favourite position?
i am kinky

Do you have a regular partner, or do you bounce around periodically?

define partner. it depends on the how many movie clips i can download in a day

>
>What's your favourite position?
standing up with me behind while we're in front of the mirror.
superfreak!

How long does it generally last?
hours

How many partners have you had recently/ever?
been very dry for the past 330++ days

Are you a giver or a reciever?
it depends

What's the most embarrassing sex-story you can think up?
i fell off the bed

Ever had a threesome?
sure. there's a lot of those kinda reality style clips on the net

How do you generally manage to get laid?
i have a mating dance that involves me rubbing my head while i hop on one foot and play the banjo with the other hand and leg

>
>there's only one question you really have to answer: Isn't CriminalSaint just dreamy?

i think so... christophe did say he was really droolsome

Posted: Thu Apr 14 01:15:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I might as well post in my own thread, right?

My sex life isn't fantastic, but it's not dead. I'm not terribly active these days, but it's mostly because I'm busy with studies and whatnot. I'd rather be having more sex-time.

Generally I don't mind promiscuity. I have no problem with having a steady sex partner, and I have no problem with having several sex partners (though this is generally not the case with me. it's hard enough finding just one). I'm a hedonist in bed. I'm a big fan of getting oral (is that hedonism or just laziness?), I've never had a threesome, and I've only been offered once (but then, that might have been a joke. I'll never know).

I am totally dreamy.

Silentmind Posted: Thu Apr 14 01:49:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Its dead. About as dead as dead can be. Not that many of us here could compare to our good, and occasionally {read, most of the time} horny friend, Christophe.

Asswipe Posted: Thu Apr 14 01:56:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i'm an idiot and am chasing around this girl who i've been friends with for about four years now. for the last two weeks we've acted like a couple, talking every day, making plans to watch movies and grope each other and shit, but nothing more than a kiss on the cheek and fuckn' A, never been naked together. she slept over last weekend, and i foolishly made no move. =((((((((((((((((((((((((((

and i've got this obsessive attitude towards the girl. gah, i want to punch myself in the face. i think about her all the fucking time. always get mixed signals too. she'll come up and grab my crotch/ass and shit some days, or lick my ear, and other times she'll not even say good-bye if she's leaving a bar that we've been hanging out at. gah, i gotta move on. pisser is we've got plans to see jason mraz this weekend and plans to go to some school festival(hang out at a camp site all day with 1k other folks drinking 60 some odd kegs of beer) the following weekend. so she's pretty much stapled to my leg. and there's no escape.

gah, fuck. never even tried to kiss the girl. gah, i don't know what it is.

haven't had sex in about a month and that's gotta change. a girl who i was having some fun with, well, the last girl i hooked up with, she just IM'd me tonight talking about going for a walk in the graveyard, something we used to talk about. i guess i wouldn't mind hitting that up some, but i really can't even stand the sound of her voice... but she's in one of my classes and was looking real cute today. big brown eyes and a 5'2" body, nice little waist... gah.

gah... gah, gah, gah.

fav position is doggy style and i usually go for two rounds in a session. first one lasts like 15 min, of actual sex. 2nd can go for double that, easy, but i usually cram my shit up when i get bored to end it. ya know? and then we rinse and repeat in the morning. morning sex is my fav: waking up with a naked body pressed against yours, maybe she got up before ya and she's softly grinding her hips against ya when you're eyes open, and you're up and ready and she's on top of you in no time and... gah. i gotta get laid.

i can't have a "steady sex partner" whom i don't like as a person. i want to want to be with the person. and sex is just the cherry on top. but w/ out the ice cream of a cool chick, the cherry's just a cherry and i'm spitting pits out at the end of the night, wondering what the hell i was thinking and why this girl won't stop smiling, ya know? gimme some cream!

i'm drunk and instead of rambling this all out in a journal, senior 'saint here allowed me to ramble it all out to you folks. pity to those who read my rants. or a jolly amen. live it, love it, spank it.

peace.

Asswipe Posted: Thu Apr 14 01:57:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  damn, i just wrote a whole lot.

iggy Posted: Thu Apr 14 02:44:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hey man.
take it easy.

no offense, just go out for a drink binging session with her and get laid.

sometimes when we become too good friends, we stay in that area and we're pretty much fucked

libra Posted: Thu Apr 14 03:02:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm not giving details. It's a very new sex life(what! libra's not a little virgin anymore?!) but it's good.

libra Posted: Thu Apr 14 03:03:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh, and asswipe, good luck with the girl and everything

antartica Posted: Thu Apr 14 03:53:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I'm not giving details. It's a very new sex life(what! libra's not a little virgin anymore?!) but it's good.

DETAILS!!!! DETAILS!!!

:p

asswipe all da best bro... =)

Posted: Thu Apr 14 04:07:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>it's good.

Wonderful to hear, Libra! Congratulations and all :)

iggy Posted: Thu Apr 14 06:02:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hehhehhehhehhehheh

addi Posted: Thu Apr 14 07:33:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:

>gah... gah, gah, gah.

