Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

wow what a waste.......
simonvii Posted: Thu May 12 23:39:14 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  so i took american history I last fall and got a 2.5, but figured i didnt do so well cuz it was just a telecourse (like independent study) so i took it again last semester to raise my gpa...i just got my grades back and they are as follows:
econ - 4.0
hist. of world civ. II - 4.0
state/local gov. - 3.0
and finally,
amer. hist. I - 1.5
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dammit i shouldve bought the book!!!!!!!

CorDrine Posted: Thu May 12 23:46:41 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hahaha, reminds me of the time I took stats to pull up my grades. end up I got a C for it, and totally ruin my GPA. Live and learn!

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sat May 14 21:16:02 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lmao. HA! that happened to this semester. I got an A in Philosophy and Ethics then a b in Writing (yay) and a F in Fitness class

cookies&cream Posted: Mon May 16 11:27:55 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  simonvii said:
>so i took american history I last fall and got a 2.5, but figured i didnt do so well cuz it was just a telecourse (like independent study) so i took it again last semester to raise my gpa...i just got my grades back and they are as follows:
>econ - 4.0
>hist. of world civ. II - 4.0
>state/local gov. - 3.0
>and finally,
>amer. hist. I - 1.5
>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>dammit i shouldve bought the book!!!!!!!

Jeez, youre dumb. I think that if you were taking a class to RAISE your GPA you would probably buy the book. I dunno tho. Just a stab in the dark. Thats what i would do. Of course I passed American History the FIRST time i took it but i guess thats why im smarter than....people.

i wonder what it is i'm trying to say here. i'm not sure.

:D

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]