Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

sex with a friend?
Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Apr 28 07:46:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  remember the guy i was talking about a while ago. the we're-just-friends-i-don't-want-to-be-your-boyfriend guy. well we were chatting the other day. talking about sexual fantasies when one thing led to another and now i've got myself in a jam. we are suppose to make and hang out friday afternoon with the thought he would eventually have sex with me. umm. no. way. i just sent him an e-mail explaining why i won't be having sex with him. i can do casual making out but not casual sex. tooooo far for me. what should i do friday. i've always wanted him to treat me this way sexually but now i'm pretty sure he won't follow through and let me just kiss him. that's all i really want from him. okay. i want sex but i want respect. help

addi Posted: Thu Apr 28 08:16:28 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Scene: Cherry and Guy friend making out

Cherry: (guy starts getting handsie) "Hey!, Making out is fine, but no more than that!"

Guy: "C'mon, Babe. You know you want it."

Cherry: "well....yeah...but, I want your respect before we do anything."

Guy: "Hey! I respect you, Cherry! For real!"

Cherry: (moans) "Oh....okay...Take me then. I'm yours!"

*so sorry, cherry. You come here looking for some help and this is what i give you. It was just too tempting to pass up.

If it was me in your shoes I'd make sure I had his respect before i even kissed him.
: )

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Apr 28 08:19:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  thanks addi you're a dear
i'm not easily won over with "i respect you" lines. besides i've made out with guys and they got handsy and i said no. they said come on and i said good bye

FN Posted: Thu Apr 28 08:47:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  He's going to stuff you like a christmas turkey and then dump you like there's no tomorrow.

That's what I would do.

Ah yeah, and perhaps one thing to keep in mind: you're automaticly categorised as a slut by most "decent" guys if you get into that sort of stuff, so don't expect to get any serious ones after that. Consider if it's really worth it.

Also, I'm somehow convinced that the guy you're talking about has a very small penis which he isn't able to fully erect.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Apr 28 08:51:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>He's going to stuff you like a christmas turkey and then dump you like there's no tomorrow.

thank you chris i realize that.

>That's what I would do.

*gasp* a shocker

>Ah yeah, and perhaps one thing to keep in mind: you're automaticly categorised as a slut by most "decent" guys if you get into that sort of stuff, so don't expect to get any serious ones after that. Consider if it's really worth it.

there is no "decent" guys around here. only him and another guyfriend i know

>Also, I'm somehow convinced that the guy you're talking about has a very small penis which he isn't able to fully erect.

lol probably

FN Posted: Thu Apr 28 08:53:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>*gasp* a shocker

Well, actually, I wouldn't do it anymore.

>there is no "decent" guys around here. only him and another guyfriend i know

So you're saying you all the 100ths of guys in your close vicinity?

What's the hurry anyway.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Apr 28 08:59:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Well, actually, I wouldn't do it anymore.
*rolls eyes* sure chris

>So you're saying you all the 100ths of guys in your close vicinity?

pretty much

>What's the hurry anyway.

that's what i asked him. i'm not in a hurry. i'm a lonely performer. i can deal with it. questin is can he

FN Posted: Thu Apr 28 09:11:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Christophe said:
>
>>Well, actually, I wouldn't do it anymore.
>*rolls eyes* sure chris

Take it from somebody who knows: in the long run stuff like this spells disaster.

>>So you're saying you all the 100ths of guys in your close vicinity?
>
>pretty much

Pretty unlikely

>>What's the hurry anyway.
>
>that's what i asked him. i'm not in a hurry. i'm a lonely performer. i can deal with it. questin is can he

If you're really that much after his semen, he'll probably do you way faster than you were planning to, thinking you made him wait long enough (like a month), with the same results.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Apr 28 09:16:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>If you're really that much after his semen, he'll probably do you way faster than you were planning to, thinking you made him wait long enough (like a month), with the same results.

umm nope. he ain't doing me without my permission

addi Posted: Thu Apr 28 09:29:42 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well for heaven's sake *deep exasparated sigh*

You can't get good advice from chris on what to do.
First of all, He's Belgian...and their whole concept of sex over there is all fucked up.

Secondly, his sexual resume includes the internet, blow up dolls, and Nikki.

Thirdly, He's Christophe. He's probably got a boner even as i write this. Need I say more?

: )

FN Posted: Thu Apr 28 09:52:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Secondly, his sexual resume includes the internet, blow up dolls, and Nikki.

Contrary to what Nikki tries to tell people, that was actually a horse that just looked a lot like me.

>Thirdly, He's Christophe. He's probably got a boner even as i write this.