What thinking about sex does to a guy.

>morning sex is my fav: waking up with a naked body pressed against yours, maybe she got up before ya and she's softly grinding her hips against ya when you're eyes open, and you're up and ready and she's on top of you in no time and... gah. i gotta get laid.

Agreed...just make sure you're awake enough to know when it's a girl and when it's your dog.

> live it, love it, spank it.

Wasn't that Spock's line from Star Trek?

addi Posted: Thu Apr 14 07:39:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>I'm not giving details. It's a very new sex life(what! libra's not a little virgin anymore?!) but it's good.

I suppose an official welcome to the club is in order here.

Raises coffee mug to toast Libra... with a tear in my eye

DanSRose Posted: Thu Apr 14 10:05:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's a vacuum. And sadly, there's too much on my plate and in my head for me to care right now, so of course I do, which only depresses me further and gives me more bitching headaches.

andariel Posted: Thu Apr 14 12:14:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addi, cover your eyes.

My sex life is healthy, to say the least. I am going to college in a small town, living in the dorms. There is NOTHING to do other than drink, smoke, do drugs, and fuck.

Right now I have two partners, one for Friday-Sunday, one for Monday-Thursday. These two are the elite, they have been selected as the best performers, picked mostly for their oral skills, through a long process of trials. I discarded 12 before I got these two. (And yes, I do like them as people too; great personalities, wonderful conversation, good looking, nice cars, set jobs, little older etc.)

The BEST sex I've ever had has always been one-night stands, the type where you never even know the other's name.
The BEST oral sex I've ever gotten has always been from the girls I've dated, I tell you it's something to do with the home field advantage.

I've had three kinds of threesomes; two girls one guy, two guys one girl, three girls. I liked the first one the most, but it was GREAT to be the center of attention of two guys.

The position I get off on best is backwards cowgirl, but there are so many others that are just plain fun!

I can go for a long time, when I get wet I get really wet. On the flip side if I want to get it over with I can direct even the most inexperienced guys to the right spots, tighten muscles and get off EASY, while making it nice and tight (I'm tight anyway I'm told by both guys and girls) for him to get off easy as well.

One of my favorite things in all the world is morning sex. Talk about starting the day off right! If I wake up first and want some I wake him up with a blow job. Now that is fun.

My stats to date:
guys- 14 (one on ones only)
girls- 27 (one on ones only)

My health insurance requires STD testing once a year after the age of 16, just got tested in early/mid March and still am totally clean.

Most wild thing I've done in a while happed two (I think) weekends ago. I'm hosting a party at Cody's house (my fri-sat) and have all these girls over, 'cause I was craving pussy. Every girl there is gay or bi and really very drunk. Dancing in the livingroom. Someone takes off a shirt 'cause i's getting hot. Everyone, even the 10 or so guys who are watching in awe, follows suite so there are now 18 topless gay girls bump-and-grinding in the livingroom feeling each other up. Someone takes off pants because she can't get as low as she'd like to in her too tight jeans. Everyone follows suite. There are now 18 gay girls dancing in the livingroom in their underwear and 10 guys standing around grinning in boxers. Hands move more freely as the beer keeps coming and girls keep getting lower in their dancing. And the inevitable happens- one girl starts to go down on another. We've all paired off by now and so when the one couple move to the couch to better get at it we all seem to think, right at the same time, that would be something we'd all like and so it starts. The dancing gets a lot more erotic then, before the one getting eaten out can reach orgasm, ever girl there starts eating out or fingering every other girl. Mass chick orgy on the livingroom floor. The guys looked dumbstruck. Long story a little shorter, there was this great pussy-eating circle going on for a while, the guys just stood there like "oh my fucking god is this really going on?"

Embarrassing story: her dad walked in on us while I was deep in play with her. At first there was shock until he realized I was a chick then there was this thoughtful pause then confusion. His brows come together as he looks over the scene and he almost whispers "Are you GAY?" and she says matter of fact-ly "No Dad, I'm bi." "Well ok then, be safe." before shutting the door. Breakfast the next day was fun.

Fantasy: I still haven't been tied down, and that's something I'd really like to try.

Well now that you all know a little too much about me...

andariel Posted: Thu Apr 14 12:15:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  that was more text than I thought it would be :P

addi Posted: Thu Apr 14 12:32:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  andariel said:
>Addi, cover your eyes.

They are covered... mostly

FN Posted: Thu Apr 14 12:51:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Has been a while since actual penetration-related sex. Call me old-fashioned, but I won't go there unless I'm really serious about somebody. I wouldn't like catching an STD either.

With my last gf the amount depended on the time (vacation or not). During normal weeks we'd only see eachother on wednesdays and weekends, sometimes some other nights too, and well, we had sex at least once every time we were together. During the week our time together was rather limited though, since her parents were pretty strict and her dad was totally on to me.

During vacations we'd usually be together more or less 24/7 since she'd always sleep over at my houses, and we'd be "active" in some way from the time we woke up untill we fell asleep, taking breaks to get something to eat, or take a bath together, which somehow always resulted in some sort of sex as well. It totally fucked up our internal clocks as sometimes we'd fall asleep somewhere at noon and wake up during the evening to pull an all-nighter.

