Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

The Bed
Paulo Posted: Fri Apr 15 08:00:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm one of the unfortunate people who at the age of 21 (22 next Wednesday!) who still lives with the parents, thus I have the small "box" room which can only fit a single bed.

It was more than enough when I was single now I have a girlfriend, I find that the weekends are a painful experience as I have to share a single bed with another person and we're not the smallest people in the phone book.

Anyway just wanted to share that with the world as I had a spare seven minutes.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 15 08:04:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  At my dad's place I had a really big bed, at my mom's place it's just a single bed as well.

Granted, the big one is a bit more comfortable when you're with your gf, but the single one, mine at least, has it's charms too. Then again, I don't date big women.

girl Posted: Fri Apr 15 09:00:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i have a big bed. loves it.

DaggerEyes Posted: Fri Apr 15 11:49:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My bed hates me and tries to kill me while I'm sleeping. Seriously, the floor is kinder.

Mouse Posted: Fri Apr 15 11:53:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  My bed is a steel framed trundle twin. It's okay, but the beds or couch I sleep on at my stepmom's ruin my back.
I have a terrible time getting to sleep no matter where I am.

Mouse

jennemmer Posted: Fri Apr 15 12:13:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I also am stuck living at home with a single bed. It really does suck. Also, to make matters worse my boyfriend and I are both dangerous people to sleep with. Even in a king size bed it is common to be woken up in the middle of the night by getting accidentally smacked in the face by someones arm when they roll over. Blanket stealing is also inevitable....
.... ah the things one does for love....

libra Posted: Fri Apr 15 13:33:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, I have a twin sized bed at home. My boyfriend has a queen at his apartment, but I've never spent the night there(awkwardness with my parents and all).
He's 6'5" so he couldn't even sleep in my bed on his own if he tried let alone with me in it too. At times when my parents were out of town and i had him stay over at my house, he's had to sleep in a different bed.
The plan will be different next year. When I move out i'm getting a bigger bed and we'll both have our own apartments.

Jennemmer, i hear you about the blanket stealing thing. And trying to get blankets back from a sleepy huge and strong guy is difficult.

Kira Posted: Fri Apr 15 17:02:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I still sleep in the twin bed my father built for me when I was little. It's almost too small for me but it stands up and the mattress is nice so I've no complaints.

breeze Posted: Fri Apr 15 19:04:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have twin bed and I have no complaints about it, other than it makes those annoying squeaking sounds sometimes... which is not a problem unless it's your brother/parent in the next room and you told them that you're just watching a movie.

Silentmind Posted: Fri Apr 15 19:22:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm over 6 feet, and I have a twin bed. Far to small and my feet get cold every fucking night.

Mark Posted: Sat Apr 16 14:01:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Although my gf and I never spend the night together, I would probably lay 2 mattresses on the floor. Not only to give us more space, but also because my bed cracks. The latter is so annoying… I cannot even take a deep breath without making a noise.

innocenceNonus Posted: Sun Apr 17 03:13:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I sleep in a tree in the middle of a forest in the blue ridge mountains. Whenever I have a boyfriend over, we just sleep on the ground.

addi Posted: Sun Apr 17 09:19:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:
>Not only to give us more space, but also because my bed cracks. The latter is so annoying… I cannot even take a deep breath without making a noise.

I feel for you, Wolffie. Nothing puts a damper on one's sex life like bed cracks. One minute you're having a fantasy of your favorite plinker, and the next thing you know you've fallen into a deep bed crack. Talk about ruining the moment!

: )

If you suffer from the heartbreak of a squeeky bed I suggest you try tightening the bolts of the bed frame, and maybe throwing on some oil in the noisey places. If it still squeeks then just try to be creative when a roomate or family member asks you about the noise:
"I think my bed is sitting right on top of a major fault line. Did you feel the tremors of that earthquake? It musta been at least at 7.2!"

Any suspicions they have of you performing solo sex will quickly dissapear.

ifihadahif Posted: Sun Apr 17 09:30:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  breeze said:
>I have twin bed and I have no complaints about it, other than it makes those annoying squeaking sounds sometimes... which is not a problem unless it's your brother/parent in the next room and you told them that you're just watching a movie.
>
But you weren't really watching a movie were you ?

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 17 09:38:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I sleep on the floor whenever possible(meaning, if there isnt a woman sleeping over who prefers the bed)

My bed is nice and all, but the floor is better.

Mark Posted: Sun Apr 17 16:18:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Wolffie said:
>>Not only to give us more space, but also because my bed cracks. The latter is so annoying… I cannot even take a deep breath without making a noise.
>
>I feel for you, Wolffie. Nothing puts a damper on one's sex life like bed cracks. One minute you're having a fantasy of your favorite plinker, and the next thing you know you've fallen into a deep bed crack. Talk about ruining the moment!
>
>: )

lol... yeah, guess my choice of words wasn't that great :p

Mouse Posted: Sun Apr 17 17:10:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>My bed is nice and all, but the floor is better.

Indeed. Who needs a chiropractor? Just sleep on the floor, that'll straighten your spine out.

addi Posted: Sun Apr 17 18:14:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wolffie said:

>lol... yeah, guess my choice of words wasn't that great :p

: )
You're a good sport Wolffie!

(I knew what you meant)

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]