Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Tranport
Paulo Posted: Thu Apr 14 07:30:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Intro:

I never much like introductions, so a quick hello to all.

What kind of car do you currently drive and what car would you absolutley love to drive?

I'm currently Driving a Vauxhall (Or in other countries Opel) Corsa, a little 1 litre engine that embaresses me on the off but I can eventually get to about 100 miles per hour.

I'd love to own the Chrysler PT Cruiser I've never driven one but it looks fantastic.

iggy Posted: Thu Apr 14 07:52:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i drive a 2002 1.6l new beetle.
color is gun metal silver.
which is why they call me bug boy.

my dream car would be the 56 jaguar sportster seen in Cruel Intentions.

yup

breeze Posted: Thu Apr 14 08:22:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Never had a car, never drove it either =P Always lived in big cities, so never really had a need for one, plus parking is such a pain here.

But if I'd be getting one anytime soon, I'd buy BMW Z4.

addi Posted: Thu Apr 14 08:31:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nice to see you around again. Paulo.

I liked the looks of the PT Cruisers when they first came out, but I see so many around here now that I'm sick of them. Consumer Reports doesn't give them great marks for relability, and unless you get a souped up version, the standard engine is underpowered and lacking (at least it was that way in the earlier models).

If i had lots of money i'd like to own a 2005 Mercedes SLR McLaren (top speed 207 mph, 0-60 in under 3.8 seconds), but i would have a difficult time justifying the cost.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Apr 14 09:22:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love my 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser.
It's cranberry/purple with wood grain panels on the sides and back.
It's a Touring edition so it has beefed up suspension and it's got enough power for me to merge safely on the interstates and pretty good passing power.
There are other cars I would rather have, but for the cost, a PT Cruiser is the way to go for me.

Posted: Thu Apr 14 10:28:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  1999 Dodge Intrepid. Leather interior, 12" subs, recovered stolen car.

libra Posted: Thu Apr 14 10:36:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  2004 Silver Honda Civic
Jenny (cause she's got a big butt-JLo and all) is a good little car, but i wouldn't mind a nice Mercedes.
Although the practical car I'd want instead would definitely be a Hybrid Civic.

novemberrain Posted: Thu Apr 14 10:40:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I drive a 2004 honda civic.

But the car I wish I could own is the Jaguar XK8 convertible. Pacific or Midnight exterior, charcoal interior.

novemberrain Posted: Thu Apr 14 10:41:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>2004 Silver Honda Civic

Hehe. mine's grey. Although it is listed in the manual as 'magnesium.'

andariel Posted: Thu Apr 14 12:30:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have:
1982 Saab 900 (is yet unnamed)
1967 el Camino (Sarah, it's the biggest bitch I know)
1992 (I think) geo prism (Hilda, but I call it "POS")
2001 Yamaha Virago (250) (Cassandra, it's the biggest drama queen)

I want:
model t ford
t bird
1950 ford coupe (i dunno why)
Saab 93
mini (old one)

FN Posted: Thu Apr 14 12:56:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have some cars on my name, but the one I used to drive (long story) was a black Mercedes 123 with white leather interior, an oldtimer but completely renewed. A true beauty and totally cool haha, seriously. Good music installation, and the colours made it look like some sort of maffia car.

Mouse Posted: Thu Apr 14 12:56:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I currently drive, but do not own, a red '93(I think) Taurus. The back doors barely open, the trunk pops open on the road every now and again, the seats are uncomfortable to the degree that I get shooting pains when I drive any great distance, it's unresponsive, and the tape deck doesn't work. But it runs so I love it. ;)
My ideal car would be a Toyota Prius, 50 miles to the gallon, oh yeah.
Mouse

sweet p Posted: Thu Apr 14 13:40:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chan said:
>i drive a 2002 1.6l new beetle.
>color is gun metal silver.
>which is why they call me bug boy.
>
>my dream car would be the 56 jaguar sportster seen in Cruel Intentions.
>
>yup

Eek!
XK SS!
Yes.
Yesyes.

Also, I wouldn't mind a Ferrari. While any kind would do, I quite like the 250 GTO.

I ride bikes. [!]
And the damn subway to get downtown.

PS. I don't like the PT Cruiser : (
Though you CAN take it for some nice rides - it's just funny looking, I think.

beetlebum Posted: Thu Apr 14 13:46:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I had a car in the States (a beautiful Nissan Altima), but my mum just sold it, leaving me traumatized. Grin.

In England I ride a sweet bike (finally!), walk, take the bus, or if it is late and I'm in killer heels, a cab. Um, yeah. How not glamourous is that? Very.

beetlebum Posted: Thu Apr 14 13:47:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And one more thing:
Paulo, it's good to see you back.

libra Posted: Thu Apr 14 14:03:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>2004 Silver Honda Civic
>Jenny (cause she's got a big butt-JLo and all) is a good little car, but i wouldn't mind a nice Mercedes.
>Although the practical car I'd want instead would definitely be a Hybrid Civic.

oh, i also really want a little blue or red VW karmann ghia. Cause they are so so cute and have faces and such personality!!

jennemmer Posted: Thu Apr 14 14:35:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I currently own and drive a little navy blue two door '96 Toyota Tercel. I bought it when it was only 3 years old for relatively cheap as it had been a delivery vehicle and had 120000km on it after 3 years. It has been the best little car ever and has given me almost no grief in 6 years owning it. It's front wheel drive, too, which really makes a difference living in a city that will go about normal business after a 2 foot snow fall. I've never even been seriously stuck.

