Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

yea def
Ahriman Posted: Wed May 4 18:11:46 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yea, Scientology is definitely a cult.

Asswipe Posted: Wed May 4 18:13:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:
>Yea, Scientology is definitely a cult.

what the hell kind of thread titles are these? between you and cherry_moon i want to break some shit

addi Posted: Wed May 4 18:29:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  They is kwel titles : )

and don't break the priceless ming vase on your mantle!

Had a run in with a scientologist years ago. Can't tell you about it cuz what little respect you decent folk have of me would be shot to hell. But i will say this person was completely off the chain wacko. Like scarey weird.
It is a cult...just like those Baptists : )

Aeon Posted: Wed May 4 18:46:33 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That's what I've always said. That cult is all about the money and absolutely 0 about the teachings... at least Christianity has a couple of good teachings that its sufficiently buried in abuses of power and general douche baggery... but they had them. Scientology doesn't even have that. Fuck those guys.

Mesh Posted: Wed May 4 18:47:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I like what aeon had to say about it a while back.

Why go to church when you can start your own?

A'la L. Ron Hubbard. TAKE THAT SCIENTOLOGY! YOU FRAUD!

addi Posted: Wed May 4 20:00:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:

>Why go to church when you can start your own?

reasons why you should start your own church...

Hindus: Won't eat hamburgers and worship gods with lots of arms

Jews: Have to go to the synagogue on saturday nights when you should be out partying...and they're still waiting for a messiah to come, who apparantly is in no hurry to meet them

Jehovah Witt-less: it's a sin to laugh

Mormons: They followed a crazy guy across Nebraska for christ's sake!

Buddhists: They think god is in everything; even that pet rock you got back in 7th grade, and they have to wear funny clothes and shave their heads, and sit indian style all the time meditating on the nature of nothingness...which gets kinda boring after two minutes.

Christians: Everything you do is evil. Everything you think is evil. Exsisting is evil.

Sub-category, Catholics: Think some guy in Rome that wears a huge hat is the voice of god. Priests can't marry, but it's okay to mess with young boys.

Muslims: Have a fetish for pyrotechnic explosions, and insist women cover up their best parts.

Scientologists: Any meager amount of money you have left after the government takes most of it belongs to the church...and they're all sex crazed, and their founder made a really sucky sci-fi movie.

Moonies (followers of Sun yung Moon): Arrange who you marry, then make you have a mass wedding ceremony, so you're stuck spending your honeymoon with some person you don't even like, and then you have to write a gazillion thank you notes to all the people that came to your wedding.

Hari Krishnas: You spend too much time at airports wearing orange flowing robes, and they make you sing happy songs and do a weird dance and play a tamboreen, even if you really have a gift for playing the tuba.

Posted: Wed May 4 23:14:48 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  word on the street is that Beck's a scientologist, now.

Mesh Posted: Wed May 4 23:18:05 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Soy un Perdedor indeed, Beck. Soy un perdedor indeed.....

sweet p Posted: Wed May 4 23:19:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hehehehehe

DanSRose Posted: Thu May 5 03:49:37 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Scientologists are cute. I think it's also funny that you never hear of a poor Scientologist. Apparently it's your religion if you have a lot of money to waste.

The ones I hate are the Jews for Jesus. They are just crazy Christian fundamentalists getting both religions totally wrong.

Aeon just gave me my word of the day (for tomorrow anyway): General douche baggery.

Mesh Posted: Thu May 5 04:51:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Osama Bin Laden looks like Scottie Pippen. I just dont know who to trust anymore.

Next thing you'll tell me that Super Mario is really Iosef Stalin.

http://nedmartin.org/amused/communist-mario

Uh oh.

Ahriman Posted: Thu May 5 15:53:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Scientology has a Navy.

Mesh Posted: Thu May 5 16:18:56 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I could be their navy with a waterballoon slingshot and pellet gun on a paddle boat.

choke Posted: Mon May 9 03:05:45 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Buddhists: They think god is in everything; even that pet rock you got back in 7th grade, and they have to wear funny clothes and shave their heads, and sit indian style all the time meditating on the nature of nothingness...which gets kinda boring after two minutes.
>
>
>Hari Krishnas: You spend too much time at airports wearing orange flowing robes, and they make you sing happy songs and do a weird dance and play a tamboreen, even if you really have a gift for playing the tuba.
>
>
I pick these ones :D

addi Posted: Mon May 9 07:28:54 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>I pick these ones :D

Ding Ding Ding!

Choke wins the cigar!

(but it can't be a Cuban cigar cuz they're banned here..so it has to be a crappy Dominican one...sorry)

Mesh Posted: Mon May 9 09:02:59 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mesh&r=f

Who is responsible for the second one?

choke Posted: Mon May 9 16:15:57 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Ding Ding Ding!
>
>Choke wins the cigar!
>
>(but it can't be a Cuban cigar cuz they're banned here..so it has to be a crappy Dominican one...sorry)

It's ok, I don't mind :)

Heh, tryna picture me with a cigar.. lol..

Ahriman Posted: Tue May 17 18:38:01 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.xenu.net/

Mesh Posted: Tue May 17 21:29:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Scientoligists are fucking nutjob douchebags. Who the fuck listens to what that paranoid whack-pack L. Ron Hubbard says? Only the most gullible fuckass piece of shit cocksucking cunts, thats who. People who belong to the Church of Jedi and practice trying to use the force have more sense than you assholes! And their fucking idiot Star Wars nerds!

GODDAMNIT

addi Posted: Tue May 17 21:41:43 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you tell 'em, mesh!

: )

Ed Posted: Tue May 17 21:47:40 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh man, if my master had taught me how to conjure Force Lightening, your ass would be fried like a hunk of toast! ; )

misszero Posted: Wed May 18 01:13:17 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Charlie Manson was a scientologist when he was in prison before the Tate-LaBianca murders. Parts of the fucked up shit he told his Family came from scientology, and somef rom the bible, and some from the beatles. *nods*

Asswipe Posted: Wed May 18 02:19:08 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>Charlie Manson was a scientologist when he was in prison before the Tate-LaBianca murders. Parts of the fucked up shit he told his Family came from scientology, and somef rom the bible, and some from the beatles. *nods*

hehe, go drown yourself

son-perdition Posted: Mon Apr 16 20:55:06 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  for sure set up by the son of perdition http://jesus-survival.com/Abomination-desolation.htm

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]