I love it when you talk dirty

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Apr 28 09:55:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>You can't get good advice from chris on what to do.
>First of all, He's Belgian...and their whole concept of sex over there is all fucked up.
yeah that is true. but then again. i'm american.

>Secondly, his sexual resume includes the internet, blow up dolls, and Nikki.

lol

>Thirdly, He's Christophe. He's probably got a boner even as i write this. Need I say more?

oh no. *giggles*

>: )

addi Posted: Thu Apr 28 09:57:50 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Contrary to what Nikki tries to tell people, that was actually a horse that just looked a lot like me.

LOL! You stud!

>I love it when you talk dirty

I hear that a lot. Hmm....

FN Posted: Thu Apr 28 09:59:29 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>oh no. *giggles*

Drop the boy, go for a man, bebe.

antartica Posted: Thu Apr 28 10:00:25 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well.......

there are ways of having full penetrative sex. and yet still stay a virgin... :p

ok, i know i'm not helping...
ANT!!! you've been a BAD BOY!!!
go to C'moon's room!
oops... go to your own room...

jokes aside... if you can live with the fact that it's juz sex. go for it.

if you can't, then abstinance is the best thing
ask yourself this one question... do you really just wanna chance to be with him?

remember guys give "love" for sex
girls give sex for "love"

libra Posted: Thu Apr 28 10:30:10 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry, not to sound like an overbearing older sister, but this doesn't sound all that good to me...

and if he doesn't understand, and he is that pushy about having sex, you shouldn't be doing it with him in the first place.

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Apr 28 11:01:49 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh Cherry !

Have sex with me !

Have sex with me !

kurohyou Posted: Thu Apr 28 11:52:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>Cherry, not to sound like an overbearing older sister, but this doesn't sound all that good to me...
>
>and if he doesn't understand, and he is that pushy about having sex, you shouldn't be doing it with him in the first place.

I'm inclined to agree w/ Libra, at the risk of sounding like an overbearing older brother.

It sounds like the speed of this "relationship" is really fast. I'd recommend perhaps slowing it down a bit.

Listen to your heart, or gut, and that will tell you what to do. You'll know if it feels right or not. But my gut is telling me that you should slow down.

For what its worth...

kurohyou Posted: Thu Apr 28 11:54:18 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>remember guys give "love" for sex
>girls give sex for "love"

This is true. I've also heard this one...

"Men mistake friendship, but not sex, for love; women mistake sex, but not friendship, for love."

Peter Wastholm

For what its worth...

sweet p Posted: Thu Apr 28 14:48:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dude, a few days ago you came here telling us that you really like a guy that is not interested in you in that way at all.

Even before sex came up, you were both in this looking for different things. How has that changed at all?
Just because you both want one similar thing doesn't mean the situation has changed.

You still like him a lot and he still is not interested in more than just sex. Do you really even want to kiss, let alone do anything else, someone that told you he doesn't like you that way?

Just make sure you realize where it leaves you in the end.

FN Posted: Thu Apr 28 15:06:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hi Sweet P

*blush*giggles*

sweet p Posted: Thu Apr 28 15:11:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HAHA
hey Chris.

*shifty eyes*smile*

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Apr 28 20:50:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  antartica said:
>well.......
>
>there are ways of having full penetrative sex. and yet still stay a virgin... :p

hmm i know

>ANT!!! you've been a BAD BOY!!!
>go to C'moon's room!
okay ;P

antartica Posted: Thu Apr 28 21:13:47 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  YEAH BABIEEE!!!!

misszero Posted: Thu Apr 28 22:02:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  things like that always get complicated. one of you (i think maybe you, cherry) will end up wanting more than the other is prepared to give. if you're willing to have hurt feelings over this guy, go for it. but it seems like this guy is pretty opportunistic. 'hrm, this girl likes me.... maybe she'll give it up if i play my cards right'. sounds like manipulation to me.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Apr 28 22:36:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah i'll agree with you guys i'm not going to do that with him. i've known the guy for six months. Yup. And ant you are always invited in c'moon's room :p.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Apr 28 22:37:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>things like that always get complicated. one of you (i think maybe you, cherry) will end up wanting more than the other is prepared to give. if you're willing to have hurt feelings over this guy, go for it. but it seems like this guy is pretty opportunistic. 'hrm, this girl likes me.... maybe she'll give it up if i play my cards right'. sounds like manipulation to me.

sounds right to me. and thank you guys for your advice. i won't be doing anything stupid with him. thanks to all of those gd overbearing older siblings ;p

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]