Posted: Thu Apr 14 17:33:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I am currently driving Your Mom.

beetlebum Posted: Thu Apr 14 17:44:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>I am currently driving Your Mom.

You would.

FN Posted: Thu Apr 14 18:15:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think she's a bit out of your league.

Posted: Thu Apr 14 18:37:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  :(

Silentmind Posted: Thu Apr 14 19:23:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I drive, but don't own a mini-van. Chrysler Voyager 2000. I pile my friends into it. Sometimes I feel like a soccer mom. =P {the mom part requires a sex change too, so thats a little hard}

Mesh Posted: Thu Apr 14 21:45:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I found a picture. Mine is that type exactly, only black with tinted windows. And no ugly pink writing on the side.

http://wawawoum.imagesgm2.free.fr/images/usa/chevy/1998_cavalier_rs_coupe_3.jpg

kurohyou Posted: Fri Apr 15 01:04:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I own 3 Cars.

1996 Honda Accord...Sea Green/Blue Color. Hideous color but that car is a trooper. 130000+ miles and still running great. Love hondas.

1996 Nissan Pathfinder...Black, decent car...Kid Transport.

1989 Chrysler Conquest...Blackish Changes color in the direct Sunlight. Currently doesn't run because about 5 years ago I blew a hole in the engine block the size of my head. Still struggling to consider whether to put it back together or sell it off. Have all the parts, lacking in time. Great little care and unique, not many of them around. I like that. Oh and its turbo charged and fast...

Previous Cars

1990 Jeep Cherokee

1996 Mitishibushi Eclispe (Favorite, was Killed by a drunk driver while I was sitting at a stop light

1990 Toyota Celica

1989 Ford F150

1996 Ford Mustang GT (Fast fucker, have to respect a car with a V8 because if you don't watch it, that thing will kill you...almost found out that hard way.)

1971 Ford LTD (PowerBlue, worst car ever)

I think that's it...

Dream Cars:

Honda Civic Hybrid...Actually almost bought one the other day but thought it was too impulsive.

Honda CBR Motorcycle or a Katana...

And for a 4x4 I would take a Hummer, a full sized one, not an H2 or and H2-1/2 or whatever they call them now.

For what its worth...

Bzoso Posted: Fri Apr 15 01:31:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I drive a 1999 BMW 325i, i belong to a BMW family, its all we will ever drive, because they are the best cars in the fucking world.

You fucking sick shits and your PT cruisers, they are the ugliest buckets of turtle shit to ever set wheel upon the road.

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 15 02:00:35 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I used to own a moped. And a motorrad.

misszero Posted: Fri Apr 15 02:23:36 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mopeds are like fat chicks, mesh...fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to catch you.

don't drive, don't own a car, don't want to own a car, am able to get everywhere i need to go without one.

misszero Posted: Fri Apr 15 02:26:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't have no sports car
And I don't even care to have one
I can walk anytime around the block

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 15 02:29:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  everyone had one where i lived. Great for the small, heavily trafficed city streets and tight, twisting backstreets and alleyways.

Mark Posted: Fri Apr 15 04:01:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I usually drive (not own) a 1996 red honda accord or a 1995 opel astra (dunno the more international name of the latter).

I would like to own a black Corvette C3 1970, although I would also settle for a Prius (like some said before me) I think they are quite cool.

sweet p Posted: Fri Apr 15 04:26:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>I don't have no sports car
>And I don't even care to have one
>I can walk anytime around the block

Word.

:)

addi Posted: Fri Apr 15 06:58:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>mopeds are like fat chicks, mesh...fun to ride, but you don't want your friends to catch you.

: )

*I don't want my friends to catch me riding any chick, fat or skinny.

3 cars at this time. The only fun one to drive is the Mercedes C230 sports coupe Kompressor...6 speed and it moves......unlike me : (

american cars suck-diddley-uck

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Apr 15 07:07:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Bzoso said:
>You fucking sick shits and your PT cruisers, they are the ugliest buckets of turtle shit to ever set wheel upon the road.
>
Fuck you man, I love my PT Cruiser.
Now you must prepare yourself to die for your insolence !
You will experience a visit from my associate, Mr. Guido Sanchez O'malley, and he will kill you many times!

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Apr 15 09:11:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Guido Sanchez O'malley - feared throughout the world, also known as the Asian Assassin.

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 15 09:18:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  With his brother, Carlos O'Kelly, they are unstoppable!

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 09:18:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I don't know how many of you have a Mercedes S Class, if you don't have one you should get one, because it's all you could want from a car as far as I'm concerned. It just floats over the road, great handling and accelerates like a bull kicked in the nuts.

Posted: Fri Apr 15 12:10:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yes... but how's the back seat room? this is my top priority.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 12:27:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just great, ofcourse.

My car was practicly a bed in the back.

beetlebum Posted: Fri Apr 15 12:59:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>yes... but how's the back seat room? this is my top priority.

tsk tsk (to both of you). *shakes head* grin.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 13:04:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I didn't do anything this time!

*sobs*

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]