Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

What to do, what to do
FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 06:57:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://sensation.id-t.com/sensation2005/trailer/white.html

I'm going to Sensation White on saturday, first time it's in Belgium, used to be in the Amsterdam Arena in Holland. It's a bit like I Love Techno, but instead of techno it's more about trance music.

Anyway, the dresscode is completely white, yet I was thinking that there must be something I and my group of friend (10-15 people) can do to stand out a bit, like something with our hair or whatever. Any ideas?

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 15 07:01:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Paint the guys in lightning blue and the girls in electric pink. Full body paints. From head to toe.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 07:06:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmm yeah that might work, painting our faces or whatever.

Problem is though that you sweat like a pig if you dance all night and it can be quite messy if you have too much paint or whatever on your face, I've been there.

beetlebum Posted: Fri Apr 15 08:47:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What about spraying hair instead? You can get stuff that'll wash out.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 08:49:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, we're already doing that, just like 90% of the people there probably.

I'm having a hard time finding white pants, and you don't get in without one. I have a beige jeans but it's specified on the site that you can't come in with that, I've searched all over town to find a white pair, but to no avail. I'm getting desperate.

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 15 08:51:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  go to a karate store.

beetlebum Posted: Fri Apr 15 09:09:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you're really super desperate, you can find medical scrubs (white) fairly cheaply.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 09:13:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The thing is, I could probably find one but for like 50->100, and I'm not paying that for something I'll wear once.

I'm going to take the train to another city in a few hours to check out the H&M/C&A stores, I hear that's the place to go if you're looking for some cheap crap.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 12:10:00 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I found one.

29.90 right out of my pocket. Good thing I got the ticket 22 cheaper than normal, but still.

libra Posted: Fri Apr 15 13:36:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Have fun christophe. Hmph, i haven't been dancing in so long.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 14:57:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The relationship is getting to be a routine huh.

I say dump the canook and come to Sensation with me.

libra Posted: Fri Apr 15 20:57:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>The relationship is getting to be a routine huh.

shush!
it actually isn't, and he would go dancing with me...but i don't want him to sometimes, i like going with just the girls.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 21:08:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah, but he doesn't let you go out on your own anymore? Or if he does let you, do you have to hear about it?

Been there, and it's one of the reasons why I'm so reluctant to start with somebody new again.

Posted: Fri Apr 15 22:21:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you can come dancing with me anytime, Libra.

we'll go doggy dancing! grab your ankles!

^^

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 15 23:05:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You can put something in your pants that makes it look like you have erections. Thats sure to draw attention.

libra Posted: Sat Apr 16 03:14:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Ah, but he doesn't let you go out on your own anymore? Or if he does let you, do you have to hear about it?
>

that's not happening either you silly person. he wants me to go out dancing, he wants to go with me, and he wants me to have fun.

FN Posted: Sun Apr 17 06:26:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It was totally awesome.

And I scored haha. Goddamn and she was fucking hot too. One of my more memorable victories.

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 17 06:59:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Good deal with the scoring.

What did you guys end up doing to stand out? You used my erection suggestion didnt you.....

FN Posted: Sun Apr 17 07:48:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha no we just sprayed our hair white, didn't really stand out, but I've been filmed a few times so chances are I'm going to be on the dvd :o)

They showed it on the news as well. I saw one of the girls I had been dancing with like 5 minutes earlier on tv. Good thing they didn't show me there, my grandmother would get a heartattack.

I had a great time, really.

I'm not on the pictures they took though :o(

FN Posted: Sun Apr 17 10:23:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmm. I just got a message from that girl if I want to talk some more with her and stuff.

What to do what to do

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 17 10:23:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The answer is clearly yes.

FN Posted: Sun Apr 17 10:51:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not really, I wasn't intending on actually going any further with her. Her boyfriend was there too but he was off with a different group haha.

I'm such a bastard sometimes.

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 17 11:02:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, one night stands are always good too.

Mouse Posted: Sun Apr 17 13:12:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I performed a spell for you this weekend, Chris. You still owe me that peice of your soul. ;)
You can worry about the portion of your empire later.

Glad you had a good time, was it as fun as you hoped?

FN Posted: Sun Apr 17 14:09:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It was better :o)

Truly amazing atmosphere, only found that before on I Love Techno.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]