Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Hot-Diggety-Dog
addi Posted: Fri Apr 22 11:33:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Reflections of hot dogs and you...cuz it's Friday

Chan: Wouldn’t eat one. He’d try to get it to pose without a bun, and film it at sunset rolling on the beach.

Ant: Would try to have a pleasant conversation with it. When it didn’t respond he’d get pissed, grind it up, and add it to his whiskey.

Mesh: Would succeed in having a pleasant conversation with it, in the middle of a very busy shopping mall.

Hif: Would use nail polish to write a naughty message on it and then mail it in an unmarked envelope to Sweet P.

Chris: Would stuff it down the front of his pants and then go out clubbing, hoping the bulge would help him score with the chicks.

Beetlebum: Would measure it precisely before she swallowed it.

Sweet P: Would suspect that it was thinking lewd thoughts about her and throw it under a speeding subway train.

Libra: Would tell her Canadian boyfriend that it reminds her of something, and ask if she could keep it as a pet.

Misszero: Would eat it and then write Dylanesque lyrics about it:

"Mama take this wiener away of me,
I can't eat it any more,
I’m getting full, too full to see,
Feel like puking on the bathroom floor

Puke, Puke, Puking on the bathroom floor…"

Kuro: Would put it back in the package with the other hot dogs so it wouldn’t feel so alone.

Asswipe: Would throw it out the window and hit some unsuspecting by-passer in the head, then get drunk, and regret not having sex with it first, and finally write a really good poem about the whole experience.

Paulo: Would find the package numbers on the label and call the manufacturer to find out how old the wiener was before he ever agreed to get into a car with it.

Mat_j: Would put in the inside pocket of his Harris Tweed jacket, go down to the neighborhood pub, get really pissed, and then wonder why it doesn’t stay lit when he tries to smoke it.

Breeze: Would put it on her tongue, suddenly realize it had pork in it, run to the bathroom and gargle with mouthwash, and head out as fast as she could to smoke apple hookah and get the taste out of her mouth…then find a way to blame Addi for it ever happening.

Nikki: Would eat it, but not via her mouth.

Cherry Moon: Would cut it up into teenie tiny little pieces, bring it down to a nearby babbling brook, and leave it for the Faeries to snack on when they got the munchies.

DaggerEyes: Would put in on her bed and take a tasteful picture of its backside.

Jenn: Would bring it into the lab, smash it, and then analyze it under a microscope, hoping to find the elusive hot dog atom.

Ed: Would decide he didn’t like the name hot dog, and start referring to it as Beverly.

Bzoso: Would smear Vaseline on it, put it on ebay for sale and say Ann Coulter was intimate with it.

Crim: Would write a 12 page essay on the metaphysical properties of Hot Doginess, and put it on his website.

Zacq: Has a hot dog and penguin party, but at some point during the festivities the penguins eat all the hot dogs, then wonder off, leaving him all alone at his hot dog/penguin bash, which makes him feel silly.

Mouse: Alternates between wanting to eat it and wanting to be friends with it. Ultimately decides to eat half of it and be friends with the remaining half, hoping that she ate the right half.

Wolffie: Separates the hot dog from the rest in the package and tells it it must break away from the others the live as an individual wiener. He places it gently outside in hopes it will roll off and have hot dog adventures, but it is immediately eaten by a hungry vulture.

Andariel: Entices the hot dog to come on a mountain picnic with her, never showing it the picnic basket packed with charcoal, buns, ketchup, and relish.

Dan632: Draws a sad face on it, ties it to a rock with string and slowly lowers it into a lake laughing, as little kids witnessing it run away screaming.

Addi: Duct tapes it to the front of his computer screen and spends an hour of work time writing clever things about hot dogs and gters, clueless to the fact that he’ll piss off half of them, and the other half won’t understand any of it.

Just joking friends..no need for anyone to take it personally. We must be able to laugh at ourselves : )

I'm sure i didn't include some...sorry in advance.

antartica Posted: Fri Apr 22 13:08:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  woohoo!!!
forgot what day it was. thanks for the reminder bro =)

and TGIF!!! else we'd never have this brilliant write up :)

libra Posted: Fri Apr 22 14:44:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yay addi!!

That was great, I love it when you write stuff like that about us.

FN Posted: Fri Apr 22 14:49:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This boxer isn't big enough for 2 of these.

sweet p Posted: Fri Apr 22 15:15:19 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha!
Today I ate street meat for the first time in over a year.

It was good for the first two bites.

Posted: Fri Apr 22 15:25:52 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  :D

Metaphysics are bullshit, but street meat is the stuff that dreams are made of.

breeze Posted: Fri Apr 22 16:01:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lol, i ate pork hot dog before =P I just didn't know it was pork... i just thought it tasted "funny"

thanks, addi, it was a nice end to this work week =) Yay, it's weekend again!

Mark Posted: Fri Apr 22 16:10:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi you rock! and yes I did get it ;)

thnx for making my friday more fun :D

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Apr 22 18:42:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I didn't know faeries ate pork. But I'm sure some do

Mesh Posted: Sat Apr 23 03:22:39 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha. Good stuff addison, as always.

jennemmer Posted: Sat Apr 23 12:54:44 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Brilliant as usual ;)

novemberrain Posted: Sat Apr 23 18:15:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think the last time mine was:

novrain: eats them with or without buns

can't recall exactly though. and I'm too lazy to search for it

red Posted: Sun Apr 24 16:38:03 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hehe.
I'm curious, what does a hot dog taste like?

kurohyou Posted: Mon Apr 25 19:30:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Kuro: Would put it back in the package with the other hot dogs so it wouldn’t feel so alone.
>

Hahaha...are you inferring that I'm a vegitarian? or just sensitive to the plight of lonely hot dogs...

Taken out of context that sounds wrong...even in context that sounds wrong...

Okay done...

This was funny on Friday and a great way to end the work day on Monday.

For what its worth...

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Apr 25 19:33:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  red said:
>hehe.
>I'm curious, what does a hot dog taste like?
>
Depends what you smother it with.

addi Posted: Mon Apr 25 19:57:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  kurohyou said:

>Hahaha...are you inferring that I'm a vegitarian? or just sensitive to the plight of lonely hot dogs...

lol!
The latter. I think somewhere deep down you have a soft spot in your heart for lonely hot dogs
: )

*I'm laughing. i know i shouldn't at my own jokes. It's impolite : (

FN Posted: Tue Apr 26 12:14:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And Crim, are you any good at warcraft 3?

mat_j Posted: Wed Apr 27 18:16:15 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mat_j: Would put in the inside pocket of his Harris Tweed jacket, go down to the neighborhood pub, get really pissed, and then wonder why it doesn’t stay lit when he tries to smoke it.

Hmmm maybe not in harris tweed, but a black overcoat or badly miss matched suit

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]