Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

i'm not jealous really i'm not
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Apr 18 13:01:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  okay there is this guy at school that is driving me CRAZY! he's hanging off this girl which he exclaims isn't his girlfriend. and the girl says she's not really wanting a boyfriend. but i like the guy more then i should. and i'm just plain jealous at all of my other classmates that have boy or girlfriends. i'm trying really hard not to care but it bugs the hell out of me to no friggin end

FN Posted: Mon Apr 18 13:43:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Flash your breasts at him and tell him that he's the man that stands out from the crowd of boys, calling the attention of your insatiable sexual appetite.

beetlebum Posted: Mon Apr 18 14:13:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Flash your breasts at him and tell him that he's the man that stands out from the crowd of boys, calling the attention of your insatiable sexual appetite.

LOL. Sweet.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Apr 18 14:33:53 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Flash your breasts at him and tell him that he's the man that stands out from the crowd of boys, calling the attention of your insatiable sexual appetite.

it doesn't matter. i'd try it if i thought it would get me anywhere. but it won't

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Apr 18 14:54:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Christophe said:
>>Flash your breasts at him and tell him that he's the man that stands out from the crowd of boys, calling the attention of your insatiable sexual appetite.
>
>it doesn't matter. i'd try it if i thought it would get me anywhere. but it won't
>
Do you own a tight tee shirt that says "I SWALLOW" across the front ?

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Apr 18 14:57:27 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Do you own a tight tee shirt that says "I SWALLOW" across the front ?

no i don't he isn't interested in anybody but her. his head so far up his skirt his in her womb

FN Posted: Mon Apr 18 15:01:51 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Do you own a tight tee shirt that says "I SWALLOW" across the front ?

It would sure get me going.

Posted: Mon Apr 18 15:43:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  wear old spice.

Mouse Posted: Mon Apr 18 18:30:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Give up darling, not worth the stress. Would you want him to fixate on you?
Cheer up and tease him, there's not much more fun than watching him turn pink.
*hugs*
Mouse

Aw, Christophe, you look so rumpled. I'm amused.

FN Posted: Mon Apr 18 18:37:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  rumpled?

I'm looking better again at the moment lol, I was at one of the lower points in my life (in a hygenic and pampered sort of way) when the picture was taken.

FN Posted: Mon Apr 18 18:39:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Btw, cherry, I told you that there's a club in Belgium that's called The Cherry Moon, right?

Here's a sample of the kind of music they play (just happened to stumble on the sample while searching for a few new tracks, it's not on my site so I don't know how long it'll be online)

http://mixp.jointfillah.com/unknown_track.wma

Mouse Posted: Mon Apr 18 18:58:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>rumpled?
Yes, rumpled. I think it's cute.

FN Posted: Mon Apr 18 19:02:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hmm. I don't know what rumpled is but it doesn't sound good.

Mouse Posted: Mon Apr 18 19:14:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Hmm. I don't know what rumpled is but it doesn't sound good.
lol. It's sort of like disheveled, or messy.

Kira Posted: Mon Apr 18 20:07:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wonder if using the word 'rumpled' to describe a person comes from 'rumpled sheets' in the morning, because newly-woken people so frequently look disheveled and mopey.

beetlebum Posted: Mon Apr 18 22:11:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like rumpled. I don't know what girl doesn't.

sweet p Posted: Tue Apr 19 00:38:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:
>I like rumpled. I don't know what girl doesn't.

mmhm.

iggy Posted: Tue Apr 19 06:08:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what?
girls love messy and rumpled?

shit... i shouldn't have showered and shaved...

addi Posted: Tue Apr 19 09:04:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chan said:
>what?
>girls love messy and rumpled?

>shit... i shouldn't have showered and shaved...

lol
What the plinkers fail to mention chan is that the messy and rumpled look actually takes a lot of work to pull off.
They don't want the rumpled, unshaven, smelly homeless, I haven't got a clue how to dress look.
They want the rumpled look that a guy actually has to go to great lengths to achieve.

Hair: Washed and clean and smelling nice. Keep running your hands through it till you achieve the perfect wind blown mussed up look (20 minutes)

Face: Use a beard trimmer. Can't be clean shaven, but also can't look like you've totally avoided a shaver either. Whiskers should be long enough for a slight shadow, but short enough to not tickle. No neck whiskers allowed.(15 minutes)

Body: Daily shower a must (with deoderant). No stinky guy will qualify. Fresh sweat is acceptable. Day old sweat isn't. Brush teeth, floss and gargle.(25 minutes)

Clothesez: The tricky part. Can't look like you put any thought into it...must pull off the illusion that you grabbed whatever was closest to you on the floor. Anything that's color coordinated, or ironed is a no no. Do not tuck in your shirt, or have at least half of it hanging out, like you couldn't be bothered to finish the job. Make sure the tops of your (clean) boxers show somewhere. No heavy down parka is acceptable, even if it's colder than a witch's tit outside. Rumbled guys can't be bothered with frostbite. A semi-wrinkled cotton shirt unbuttoned, with a faded t-shirt underneath, and very faded loose fitting jeans (not baggy)are classics for the rumpled look this Spring. No boots for footwear (only cowboys and gay guys wear those). Kicks, sneakers, tennis shoes, whatever the regional name, are acceptable. (30 minutes)

Lastly, and most importantly, dress your attitude. Cool rumpled guys are always easy going, laid back, quick to laugh and slow to stress out. They walk with a pace that shouts "I know where I'm going, but i'm in no damn hurry to get there." They talk with their eyes, and never dominate a conversation. Their body language sends out vibes of humble arrogance to the plinkers around....the "yes, I'm a sensitive listener and great in bed kinda guy, but you'll never find out, chickie poo" kinda attitude. It drives girls wild: The unattainable, caring, asshole, type...(mental preparedness: 10 minutes)

So if you want to achieve a rumpled look before you hit the town, please allow plenty of time beforehand to pull it off

beetlebum Posted: Tue Apr 19 09:51:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>Lastly, and most importantly, dress your attitude. Cool rumpled guys are always easy going, laid back, quick to laugh and slow to stress out. They walk with a pace that shouts "I know where I'm going, but i'm in no damn hurry to get there." They talk with their eyes, and never dominate a conversation. Their body language sends out vibes of humble arrogance to the plinkers around....the "yes, I'm a sensitive listener and great in bed kinda guy, but you'll never find out, chickie poo" kinda attitude. It drives girls wild: The unattainable, caring, asshole, type...(mental preparedness: 10 minutes)
>
Grin. So true. Except a rumpled guy would *never* use the phrase "chickie poo."

addi Posted: Tue Apr 19 10:25:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  beetlebum said:

>Grin. So true. Except a rumpled guy would *never* use the phrase "chickie poo."

He thinks it, silly, he doesn't say it.

how 'bout "bit of skirt"?
Does that work?

: )

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]