Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

heaven forbid, ass shaking.
Posted: Thu May 5 10:59:04 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/05/05/cheerleaders.law.reut/index.html

This is bullshit. More ass-shaking, pronto.

addi Posted: Thu May 5 11:15:24 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  : )

reminds me of the cheerleaders they hired from a local airport strip club in the movie "The Replacements".

Enforcing this one is going to be judicial quagmire, trying to say this hip movement is acceptible, but when you do THIS kind of hip movement it's too sexual.

FN Posted: Thu May 5 11:21:22 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I can see where the guy is coming from, having a natural distaste for whores and sluts, but I don't believe in government regulations all that much, especially in cases like this.

beetlebum Posted: Thu May 5 13:17:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Who cares? Really. The cheerleaders at my high school, albeit sweet, were a bunch of attention-seeking, mostly annoying, rather dumb girls. I'd relish seeing them get arrested publicly, charged with "ass-shaking." They'd all cry and hug each other until some police person, sick of his/her job, clubbed them. Everyone would cheer, and that would be the end of that.

andariel Posted: Thu May 5 13:31:06 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The cheerleaders ass-shaking was the only reason to go to our high school's sporting events...

DanSRose Posted: Thu May 5 13:34:58 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The reason why I don't understand the legality of this dude is becuase there isn't.

libra Posted: Thu May 5 13:56:16 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How are they going to enforce it...are these middle aged/old men going to travel around for private viewing of the routines and let the girls know what they're not allowed to do.

"See that...what jessica's doing over there...show them that again jessica...she shouldn't be doing that...could you just demonstrate one more time for us please, perhaps all the girls should do it just so we are clear on this inappropriate behavior..."

dirty old men

ifihadahif Posted: Thu May 5 14:33:23 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think the cheerleaders should wear only thongs !
and shake and wiggle all their naughty parts as much as they want !

Mesh Posted: Thu May 5 16:16:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh dear. I'm not too fond of the whole concept of cheerleaders, but for crying out loud.

Oh and, booo because it affects me(if I went to highschool football games, which i have no desire to, but still).

And LOL Libra thats funny.

Mesh Posted: Thu May 5 17:58:32 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  "I think the Texas Education Agency has enough to do making sure our kids are better educated, and we are wasting our time with 'one two three four, we can't shake it any more?"' Thompson told legislators."

Classic

Aeon Posted: Fri May 6 11:28:12 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, THANKS! Now I'm going to hell just for reading that article and thinking about it... :: wails and gnashes teeth ::

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]