Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

cement surfing
antartica Posted: Thu Apr 21 13:04:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sooooo!
hows many of you live in a house? coz the answers there are like too many of us wouldn't die

for me i could if i manage to land head first... heh

jennemmer Posted: Thu Apr 21 13:10:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm living in my dad's basement for another week yet, so jumping isn't even an option. After that I'm moving to a second story apartment. I might break something if I jumped but I wouldn't die.

FN Posted: Thu Apr 21 13:12:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've always lived in houses, except for a short period when my parents divorced, then I lived in a sort of apartment.

Mark Posted: Thu Apr 21 14:11:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Living in the attic of our house, my way down is about 8 meters long. I might die if I fall the wrong way (like head first), but I would probably break something.

breeze Posted: Thu Apr 21 14:18:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I always lived either in houses or on first or second floors of apartment buildings, so I'd never be able to break anything, but then again jumping wouldn't be an option anyways. All of the houses I lived in were in the big cities, so they'd always have those metal bars on the windows to prevent theifs from coming in. *sigh* oh well, if not nice view or escape from fire, at least I got a backyard..sort of

libra Posted: Thu Apr 21 14:29:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've always lived in houses...and they've all been 1 story.

DaggerEyes Posted: Thu Apr 21 15:52:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've broken into my house through my bedroom window before, so no, no risk of injury there. In my other house I probably couldn't actually get out of a window, the upstairs ones are pretty small, but if I could I'd probably get hurt but not die.

addi Posted: Thu Apr 21 16:35:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If people can dround in a teaspoon of water, then people can die jumping out of a one story house

if you're clutzy...and trip on the widowsill and land on your head or something

Kira Posted: Thu Apr 21 16:57:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's five feet from my window ledge to the grass. I jump out of the window regularly and have only died twice, once during Hurricane Fran and once in the summer of '69.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Apr 21 21:02:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I live in a house and it has windows and doors and big tv.

Silentmind Posted: Thu Apr 21 23:08:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I live on the main floor of our house, so if I jumped, I wouldn't die. Or I'd have to try /real/ hard to do so. Such as put knives below my window.

Mesh Posted: Fri Apr 22 00:18:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I live in an house.

CorDrine Posted: Fri Apr 22 03:41:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Flat, 9th storey high. Sure to die :)

sweet p Posted: Fri Apr 22 04:52:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've jumped out of my window before.
I didn't die.

Paulo Posted: Fri Apr 22 05:01:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I live in a terraced house. I'm not sure how prevelant they are in the rest of the world but in Wales during the coal boom (the only reason people lived here) they had to cram hundreds of thousands of people into a valley no more than a two miles wide and eight miles long. Thus was born a series of relatively compact houses all attatched to each other.

The Rhondda valley is essentially one road (the main road if you will) where various villages are attatched. Unlike in other parts of the world where villages and towns are spread out you can often find two houses in the same street being in different towns. And often a new street will begin without so much as a gap between streets.

red Posted: Sun Apr 24 16:45:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I live in a house.

Can I ask another question?
Do you have dreams of falling?

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]