Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

My newest tattoo
Posted: Fri Apr 29 21:02:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://beestingtattoo.com/microphone1.jpg

2 hours, $200. Felt fantastic.

libra Posted: Fri Apr 29 21:59:26 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It looks really realistic. Very cool

breeze Posted: Fri Apr 29 22:23:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like it =)

antartica Posted: Fri Apr 29 22:31:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  nice work... oh i so miss that pain...

Asswipe Posted: Sat Apr 30 03:28:30 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  does that say, "like a rolling phone" ? cause i don't get it

FN Posted: Sat Apr 30 06:23:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha, I'm pretty sure that's an S.

That beesting guy did an awesome job btw. Kudos to him.

I wonder how it will look once you'll be old and wrinkled though.

addi Posted: Sat Apr 30 09:02:09 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm personally not a tatoo kind of guy (it's like putting grafitti on god's temple, you know), but judging from the pic i have to admit it looks pretty cool.
What i want to know though is if you're turned on and some plinker licks it with her wet tongue will she get a shock?

Posted: Sat Apr 30 11:16:38 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heh, it says "Like A Rolling Stone", as per Dylan and all that, the case can even be made that I snagged it from the catchphrase "Moss grows hard upon a rolling stone", or variations thereof.

When I'm old, I'm not that concerned with how it will look.

All my tattoos are concealable to the extent that if I'm wearing a T-Shirt, nobody knows they exist. I put on a suit and tie for work, and the majority of the staff there has no idea I'm inked.

I like it a lot, myself.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Apr 30 15:13:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nice ink Crim

how many tattoos do you have?

Asswipe Posted: Sat Apr 30 16:18:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>heh, it says "Like A Rolling Stone", as per Dylan and all that, the case can even be made that I snagged it from the catchphrase "Moss grows hard upon a rolling stone", or variations thereof.

yeah, i know, was just joking. i like the old school mic, and am happy you chose to slap a symbol on there rather than the big ugly face of mr. dylan himself.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat Apr 30 16:43:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>the big ugly face of mr. dylan himself.

he really wasn't much to look at or listen to. like his lyrics though

Mesh Posted: Sat Apr 30 22:36:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  His lyrics are great. And that voice of his, that ugly voice of his, going along with the lyrics is just great too. If he didnt sound the way he did, I wouldnt like him.

misszero Posted: Sat Apr 30 23:38:31 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  amen mesh. i seem to prefer musically 'imperfect' voices that seem to express emotion and/or sincerity than a pitch perfect voice which is empty. A good song played emotionally is better than a great song played with only technicality. to me. in my opinion. OPINION.

Asswipe Posted: Sun May 1 05:25:11 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>His lyrics are great. And that voice of his, that ugly voice of his, going along with the lyrics is just great too. If he didnt sound the way he did, I wouldnt like him.

how the fuck do you know?

Asswipe Posted: Sun May 1 05:26:21 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>amen mesh. i seem to prefer musically 'imperfect' voices that seem to express emotion and/or sincerity than a pitch perfect voice which is empty. A good song played emotionally is better than a great song played with only technicality. to me. in my opinion. OPINION.

opinion, blah. there's never a good voice that'll sing any song that sounds emotionally empty. the best singers will make you cry, no matter when their lyrics were created, no matter who created them.

Mesh Posted: Sun May 1 14:27:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>meshuggah said:
>>His lyrics are great. And that voice of his, that ugly voice of his, going along with the lyrics is just great too. If he didnt sound the way he did, I wouldnt like him.
>
>how the fuck do you know?

How do I know what?

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun May 1 17:35:07 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>misszero said:
>>amen mesh. i seem to prefer musically 'imperfect' voices that seem to express emotion and/or sincerity than a pitch perfect voice which is empty. A good song played emotionally is better than a great song played with only technicality. to me. in my opinion. OPINION.
>
>opinion, blah. there's never a good voice that'll sing any song that sounds emotionally empty. the best singers will make you cry, no matter when their lyrics were created, no matter who created them.

AMEN

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]