I know it might sound a bit obsessive, but the only time we didn't have sex was when it started to hurt for her atfer a too rough day, or during her period. I'd get blowjobs then though, so I wasn't complaining. We had our problems, but we sure had a great sexlife.

We were both quite happy with it it seems. Duration would vary on the mood (sex after a fight beats anything), and 2nd/3rd/... time I seem to be able to hold it in for pretty much as long as I want.

I'm always in the mood, but get peaks of horniness during the late evening/morning.

I love getting oral sex, love giving it too. Wouldn't be able to be together with a girl that wouldn't like it I think. In bed I consider myself a giver, because I know I will recieve afterwards.

Missionary for slow and passionate, doggy for the more agressive kind. There's more than 2 positions though, buy the kamasutra.

Mouse Posted: Thu Apr 14 13:59:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>It's been awhile since I've started a thread. This one's simple: How's your sex life?

Nonexistant. I think that covers the rest of the questions for the most part.

Criminal, either you and Chris are plotting together or you're secretly the same person. I'm convinced and I demand an answer.

Mesh Posted: Thu Apr 14 19:10:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  There are too many questions in this thread to answer. Im too lazy right now.

I have a woman that keeps me satisfied.

Posted: Thu Apr 14 21:34:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Criminal, either you and Chris are plotting together or you're secretly the same person. I'm convinced and I demand an answer.
I'm not sure we're the same person. For one, I'm a canuck. For two, I'm sleeping with your* mom.

*it doesn't matter.

libra Posted: Thu Apr 14 21:40:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>Mouse said:
>>Criminal, either you and Chris are plotting together or you're secretly the same person. I'm convinced and I demand an answer.
>I'm not sure we're the same person. For one, I'm a canuck. For two, I'm sleeping with your* mom.
>
>

your dog is so cute!

Mesh Posted: Thu Apr 14 21:48:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I see Crims sex life is limited to the human species.

Im just joshin ya, crim.

Mesh Posted: Thu Apr 14 21:49:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And it is a cute dog. What breed is it?

Mesh Posted: Thu Apr 14 21:50:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Our Libra is no longer a virgin. *tear* I knew this day would come....but it still seems so sudden.

Oh my, they grow up so fast, dont they?

Mesh Posted: Thu Apr 14 21:51:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>I see Crims sex life is NOT limited to the human species.
>

Christ, I cant even make fun correctly.

Posted: Thu Apr 14 22:08:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  he's a shih tzu! http://www.cucciolitrento.it/shih-tzu-9.jpg
9 yrs.

Bzoso Posted: Fri Apr 15 05:00:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>CriminalSaint said:
>>It's been awhile since I've started a thread. This one's simple: How's your sex life?
>
>Nonexistant. I think that covers the rest of the questions for the most part.

Phew, thats good, with your avatar being a bunch of kids at a playground and all, ha, just joshing, but seriously, statatory rape is bad.

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 15 05:10:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What the fuck, photobucket, what the fuck?

Me and mouse want our avatars back!

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 05:21:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My dog would eat all of your dogs without even blinking!

I miss her :o(

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 15 05:26:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What kind was she?

Whatever kind, yeah it would beat the crap out of my border collie. Hes a great dog and a real sweatheart, but I doubt hed do too well in a fight.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 05:31:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  French Bulldog.

Very sweet dog though, I would look so evil when I was lying in the couch petting here as she was lying next to me, barking at visitors who came too close.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 05:34:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Like this one

http://www.kateconnick.com/postcards/lulu0704.jpg

addi Posted: Fri Apr 15 07:15:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Little dogs are rats. Real men don't own little rat poochies
and they love Jesus too.

I've got a weimaraner, and he talks to me, and sometimes will spell me behind the wheel when i'm really tired of driving.

He got a DUI (dog under the influence) ticket last month driving.

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 15 07:19:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cute dog addison. Almost as cute as mine. ALMOST!

Ahhhhhhhh

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 15 07:20:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  8======>~

addi Posted: Fri Apr 15 07:24:13 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>8======>~

Aaaaagh! A vagisnake!! Make it go away!!

*must start actually working now..concentrate Addi

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 15 07:28:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My sex life would be complete if it included Gadget Hackwrench.

http://www.toon.eu.org/alex/heroes/images/gadget.jpg

Hubba hubba.

beetlebum Posted: Fri Apr 15 08:05:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Rescue Rangers rocked.

Mouse Posted: Fri Apr 15 11:46:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>Phew, thats good, with your avatar being a bunch of kids at a playground and all, ha, just joshing, but seriously, statatory rape is bad.

The pic is my sister and brother and I, back when we were good, cute little children. Where was Peter Pan when I needed him? :*(

I have some good-ish recent pics that I want to swap that one for once i get around to getting them off the camera.

And all this talk of pets is making me sad.

And somehow I'm still not doing my disappearing act properly.
*wanders off cursing*

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]